• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen.

Jetray is an alien made for flying. Imagine adding jet packs to an alien as fast as he is. Imagine how much less he weighs in comparison to shockrock.

How do we know it’s not JetRay’s weight and wings that helped him get to Relatavistic speeds?
Jetray is not using his wings anyway, and particular boost common to everyone should provide same advantage to everyone, we don't go accounting if it's a chemical boost then it might have a negative reaction to someone's body and all unless stated, same with jetpack boost. Weight difference here cannot cause any notable difference anyway when speed itself is Relativistic.

That's... ok? I'm just saying you'll be putting some characters at a disadvantage, but you do you

It's not strawman dear.
It's where the fight starts.

My character can go to the space he can go where he desires.
Now it's time for your character to prove he can do the same, while he's at speed disadvantage.
Post video of your Character surpassing higher than this.

Still waiting..... On that video VIDEO CLIP on your character flying higher than 20,000 (20,000 is just base where fight stars)
To even attempt to catch up.

images_4.jpg

As a human being on this website I'm asking this question/evidence

Here is how freely my character flies around.

Am I asking anything wrong ?

Last edited:
It's not strawman dear.

it is because you are assuming I said he could fly. Asking me to prove something I never said.

My character can go to the space he can go where he desires.
Now it's time for your character to prove he can do the same, while he's at speed disadvantage.

He doesn’t need to. Ben in character never resorts to tactics like that unless he is uninterested in fighting anymore. He goes after his enemies head on and if for some odd reason Ben wants to go to space. Diamondhead will not follow, infact he would think ShockRock is doing something unusual and would thread carefully.

And like I said, Shock Rock needs to see his target before he can attack from space. So yeah @Lonkitt and I disagree that ShockRock will implore this tactic.

Jetray is not using his wings anyway, and particular boost common to everyone should provide same advantage to everyone, we don't go accounting if it's a chemical boost then it might have a negative reaction to someone's body and all unless stated, same with jetpack boost. Weight difference here cannot cause any notable difference anyway when speed itself is Relativistic.

Actually weight can cause a notable difference, imagine ShockRock being 100x-1000x heavier than JetRay. Exactly, we don’t even know the weight difference without adding our headcanon.

On top of notable differences in weight… Jetray has metallic gliding wings in addition to wings the modification provides, which heavily reduces drag for enhanced speeds. Jetray literally has a far more aerodynamic body than ShockRock. Heck ShockRock large body will cause so much drag.

Last edited:
Still waiting..... On that video VIDEO CLIP on your character flying higher than 20,000 (20,000 is just base where fight stars)
To even attempt to catch up.

Irrelevant. As I’ve said too many times.

Also Flight speed scales to combat speed unless you can prove Shock Rock scales to JetRay in speed.

it is because you are assuming I said he could fly. Asking me to prove something I never said.
Alright so he can't fly and or chase him with the levels of speed required case closed then.
Don't even know why it got dragged so long
He doesn’t need to. Ben in character never resorts to tactics like that unless he is uninterested in fighting anymore.
In order for you say Ben in charcter will never do this
you need prove Standard function of Omni naut will work in the first place, You are LITERALLY implying sir telling everyone here that your character will glide and mine will NOT EVEN TRY to expand his distance knowing he dominates the sky.
Argument doesn't have legs to stand up on in your case.
He goes after his enemies head on
Omni Naut Aliens are different and Diamondhead is one WHO NEEDS to go head to kill SR (Assuming he even the speed my friend)
fight starts at 20,000 high DH glides a few meters high and tho and behind SR via jetpack shit stomps on speed
Basic logic my friends I stated over and over again he does not need to go into space he needs to maintain his distance you are IMPLYING he jepack can't MAINTAIN the distance.

You are literally implying sir that I can not fly in this fight something user Loinkitt clear cut gave answer to you that he can fly and it's harder to hit him

Sauce_0242.jpg

and if for some odd reason Ben wants to go to space. Diamondhead will not follow, infact he would think ShockRock is doing something unusual and would thread carefully.
If he doesn't follow SR has speed advantage in this match making him harder to hit and DH has never hit someone with jetpack omni naut speed. So he get's blitz and Energy caged notheless.

And like I said, Shock Rock needs to see his target before he can attack from space. So yeah @Lonkitt and I disagree that ShockRock will implore this tactic.
He doesn't need to see he target travelling.
Again no need to go to Space
Maintain your distance you have SPEED ADVANTAGE in this battle, Making you harder to hit compared to the oppostion use double chainsaw or energy at that point. The one who leads this match is SR via speed.
Actually weight can cause a notable difference, imagine ShockRock being 100x-1000x heavier than JetRay. Exactly, we don’t even know the weight difference without adding our headcanon.

But it DOES NOT in this case and Adminstrator himself confirmed the standard speed of all Omni Naut aliens

Argument does not have legs to stand up on.

Last edited:
I am not interested in debating the thread, but Firestorm I heard disagrees with assuming a flight speed scaling; combat speed scaling maybe but not flight speed.

I was also told to step and remind some people to stop bombarding the same arguments that comes off as thread derailment.

I am not interested in debating the thread, but Firestorm I heard disagrees with assuming a flight speed scaling; combat speed scaling maybe but not flight speed.

I was also told to step and remind some people to stop bombarding the same arguments that comes off as thread derailment.
I'm not continuing this tournament if disagreement with Admins and baseless claims are being made.
In my previous tournament I kicked a character for being too haxy and I literally as the creator of this tournament can do that same here for the toxicity. Never have I seen a thread where administrators who are busy and have personal life are being involved.
I had mental health problems last year and could've easily write comments like **** off but I'm not going to it's unprofessional ! I have made my decision to remove these two combatants from the tournament. 🙏

All of this started because I put too much trust on these pages.

Even when you tried to correct it, it still fit my claims so I was questioning your credibility. Then you resorted to attacking my credibility on black clover which definitely ticked me off.

Then you just kept repeating claims that don’t even exist. Idk if it was just to annoy me or what, you still kept doing it in your last post before this one.

Then I stopped trusting the pages and here we are, me trying to fix the justification of your pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back