• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier is literally wrong.

It is said in the One Punch Man wiki that Orochi is a threat equal or even superior to Boros.

It was stated in the anime and the manga that Boros was a "Planetary buster". He could easily destroy planets as Earth (If his last attack hitted Earth it would have easily been obliterated).

My point is, if Orochi is equal to Boros and Boros can destroy planets, so can Orochi.

And if Orochi can destroy planets, he is then not 7-B, city level, but at least 5-C, and possibly more!

So yea fix that please.

This has been discussed dozens of times at this point. Look through the previous threads for Lord Boros and Saitama to find the discussions.

Since you haven't brought anything new this thread will probably be closed, but you can still read the many discussions that have been had about this.

Okay, so The Wright Way, I looked up on the page but it only says that Orochi is likely 7-B tier.

Also, you guys, I don't know what the hell are these CRT and OP you are talking about, but visibly this has been done before and yet no one corrected it so yea.

Btw you are right, I am new here so i dont even know how to look on these "CRT" you are talking about..

CRT stands for Content Revision Thread, OP is the guy who made the thread. But anyways , could someone send a link to the other threadsso he can see why this has been debunked before?

XXNewEraXX said:
It is said in the One Punch Man wiki that Orochi is a threat equal or even superior to Boros.
It was stated in the anime and the manga that Boros was a "Planetary buster". He could easily destroy planets as Earth (If his last attack hitted Earth it would have easily been obliterated).

My point is, if Orochi is equal to Boros and Boros can destroy planets, so can Orochi.

And if Orochi can destroy planets, he is then not 7-B, city level, but at least 5-C, and possibly more!
Orochi's disaster level is the same as Boros. This doesn't mean that Orochi = Boros. That logic is the same as saying that Bakuzan is equal to Golden Sperm or Overgrown Rover 'cause they're all dragons.

Anime is secondary canon to the manga. He was called a surface buster in the manga, a databook and the webcomic iirc. So we don't accept Boros as a planet buster.

If Orochi could destroy planets, he'd be 5-B and not 5-C. 5-C means moon level, whereas 5-B means planet level.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the wiki

Back