• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Can you read?” in all caps has the implication of an insult. It’s not saying “Please read this over” or “Please read this in full”. The way you typed what you didn’t really attribute with asking somebody to look at your argument without a hint of an insult

You probably shouldn't scale a character to another via similar technology when the former is massively heavier and would require more force to push, yes. And you definitely shouldn't argue like he does scale if that's not on the profile (granted he's Relativistic... with no calc, which is odd on its own)

“Can you read?” in all caps has the implication of an insult. It’s not saying “Please read this over” or “Please read this in full”. The way you typed what you didn’t really attribute with asking somebody to look at your argument without a hint of an insult
Making headcanons that "Oh your character weight and size should slow him down is also not professional behavior and a false and lie"

That's not headcanons, that's basic logic. Which is something that pops up in battleboarding, on rare occasions.

I definitely wasn’t trying to be polite that’s for sure, I was just frustrated so I used all caps. If it looked like an insult then my bad ig.

You probably shouldn't scale a character to another via similar technology
My friends you know different verses work different if I were to give you a pistol that shoots at it's normal speed and you given it back to me does speed change ? Does design change ? Does the bullets change ? No

It is something established in the
verse. I have given entire evidence I'm not making things I have presented evidences to admin himself.
when the former is massively heavier and would require more force to push,
You are thinking the right way but the show says OTHERWISE.

The heavier character is the show those being 12 feet tall Dinosaur and Heatblast uses. Once the jetpack activate a GREEN beam of energy boost their speed no matter I wear this armor you wear it or whoever the boosters themselves allows your to on full speed blasts astroid into the pieces with not even a peep of slowing down (Scan). And I'm pretty sure this was accepted for this verse by admin a while ago
And you definitely shouldn't argue like he does scale if that's not on the profile (granted he's Relativistic... with no calc, which is odd on its own)
Because he scales to the armor, that's why.

That's not headcanons, that's basic logic. Which is something that pops up in battleboarding, on rare occasions.
Logic is completely fine if i see a motorcycle standing next to a Sports car and someone ask me which one will win the race answer is simple.

"Sports car for probably having better engine"
But if I were to told you the booster installed on the motorcycle Surpasses the sports car then the entire argument changes at that point weights and sizes becomes non factor.

It's just kinda that the debate It self isn't about the battle but anout "if the stats are wrong" so VT isn't the best place for that

4 (Pepper, Narutosage, Testrarosa, 45saef)
(NO EVIDENCE of Speed Blitz gap has been provided by the opposition)

Can you please count my name too?

Can you please stop trying to discredit their votes? I mean Reiner voted for energy chainsaw and lasso which have been addressed. Lemon voted for Diamondhead falling to his death which has been moot. yet they don’t have this kind of shade. I really don’t get this behavior.

It's just kinda that the debate It self isn't about the battle but anout "if the stats are wrong" so VT isn't the best place for that

Remember when I was arguing about the LS justification?

Diamondhead was stated on the pages to be stronger than ShockRock physically. Even tho I disagreed with the way DD handled it, I was just following what the page said and DD made me realize they were inaccurate.

So now that this speed issue has come up we shouldn’t talk about it here?

No, just falling off the battle field really and not beingh able to come back in time

BFR is a week long without returning to Battlefeild. The ground is only 20KM away. Assuming Diamondhead actually reaches the ground for whatever reason and not save himself before that. He will come back in a few seconds.

And would have to find the exact spot in the sky that they where fighting before lol. Not to mention again, tens of killometers may make him unable to make a high enough slide

And would have to find the exact spot in the sky that they where fighting before lol. Not to mention again, tens of killometers may make him unable to make a high enough slide

YOU MEAN THE MASSIVE SKY STRUCTURE WITH MASSIVE CHAINS LEADING UP TO IT ACROSS THE LAND???

Yeah I’m pretty sure Diamondhead will see it if he looks up. Irl… If we can see clouds up in the sky (10-100km). if we can see airplanes and jets at their highest altitude (around 40,000 ft iirc). You can definitely see a big ass sky structure 20KM in the air.

Also all of this is assuming DH doesn’t glide by up or make a platform from the ground up to break his fall.

Yeah I’m pretty sure Diamondhead will see it if he looks up. Irl… If we can see clouds up in the sky (10-100km). if we can see airplanes and jets at their highest altitude (around 40,000 ft iirc). You can definitely see a big ass sky structure 20KM in the air
The true height of the battle field from the ground was never stated trough, and from all we know It can be a infinity void bellow them.

Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.
Forget me, I'm a dumb dumb dumb lemon

The true height of the battle field from the ground was never stated trough, and from all we know It can be a infinity void bellow them.
Infact this fight is taking place at

Stated in the rules

Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.

I don't see personally that why the same armour will give different aliens different speed just based of different size and weight when it's not stated specifically, the jet pack provides Relativistic speed (as far as I can see), they should be considered same for all aliens unless stated otherwise or varies because of weight or size (we assume a particular boost to provide everyone with a same advantage, we don't account if their body will adapt it best or other factors in fiction), the difference won't be big anyway.

Forget me, I'm a dumb dumb dumb lemon
This is how far DH can supposedly reach according to his page
Screenshot_20230308-234356.png

He never reached max cloud range so it'll use 16500 ft which is

16500 feet =

Screenshot_20230308-234742.png

This is how far he needs to on the location without even the jetpack activated, Distance MASSIVELY expands once SR flies

Screenshot_20230308-234339.png

I don't see personally that why the same armour will give different aliens different speed just based of different size and weight when it's not stated specifically, the jet pack provides Relativistic speed (as far as I can see), they should be considered same for all aliens unless stated otherwise or varies because of weight or size (we assume a particular boost to provide everyone with a same advantage, we don't account if their body will adapt it best or other factors in fiction), the difference won't be big anyway.

Listen.

Jetray is an alien made for flying. Imagine adding jet packs to an alien as fast as he is. Imagine how much less he weighs in comparison to shockrock.

How do we know it’s not JetRay’s weight and wings that helped him get to Relatavistic speeds?

Listen.

Jetray is an alien made for flying.
Jetray is also in this series does not have speed boost just hovers around the sky.
He can never ever speed boost much like Stinkfly.
But guess what AMOR CAN.
Imagine adding jet packs to an alien as fast as he is.
He can not faster on even in the league as XLR8 the fastest ground alien in Reboot.
And speed don't double.
How do we know it’s not JetRay’s weight and wings that helped him get to Relatavistic speeds?
Because JETPACK was boosting him visible via Clear cut boosting energy being emitted from his BOOTS !
He flies thanks to that.

And it’s not just any clouds but storm clouds which are the cumulonimbus clouds. Which are more than 20000m tall. Diamondhead reached above those clouds without any indication of him reaching his limits he just stopped as soon as he went over them cuz he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back