• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, DemonicDude is arguim with me about that SR could just break DH path and make him fall, I agree, If SR just body slam the start of the path Dimond head should just fall for him doom so you can change to SR sinse It's a really easy WinCon that ben should think of

You probably forgot that Daimondhead can make a slides to slide down to safety before hitting the ground.

FRA explaination please

Already a user named Saef45 said FRA for Flight reason which user Lion himself disagree with so what's the FRA for is what I need to know ?

He technically changed his vote to DH

I don´t want to vote here, for me is inconclusive, I don´t see a clear winner with all the arguments
Their wincon was Flight which is NOT even the same and has been disproven
Their second wincon is Crystal Sealing which SR can blast through however my wincon with Energy cage requires ENTIRE construction absorption which Diamondhead has never done meaning that's one wincon here.

Secondly being a dual weapon user using Two chainsaws to pieces through crystals + Superior flight and DH never even having the ability to put manuver or outspeed SR already puts him at disadvantage something which opposition refuses to accept.

At least my Character has quick slash attacks and Spaceflight both to dodge and break crystals something DH can not do with his crystals and since he can not absorb constructs meaning using Energy Rope to Rag dolling him around and Chainsawing him in half are two more viable WINCONS via superior LS.
Opposition does not have a wincon,
All the hey can do is reflect

Every action has an equal reaction and the moment fight shifts to flight it's GG for Diamondhead since he can NOT even keep up and has never KEPT up with a Omni Naut armor Spaceflight entire argument of true flight being superior to SPACEFLIGHT was disproven by Lionlitt

They can not escape from the Energy cage and Diamondhead CAN not breathe in space (Infact Ben does not even need to go to the space AT ALL, Escaping Earth velocity at such speeds means DH can't reach him as he has limitations.

User 45saef lies and when I ask for scan said "Just count my vote" forcing his vote with NO VALID scan

Wich means he's getting incapacitated and dying without Oxygen.

Last edited:
They can not escape from the Energy cage and Diamondhead CAN not breathe in space

Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.

Energy Manipulation (Can Refract, Redirect, Reflect and Absorb Energy), Self-Sustenance (Type 1). Resistance to Age Manipulation (Diamondhead is immune to aging)

Only saying what is not true from your argument, the rest is fair and I still have to think in Arnold reasoning

Edit: Unless DH only showed to survive underwater, but I don´t know because I only watched the original series and not the reboot

There is no scan for this and admin of Vsbattle wiki agrees with the removal

Then is fair, I have to say it because I did not know it was a outdated power
I already stated the user can not absorb constructs and has never even visited space let alone even survive in space or survive in the atmosphere outside of the Earth this gives my character Two Wincons unless I see videos proof of DH flying outside of Earth or even catching up to a jetpack user there is no evidence to state he can keep up at all because he has LIMITATIONS and my character does not, Hence proved.

Iguess It depends on how high in the sky they are them

I don’t think Ben will be stupid enough to fight outside the range of his alien. Remember? This is a Ben vs Ben match up, so if it’s something ben will do in character, Ben will pick up on it.

I already stated the user can not absorb constructs and has never even visited space let alone even survive in space or survive in the atmosphere outside of the Earth this gives my character Two Wincons unless I see videos proof of DH flying outside of Earth or even catching up to a jetpack user there is no evidence to state he can keep up at all because he has LIMITATIONS and my character does not, Hence proved.

Also your character being capable of flying to space IS NOT A WINCON.

I have said that Ben will not (NOT CAN NOT; so please don’t straw) fly to space. It’s not in character for him to use pussy tactics like that. Also Diamondhead is not dumb enough to follow him to OUTER SPACE.

The battle field It self is really high in the sky trough

it’s within Diamondhead’s range. He can make a slide to the ground level while falling or he can just make a gliding path from the edge of the battlefield. He’s a really versatile character. From the classic to the reboot. His versatility is even exaggerated in the reboot imo.

your character being capable of flying to space IS NOT A WINCON.

Him Chiansawing him HALF is and him Energy caging is. (something again DH can't escape)

I have said that Ben will not (NOT CAN NOT; so please don’t straw) fly to space.
No need to "Every action has equal reaction"
Moment the fight shifts next gear All SR needs to maintaining his distance it's that simple. No need to go into space DH has limits SR via Jetpack does not.

User Kazuma himself confirmed via checking the Speed rules that SR outspeeds (making SR harder to hit something which is not an issue with SR). This vital piece of information was not even considered by opposition and lack of evidence of him not being able to keep up is are hence debunked.

Screenshot_20230308-203151.png

Him Chiansawing him HALF is and him Energy caging is. (something again DH can't escape)

I mean Diamondhead… has a sword… that he can amp with your energy attacks… like y’know.. hitting him with an energy based chainsaw😀.

Also how many times has Ben used energy cage. Only Vilgax right?

No need to "Every action has equal reaction"
Moment the fight shifts next gear All SR needs to maintaining his distance it's that simple. No need to go into space DH has limits SR via Jetpack does not.

User Kazuma himself confirmed via checking the Speed rules that SR outspeeds (making SR harder to hit something which is not an issue with SR). This vital piece of information was not even considered by opposition and lack of evidence of him not being able to keep up is are hence debunked.

Remember when you said the pages are outdated. Can you please show me why Shock Rock scales to Jet Ray by saving an incursion ship.

This thread giving me superman vs goku vibe

These are all based on the assumption he can keep up this is + absorb and forcefully take away constructs, No evidence/scan/video exists of him even reacting to Omni Naut aliens and the durability is significantly weaker in the enhanced form and Kazuma himself has checked the speed of both clear cut evidence suggests SR is faster and more durable.

Remember when you said the pages are outdated. Can you please show me why Shock Rock scales to Jet Ray by saving an incursion ship.
You mean why Shock rock scales to Omni Naut armor which gives the ability to fly.
Ability comes to installed Jet boosters on the feets of Space armor aliens which all Omni Nauts has at it emits Green energy upon launch.

Function of the Armor Explaination Scan 1 and Scan 2

You mean why Shock rock scales to Omni Naut armor which gives the ability to fly.
Ability comes to installed Jet boosters on the feets of Space armor aliens which all Omni Nauts has at it emits Green energy upon launch.

Function of the Armor Explaination Scan 1 and Scan 2

We don’t scale that way here. I asked Armorchompy. It’s sad I have to ask staff cuz I know you won’t listen to me. Having the same mod ≠ having the same speed

We don’t scale that way here.
Depends upon the verse, the admin himself is aware of this.
Same armor provides flight support via jetpack boost clear cut evidence on screen is seen how Heatblast blasting an asteroid using his speed boost and same green energy from the boots being emited

Again, the distance from any ground the sky they are fight is

I don’t understand what you said here. Can you be clearer?

Diamondhead can save himself wayyyy before he hits the ground. He can literally make a crystal platform from the ground up to stop his fall. Ground to sky is within Diamondhead’s range.

Evidence?

Can you please count the votes?

I have made many points that people have read and agreed with yet you still keep asking for evidence. They are literally seeing you misinterpret a lot of shit I say to make your own arguments compelling.

Can you please count the votes?
Voted are based off to information in the show disproven and I'm asking mods themselves if votes based off the information not proven in the show in this case

Omni Naut speed >>>>> Regular DH speed
Then be a reasonable and respectful man and admit your character is slower instead of derailing the threads.
Saying FRA is not what gets a winner be honest scans does
My scans disproved your arguments about speed and you're making me call up the entire Ben 10 staff.

And I agree demonic, you should still count the votes for DH
I'm counting he voted and filing informing the Ben the Staff, That they are sharing a slower character can keep up with a superior speed character = Which is false.

Him saving himself is irrelevant him not being able to catch up is the argument here.

Tell that to Lemon not me.

It’s relevant to him.

let’s get back to our discussion about wether or not DH can keep up. Which indeed he can since scaling to Jet ray is unsupported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back