• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023):

I'm asking about that 5-B tiering Dawg, I desire more Dwarf matches.
Actually the better option is Daruma who can destroy the planet so it should be baseline. It can be either or but looking now Daruma doesnt have great stamina in his cat form so Ata should be chosen. Idk either way both can scale to baseline

Shadow is 16.7 Exatons

Also, you put "Shade the Hedgehog" 😭

In case anyone's character is affected by Content Revision I'll give them the chance to change no worries anyways. The Tournament will start in 5 Hours. Good luck everybody now I'm going to Geography class ✌️

Brackets:
m5WtTrc.png

Last edited:
WAITTTT BEFORE WE START THE TOURNEY

Are we allowed to choose two characters?? cuz you added granolah too

WAITTTT BEFORE WE START THE TOURNEY

Are we allowed to choose two characters?? cuz you added granolah too
Nope it's One per person Bruhhh see this is why you should be stop announcing place holder characters. You place was ALREADY there. Shit now I need to remove either Gronolah or the Black Clover character and wait for one more participant.
Make your choice.

Nope it's One per person Bruhhh see this is why you should be stop announcing place holder characters. You place was ALREADY there. Shit now I need to remove either Gronolah or the Black Clover character and wait for one more participant.
Make your choice.

READ THE THREAD

Diamond Head was my placeholder remember? because Granolah is getting revised soon and the Black Clover Character hasn’t been finished

Back