• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Well I'm confident my character can resist his mind Manip, plus SCP 3000 also has mind Manip before being removed from the tournament so mind manip users were allowed it's just that due to content revision they got replaced.
What Everything 12 said is True it varies from people to people
"Hax should be at a Level that isn't enough for Hax stomp" is also what I said " however in some matches haxes are unavoidable therefore this feat should be mentioned on a separate feat section on Calyrex's profile and wasn't brought into my attention by TheUltimate5105 mostly Haxes which I try to avoid are Death Manip, Soul Crush, Spatial Manip or Nen Crush.
So I would let people who have participated in this tournament decide the fate of Calyrex on why he should be in it or not (I have already removed Godzilla and had to do a replacement match for him with zero input from supporters of Dark Souls, This could potentially screw over Natsu who hard fought a victory)
So yeah any of these 3 are happening.
1- Calyrex stays and the tournament goes on
2- Calyrex get's replaced with someone else (I will not do rematches for both Calyrex and Bearer of the souls, What's done is done.)
3- You guys give some other suggestion on the situation

If they had problems they should have voiced them before, things have already started and you don't seem concerned so it's not worth the effort I'd say.

If he gets replaced then he only gets replaced with another "Pokemon" who is Low 6-B and his match with Pinkie Pie will continue on.

Rather boring option. So many Legends that scale from Lugia's Low 6-B feat and you chose that one.

Also every Zaodos match is probably going to be Thunder Wave, Agility, Bulk Up if Galarian, then attack when stat amped enough. As is every Pokémon match.

Most of them seems to have precognition which could be extremely deadly can I get some info on how deadly that is in combat also I think if Arceus and Everything 12 can together decide that would be great I have little info on Pokemon I've seen a few movies here and there it's better since Arceus is far more knowledgable on this subject.

Also if Mind Hax is not allowed then Pinkie Pie's Toon force shenanigans are way too much.

Most of them seems to have precognition which could be extremely deadly can I get some info on how deadly that is in combat also I think if Arceus and Everything 12 can together decide that would be great I have little info on Pokemon I've seen a few movies here and there it's better since Arceus is far more knowledgable on this subject.
Precog for pokemon is mostly limited to doing stuff like future sight (as in the move future sight) and knowing that the enemy can hit your weaknesses
of course you have exceptions like Calyrex

We went over this here, Mind hax is allowed as long as it's not ridiculously broken like Calyrex has.
Everything already mentioned it, numbers don't matter, bypassing resistances does. Calyrex is about a single resistance bypass above the norm so it isn't anything significant

Everything already mentioned it, numbers don't matter, bypassing resistances does. Calyrex is about a single resistance bypass above the norm so it isn't anything significant
I mean, being just one layer above baseline resistance lets you hit probably 90% of people who resist.

Brunt Ivory King vs Natsu and Leonhard are going to be literal squash matches.
Due to those squash matches and lack of abilities on the profile of Ivory King I am opened to the idea of replacing him any character from any verse who could bare minimum at least defend himself and even if loose must loose after a fight,

Back