• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Heroes and Villains

EoS. Body Strengthening Level IV, V, VI, VII. Everything above is restricted.
Nah, the tier 7 is when she is safe to use, her latter keys are more able to use ancient magic so she became able to do things like damage the soul with her attacks, which I think is something too haxed for the tournament (more so if considered the layers).

Trixie Lulamoon

Highly doubt she has any chance at winning, but my options were limited.
(This key is not evil if that matters as the title suggests.)

Alright I'm using her
since hagunemnon has been removed from the tournament.....
DD, did you ******* forget this?

Sorry I wanted to add more vareity to the tourney I asked Finepoint to join a few days back as well my apologies i'll take you in my future tournaments.
sigh Fine, I can probably vouch for Trixie.

Keep in mind though, she sucks at everything so I genuinely think this is going to end the same way it did for Twilight, with her losing every single match

Back