• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Asta isn't a good idea. Not because of hax, but because he's not physically Low 6-B, he only has this when using Black Divider but his Dura is still High 6-C

Replace him with Yami
I don't care, I want asta. Also yami IS too haxed, man's like a discount asta but his powers aren't limited to magic.

whatever, just put Asta then

Just hope he doesn't take an attack more that 3 Teratons on his face or he gets clapped

There you go, I'm going to class now I'll be checking my phone here and there but yeah I'll be back tonight and stop the poll after 10-11 hours, Share this poll with the fans of the both verses and we'll see where this go.

i don't have anytihg against Asta however is low 6-B thanks to Black Divider an Attack infact he doesn't have low 6-B dura but just ap

If you are really into it, It requires a lot of time to look over everything, prepare brackets, check the points table and the thread itself. In the future yes of your favorite Tier.
Well, I'm not making a tournament exactly like this, but it would be similar in the fact that there will be teams.

It's more so inspired by that High 8-C team tournament.

Voting time is up and the winner is
wvqLoKW.jpg

Congratulations to Godzilla supporters as the points table and all brackets are now officially confirmed.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman all brackets are now set & points table are updated. Here are what everyone in each Group will be facing
After 12 hours the tournament will officially begin, Until then I want all of you to look at your characters carefully and the list of people they will be facing and really just prepare, Get to know of all the details from their powers & abilites, Stamina, Intelligence and every possible thing you can to win as many debates as you can you got 5 shots !, Use these 12 hours well. Wanna have thoughts & Opinions post em here, till then keep it fizzy ! Now I'm gonna go to sleep in a while, bye & Goodluck to everyone.
Full list of matches:
2yveX06.png

Last edited:
Back