• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Yeah, Zapdos would still have a huge chance doe
Zapdos 5 matches had concluded tho as you can see on the points sorry he didn't made it to the semis but good effort if you are referring to against Asta than go ahead or it might be a sarcastic joke.

Last edited:
August is the Magic King
Asta:
f4d806adeca0aca41b655b44e7f0995c.jpg

News:
Group A and Group B has officially ended
everyone completed their 5 matches. Congratulations to Asta and August from Group A
going into the semi finals
and Congratualtions to Dry Leonhard and Natsu Dragneel from Group B going into the semi finals as well. These combatants were chosen by Fluffy Z , OneBleach, FirstWitch and Zackra1799

Final Score:
TD4Cq9H.jpg

Semi-Final Brackets:
HkaQr6m.png

Off Topic:
Gonna take a day off or so,
Until then here is a fun activity you can do show some love and support by voting on who would you love to see win this tournament
Obviously it's just for fun non-related to any matches but yeah let's see who people loves the most !
Also massive shout out to all of you, Didn't thought Group stage was gonna end less than a month (21 days only) ! This was quite the journey.
Got any review regarding the tournament let me know down below I love reading your comments until then peace.

Last edited:
Off Topic:
Until then here is a fun activity you can do show some love and support by voting on who would you love to see win this tournament
Obviously it's just for fun non-related to any matches but yeah let's see who people loves the most !
Also massive shout out to all of you didn't thought Group stage was gonna end less than a month (21 days only) ! This was quite the journey.
Got any review regarding the tournament let me know down below I love reading your comments until then peace.
loved it, if i want to be honest it was really great, and i would've do it again but with a different tier

of course where matches can be added

Well thank you popted2 I'm glad you enjoyed it, I enjoyed talking to all of ya and understanding your characters. What tier would you have liked ? I might return this tournament with that Tier in early or late March- April.

Off Topic:
Also massive shout out to all of you, Didn't thought Group stage was gonna end less than a month (21 days only) ! This was quite the journey.
I've already calculated that asta has a 89.67% chance of winning this tournament. The rest don't stand a chance...

High 8-C or High 7-A,
Interesting I'll do High 8-C around March, Cause once this tournament is over my next "big surprise tournament" will take place in the mid January once that's over High 8-C Tournament with Group Stage would happen in Early- Mid March "hopefully". I do have some High 8-C's on my mind to enter as well.

Woo-hoo What a ride ! Tournament has ended and we have a winner
The Winner of Bone Crusher Tournament 2021

Congratulations 🎉🥳 He was chosen by First_Witch
Back when I started this tourney didn't think it was gonna end in less than a month but mann oh mann you people proved me wrong, Everyone who particapted I wanna thank you all this certainly felt like something special, We now know who owns Low 6-B ! Wonder how Dry would react if I were to interview him on his victory

Bonus Content: Every Thumbnail, Background, PNG and Graphics I used for the matches click here

Let me know down below what was your favorite match or matches of the tournament ?
Was it from Group A or B, Was it one of the Semi's ? What was your favorite thumbnail ? Who you would've wanted to see in this tourney ? Did you liked this tournamet was it Bad ? Good ? Amazing, Hope you all had a blast in this one love reading your comments.

Note: I do have another surprise tournament that will take place in the mid of January or who knows it might even start next week, oh and one last thing "Just for fun an alternate Universe ending of this tournament will take place in a while between Asta vs Natsu vs Leonhard obviously the tourney is over but it'll be something fun since all three parties seems interested. Until then Peace ! 🤟

Last edited:
Back