• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group B - Dry Leonhard vs Cobalion (Pokemon)

Group B:
Round 13:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
5th and final match for both
Unstoppable leonhard undefeated! Can the legendary pokemon make the biggest upset of this tourney ? will Cobalion go back to home with a win or Leonhard goes to the Semi finals with a win ?

Results:
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): 4 (Popted, Witch, DD, Imagynim) wins via stomp
Cobalion (Pokemon):
Inconclusive:

vj1jB96.png

Last edited:
before giving the victory to Leonhard i would like to hear the opinions of Imagynim and Arceus

Arceus most likely wouldn't comment he's kinda pissed of some matches and how things turned out I'll contact Imagynim

All the matches that Mr.Leon"hard" has won so far which are not stomp should be added on his profile.

before giving the victory to Leonhard i would like to hear the opinions of Imagynim and Arceus
I'm flattered.
Dry outranges so extremly badly its not even funny, its dozens of kilometers vs someone who can nuke something the size of europe, so Diamondhead can play the range game all he wants, hes still getting hit by Dry.

Crystal sealing is a pretty good move, but Dry has precog and powernull, so he would just snipe Diamondhead with his wave infused fire attacks. Not only that, Dry has experience in space combat, just flying around isnt going to faze him, considering that 90% of his enemies can fly freely.

While those skill feats are nice, they still pale in comparason to Knight Runs skill fuckery. Dry is the current Top Sword, the greatest living Knight in the universe, which puts him above Master Knights, who are above Knights, who are above Knight Trainees. Knight Trainees are made up of the greatest warrior and prodigees across the universe from numerous planets. Knight Trainees have to their exams to become Knights. One such exam was shown, from multiple starships full of Knight Trainees, only 3 survived. One who survived was Pray Mayer, a Knight Trainee who rose from bottom up to Top Sword in 6 months, the fastest record in human history. Pray created the Pray Style, a martial art based on the deadly Mayer Style, who in turn is made up from various ancient martials across human history. Pray trashed 13 Mayer Style masters and the legendary Karen Mayer at the same time, whil having to use specific techniques in a specific sequenz, in order to finish her Mayer Style exam and become a master herself. Anne Mayer, the physically weakest Knight, can trash a group of Knights armed with weapons and intel on her, who are all stronger and faster than her, barehanded and all at the same time, based on nothing but pure skill. She later wiped 5 Master Knights barehanded, even someone who blitzed her to hell and back. Pray is hillarously above Anne (Im talking about a 3% win rate for Anne in 1 on 1 duels). Pray aknowledges Dry and believes that he can actually win against her. Cold Heroes are Knights who are so powerful and skilled that they are frozen so that they can save humanity if all things goes to hell, they are literal war assets akin to nuclear weapons. All of them bow before Dry and aknowledge him as superior.
Thats great, but Natsu isn't getting much beyond Dry's AP. The powernull aspect comes from Dry charging Waves into his flames, which are something like Ki energy. Moot point if Natsu can eat Ki too obviously. Other than that, case 1 wont be happening then, seeing as Natsu can null any range advantage Dry would have if they null each other.

But Dry isnt dumb, far from it. Hes a battle genius, on top if having precognition, so he would, worst case scenario, feed into Natsu once and then just bumrush Natsu or best case scenario, see that he shoudnt hit Natsu with his fire directly and then bumrush him directly, only using his fire to block Natsus one.

Which would make this fight a stats and Skill check, which i doubt Dry would lose

While those skill feats are nice, they still pale in comparason to Knight Runs skill fuckery. Dry is the current Top Sword, the greatest living Knight in the universe, which puts him above Master Knights, who are above Knights, who are above Knight Trainees. Knight Trainees are made up of the greatest warrior and prodigees across the universe from numerous planets. Knight Trainees have to their exams to become Knights.
Okay.
One such exam was shown, from multiple starships full of Knight Trainees, only 3 survived.
Starship Capacity? Also, The Knight Trainees were murdered by their examiners?

Anyway, if I understand correctly, this is meant to be interpreted as a skill feat? & for the Knight Trainees (Greatest warrior & prodigees across the universe from numerous planets, for all that entails.), it means they were slaughtered by far stronger, far more skilled Master Knights, acting as "examiners".
& for the masters, likewise; How do we know they didn't speed or skill blitz, in spite of a presumable numbers disadvantage?
Pray trashed 13 Mayer Style masters and the legendary Karen Mayer at the same time, whil having to use specific techniques in a specific sequenz, in order to finish her Mayer Style exam and become a master herself.
This makes me the question the point of the Knight rank mentioned earlier, considering most of the exam entrants either didn't survive, & one who did became a Master.
Anne Mayer, the physically weakest Knight, can trash a group of Knights armed with weapons and intel on her, who are all stronger and faster than her, barehanded and all at the same time, based on nothing but pure skill. She later wiped 5 Master Knights barehanded, even someone who blitzed her to hell and back.
Isn't a Speed Blitz supposed to be where the victim is so outsped as to not have any meaningful opportunity to act, thus precluding being able to win? Also, how much faster?
Pray is hillarously above Anne (Im talking about a 3% win rate for Anne in 1 on 1 duels). Pray aknowledges Dry and believes that he can actually win against her. Cold Heroes are Knights who are so powerful and skilled that they are frozen so that they can save humanity if all things goes to hell, they are literal war assets akin to nuclear weapons. All of them bow before Dry and aknowledge him as superior.[/SPOILER]
(Considering the comparison to blowing up Europe earlier, comparing power to a nuclear bomb seems laughable, lol.)
Thats great, but Natsu isn't getting much beyond Dry's AP. The powernull aspect comes from Dry charging Waves into his flames, which are something like Ki energy. Moot point if Natsu can eat Ki too obviously. Other than that, case 1 wont be happening then, seeing as Natsu can null any range advantage Dry would have if they null each other.

But Dry isnt dumb, far from it. Hes a battle genius, on top if having precognition, so he would, worst case scenario, feed into Natsu once and then just bumrush Natsu or best case scenario, see that he shoudnt hit Natsu with his fire directly and then bumrush him directly, only using his fire to block Natsus one.

Which would make this fight a stats and Skill check, which i doubt Dry would lose
Does his Power Nullification work on anything? Does he lead with it? If so, is it an omni-negate?

I do know, based on an earlier post in this thread, that Coballion has a LS advantage of about 114,035.088 times.

But yeah. If there's an omni-negate, absurd-skill guy with a 2.89x advantage, a range advantage, I don't see how Coballion wins, other than exploiting LS. Ex, if they get into close combat, & it picks him up with its horns & yeets him into space. Or pins under its forelegs or maybe pulls off one of his limbs somehow?
Not like he's going to know about a LS advantage before he gets into combat with it.

But even then, that skill factor seems absurd.

Starship Capacity? Also, The Knight Trainees were murdered by their examiners?

Anyway, if I understand correctly, this is meant to be interpreted as a skill feat? & for the Knight Trainees (Greatest warrior & prodigees across the universe from numerous planets, for all that entails.), it means they were slaughtered by far stronger, far more skilled Master Knights, acting as "examiners".
& for the masters, likewise; How do we know they didn't speed or skill blitz, in spite of a presumable numbers disadvantage?
Good amount, but i dont remember the exact numbers. No, i should have gone into more details there. A Knight Trainee' Knight Exam consist of successfully participating in a battlefield. One such exam we see in the series was so vicious that the Knights that chaperonend the Exam died as well. The Knight program is brutal and unforgiving, because the war they fight is that bad. Knights are elite soldiers, tasked with fighting aliens that can fly, shoot lasers and swarm you like insects with nothing but a sword and the occasional supernatural ability.

This makes me the question the point of the Knight rank mentioned earlier, considering most of the exam entrants either didn't survive, & one who did became a Master.
The Mayer style has per see nothing to do with the Knight Order. Its just one of many martial arts out there, designed to kill the enemies. The Mayer Style is infamous for its difficulty and effectiveness. Pray, even before becoming a trainee, was trained in the Style, together with Anne. Pray trashed Mayer Masters after months of training and after mastering the Mayer Style, she created the far stronger, better and more effective Pray Style. The Pray Style is so great that the Knight Order considered adopting it as the defacto martial arts for Knight, didn't happen because of plot though.

Isn't a Speed Blitz supposed to be where the victim is so outsped as to not have any meaningful opportunity to act, thus precluding being able to win? Also, how much faster?
Get used to the ridicoulus nature of fictional skill. In her fight, Anne was a good dozen meters away from the Master Knight. He crossed that distance in an instance and was so fast for Anne that she didnt even had the time to be suprised. Before she realized that he attacked her, he was barely a centimeter or 2 away from punching her head off. She still predicted and neutralized the attack, leaving her enemy confused instead, shocked that she could read his attack

(Considering the comparison to blowing up Europe earlier, comparing power to a nuclear bomb seems laughable, lol.)
Metaphor, didnt had a better comparason at hand. Hm, lets say it like that: Knights are elite warriors. Master Knights are heroes. Cold Heroes? Gods.

His powernull is a inuniverse chi thing called Waves. He embues his flame with them and he does open with them. Waves negate and destroy paranormal things upon contact. The best negating feat is physics manipulation, in the future is might be upped to probability manipulation.

Dry has analytical prediction and actual precog on top of that. Not only that, hes passivly surrounded by a forcefield that should be able to tank a hit or 2.

Doesn't seem like it's gonna work due to
Oh right, forcefields. Does he lead with those & not go into melee combat?
"Precognition Via Mandala (Can figure out the future by observing probability)"
Oh. So practically passive Precognition. & it'd probably tell him that if he went into close quarters, he'd find out that the quadruped can throw him around? (I mean, I'm not sure how much analyzing Probability would let you realize that the colourful deer from another reality is way stronger than you in LS.)

Wave Attack is a projectile, but if you mean for Power Nullification, can it Nullify paranormal/superhuman/not-possible-for-real-humans stats?? I mean, IDK how else it would negate Lifting Strength.
Get used to the ridicoulus nature of fictional skill. In her fight, Anne was a good dozen meters away from the Master Knight. He crossed that distance in an instance and was so fast for Anne that she didnt even had the time to be suprised. Before she realized that he attacked her, he was barely a centimeter or 2 away from punching her head off. She still predicted and neutralized the attack, leaving her enemy confused instead, shocked that she could read his attack
She had no time to even be surprised & she didn't realize he attacked her.
Yet somehow predicted & neutralized it.
???????
Sounds like.... Instinctive Reaction?
Metaphor, didnt had a better comparason at hand. Hm, lets say it like that: Knights are elite warriors. Master Knights are heroes. Cold Heroes? Gods.

His powernull is a inuniverse chi thing called Waves. He embues his flame with them and he does open with them. Waves negate and destroy paranormal things upon contact. The best negating feat is physics manipulation, in the future is might be upped to probability manipulation.

Dry has analytical prediction and actual precog on top of that. Not only that, hes passivly surrounded by a forcefield that should be able to tank a hit or 2.
So those waves would, due to destroying Paranormal things upon contact, would kill a Pokemon, or indeed, other creatures "atypical" to Knight Run's 'verse in 1 hit? Power Nullifying one shot, that, if I recall what I read earlier, Resists being Resisted?

Anyway, whatever.

Sounds like Dry wins due to a variety of... ostensibly overwhelming advantages. I vote for him, or failing that, he stomps, since it doesn't sound like he & Coballion would end up in range where LS is relevant.

???????
Sounds like.... Instinctive Reaction?

So those waves would, due to destroying Paranormal things upon contact, would kill a Pokemon, or indeed, other creatures "atypical" to Knight Run's 'verse in 1 hit? Power Nullifying one shot, that, if I recall what I read earlier, Resists being Resisted?

Anyway, whatever.

Sounds like Dry wins due to a variety of... ostensibly overwhelming advantages. I vote for him, or failing that, he stomps, since it doesn't sound like he & Coballion would end up in range where LS is relevant.
Nope, she readed the attack. Its analytical prediction.

No no no, it dosnt work like that. Wave simply negate powers and moves. Like i said, if Dry vs Diamondhead was a stomp than this is an even bigger stomp. Diamondhead could actually feasibly win, i dont see anything even close to a winning chance for Cobalium. Close quarter combat is literally Drys domain.

Nope, she readed the attack. Its analytical prediction.
Readied the attack despite stating that she was surprised & hadn't realized she was being attacked??
No no no, it dosnt work like that. Wave simply negate powers and moves. Like i said, if Dry vs Diamondhead was a stomp than this is an even bigger stomp. Diamondhead could actually feasibly win, i dont see anything even close to a winning chance for Cobalium. Close quarter combat is literally Drys domain.
In CQC, his answer for suddenly being overwhelmed by LS, I assume is just.... Auto-Prediction/Dodging?

Back