• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023):

Alright people I was told that F-COC characters can fight Vsbattle character and it DOES NOT break the Vsbattle rule so therefore are you okay with Spinoirr's character be being added ?

As a place holder, I feel weird using this but its all I got

Garou

Gad damn it man

Then

Then
he won't be moon level as he is outdated

As a place holder, I feel weird using this but its all I got
Read the thread

5-C Black Clover character ?

240657.jpg

Damn, Qiqi is 21 Exatons too strong and Fleur is 8.4 Exatons too weak...
Well, Fleur upscales considerably, so maybe she technically is fine? (In fact, her profile says her second key is twice as powerful as first... have to look up if that's true lol)

Well, Fleur upscales considerably, so maybe she technically is fine? (In fact, her profile says her second key is twice as powerful as first... have to look up if that's true lol)
You can check Qi Qi seems like a badass

To be fair we have characters here that are baseline moon level

Apparently QIqi is 421.87693393282734178 exatons
Yep, she is... and we would have to restrict her time machine. She is on the top 10 strongest list if she has it 💀
Orrr....
To be fair we have characters here that are baseline moon level
Well, then she should be fine. Although I checked and while I'm not sure it's the statement the page intends this
And yet European U.A.H.’s Magino Devices had combined the power for attack and movement, so if they focused on attacking, they should have been able to attack with twice the power of a normal Device.
Should justify twice as powerful with the right scaling.

So Fleur's last key would be 2x baseline then, which would be in the desired range. (59.2 Exatons)

Edit: I should mention that Fleur's powernull is really good. So... consider that when judging whether she falls into the Mid+ hax range. I can replace her with people with less hax, if necessary.

Last edited:
So her Time machine is restricted and her AP is (59.2 Exatons) ?
No Qiqi is the one who's time machine would need to get restricted... and even then she is slightly above the AP limit, so forget above her.

Fleur is the one with 59.2 Exatons AP. Although, now that I think about it, I'm fairly sure Fleur is just going to stomp everyone due to nullifying every attack they throw, so I change my nomination.

Kagami Kagami should be a fair pick. She upscales from 59.2 Exatons. She is pretty much haxless under normal circumstances, even if it doesn't quite look like it. So I nominate her.

Back