• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group B - Dry Leonhard vs Dorian Frog

Group B:
Round 7:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
After stomping two victories in a row ! Dorian frog sits at the top of Group B with 4 points and looks to be the first person to make it to the 6 points in the tourney, Will he finally meet his match in the form of AP Monster of Group B known as Dry Leonhard who wishes the same after a destructive victory and a minor bump in the form of an inconclusive. It's the Unstoppable Knight vs The Mucus Spitter here in round 7.
Results:
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): wins via Stomp
Dorian Frog (Tower of God):
Inconclusive:

7.png

Last edited:
Attack Potencies:
Dry = 6.71 Teratons
Dorian = 2.4 Teratons
Dry having 4.31 AP advantage.

Last edited:
Basically Dry spams the shit out of Waves which cancel out abilities of many kinds. His entire fighting style involves fire and waves. The range of every single one of his attacks is massive as well spamming kilometres at least. His sword also cuts through force fields but that doesnt matter much with Waves. I would talk more about his reality warping but we dont have too much information on it he has used it a couple of times only and both were off screen. All we know is that he is capable of bringing about an outcome via manipulating probability itself.

He should be able to cut through the mucus I don't know if any shinsoo ability can permanently immobilize cause again Low 6-B forcefield he can approach Dorian plus having the 4.31 AP advantage this could end up being an AP stomp.

How the heck is he in the low 6-B tournament?
You told me low 6-B+ is not allowed and then you add this guy

Tournament rules:
3-Ap must be from baseline 1 Teratons to 7 Teratons
I guess it's my fault for misunderstanding saying "low 6-B+" weren't allowed as I thought it referred to having 7 Teratons AP which baselines 6-B Country level but I made it clear in the tournament rules anyone in that AP range is allowed, So Dry Leonhard is in.

Tournament rules:
3-Ap must be from baseline 1 Teratons to 7 Teratons
I guess it's my fault for misunderstanding saying "low 6-B+" weren't allowed as I thought it referred to having 7 Teratons AP which baselines 6-B Country level but I made it clear in the tournament rules anyone in that AP range is allowed, So Dry Leonhard is in.
Bruuuh i could've added someone with actually reasonable abilities like Yuri or Karaka or White and instead i end up with this.
Anyways can this guy fly?

Bruuuh i could've added someone with actually reasonable abilities like Yuri or Karaka or White and instead i end up with this.
Anyways can this guy fly?
He cant, but he is used to fighting flyers, in fact he beat a flyer in space. Though for some reason she doesnt have flight in her profile....But regardless Knights in general are used to fighting flyers.

Yeah i feel like it's a stomp then. If i used Karaka or Baam I'd get the w here but I went with the frog boy.
Oof.

Back