• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Graphic:

whmPSvQ.png

Introduction: Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls here offcially begins Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament 2022 you would have to scratch and crawl your way to the Finals cause this is going to be a tournament for the ages. This is going to be a very LONG Tournament depending on how many people consistently debates in it daily, So I expect a few months to say the least.

Rules:
1-Hax in general, It should be at a level that isn't enough for it to be a stomp for characters, Preferred mid Hax at best choose wisely, Looking forward to somewhat competitive matches.
2-Equalized speed in all matches.
3-Ap must be from baseline 1 Teratons to 7 Teratons
4-Killing is the perferred wincon obviously, however if that's not possible then BFR, KO is absolutely allowed.
5-Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody.
6-Final spot in the Participant list will be mine as I'll choose a desired character.
7-Total 12 Participants ! (Two Characters from one show is allowed)
8-There are Two Groups A and B (Choose whichever you want to enter)
9-Winner get's 2 points, Losers get's 0 points, Inconclusive match then two opponent gets 1 point each, Every character will have total 5 matches so just because you lost a couple doesn't mean you are out anything can happen. (Top 2 from Each Group will qualify)
10- One spot belongs to me in whichever group I desires, since I'm allowing you people to choose any group you want.
11- For the location: I would choose outside the Shiganshina place called "Forest of the giant trees!" so open field with lots of Forrest's go hide or go fight your choice ! heck do whatever you want let your imagination go crazy !
12- Due to the amount of characters being removed due to Content Revision or any other cases, If someone else joins in place of another character I WILL NOT be doing rematches (What's done is done)

Location picture:
1nAL74o.jpg

Group AAttack PotencyMatches WinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final
Qualify/
Eliminated
1- Black Divider Asta (Black Clover)4.3 Teratons550010Q ✅
2- August (Fairy Tail)1.72 Teratons54108Q ☑️
3- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)5.47 Teratons52304E ❌
4- Zapdos (Pokemon)3.82 Teratons52304E ❌
5- Alibaba Saluja (Magi)2.51 Teratons52304E ❌
6- Sage Mode Hashirama (Naruto)1 Teratons
with Wood Release
50500E ❌

Group BAttack PotencyMatches WinsLossesInconclusivePointsSemi-Final
Qualify/
Eliminated
1- Dry Leonhard (Knight Run)6.71 Teratons54019Q ✅
2- X792 Dragon Force Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)1.72 Teratons and can amp up to 6.88 Teratons54019Q ☑️
3- Dorian Frog (Tower of God)2.4 Teratons53206E ❌
4- Diamondhead Omni-Kix (Ben 10)2.91 Teratons52304E ❌
5- Cobalion (Pokemon)3.82 Teratons51402E ❌
6- Kirby (Kirby)1.25 Teratons50500E ❌

OFFICIAL BRACKETS:
Note: From Group A SCP 3000 was removed due to content revision and replaced by Asta also from Group A instead of Applejack, Pinkie Pie joined the tourney. From Group B Godzilla will be replaced with The Bearer of the curse after losing one match (And Bearer of the curse due to Type 8 was replaced by Ivory King who was also replaced by Cobalion Pokemon), Calyrex after winning one match was replaced by Zapdos.

Last edited:
Group A looks fine to me, The moray is the first character, isn't like this choice will matter much
Choices matters you come back to this thread 2 days later and some very powerful characters are in Group A and you don't feel comfortable being in it so you decides to join Group B if you really want it's up to you take your time no need to rush especially if you all are given a chance.

Choices matters you come back to this thread 2 days later and some very powerful characters are in Group A and you don't feel comfortable being in it so you decideds to join Group B if you really want it's up to you take your time no need to rush especially if you all are given a chance.
nah, just let the moray in the grou A, it will destroy

Well he looks pretty ehh "sick" not gonna lie if this show has it's animated/Anime I'd watch seems very interesting, Also he's in 👍
Sad to disappoint but hes manga only. And its not the mangas original artstyle either, its from Knight Runs mobile game. Do still give it a try though if you ever find yourself bored enough, more people need to read Knight Run

Takes time, Iirc he has to hold the person down and suck their soul out, they can resist too by just being stronger. Its not In character for him too
You don't resist it by being stronger only by being able to grab onto your soul and being stronger

Now that I have updated the brackets it all looks nice, Should I mention their Attack Potency too ?

Back