• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi LS upgrade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reforms? We don’t see earth’s core again after that I thought.
We see it with Garou and everything Orochi did had no lasting effect.
And even then, if he was just lifting energy that had such properties, then we could calculate the LS of it bending the layers regardless of that, so the point doesn’t really change much.
The energy dispersing the layers wouldn't have anything to do with his lifting strength, which is why I said that the only way to get lifting strength is to get the volume the tail pulls.

If it's as Kachon123 says then it wouldn't even scale at all to physical strength. Since the feat would solely be Orochi just summoning the energy to him, which is nothing but an AP feat.

We see it with Garou and everything Orochi did had no lasting effect.
Well I’d say that’s hardly even illustrating the core to begin with, but either way it doesn’t necessarily even show the side that orochi could have taken mass from, so the point isn’t very impactful
The energy dispersing the layers wouldn't have anything to do with his lifting strength, which is why I said that the only way to get lifting strength is to get the volume the tail pulls.

If it's as Kachon123 says then it wouldn't even scale at all to physical strength. Since the feat would solely be Orochi just summoning the energy to him, which is nothing but an AP feat.
The energy is being dragged through the layers, it wouldn’t have any kinetic energy buildup for it to just be a striking feat, given the fact that it’s literally being pulled directly from inside the earth.

I don't think Orochi's tail travelled to the center of Earth, that doesn't really make sense and would mean Orochi can somehow stretch his body thousands of kilometers yet not even Psykorochi who is far larger than Orochi ever showed that kind of elasticity.

In the scan of the feat iself we can see that the energy is being attracted to Orochi's position not grabbed
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzUwMzEzODgxNjAlMkY5MTcyNzU0MzU5ODM4MzExMTElMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==

Now I don't really know how but I think Orochi's LS value should come from affecting Earth's layers before the energy started to be absorbed (first part of the panel)

Now I don't really know how but I think Orochi's LS value should come from affecting Earth's layers before the energy started to be absorbed (first part of the panel)
If its due to energy draw, then it doesn't scale to his physical strength. Since he's pulling energy towards him which isn't related to his physicals.

I guess I'll close it. If the OP wants it reopened just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back