• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Superman vs Shock Rock

That does not answer my question, Has a figtht ever started and he uses it as first move ?
"Has he ever lead with this"
"Yeah probably like a dozen times tbh"
What did he mean by this?
Psyhic Type Cage was taught to use him by his species leader I don't have scans of him using it on every single alien due to Ben transforming into various forms and using their tyle of restriction to capture them (Which is why I'm using their example TO SEE often creative Ben goes and whether he's willing to do such as thing again or not, Since SR is one of his most utilized aliens each time something new)
So he doesn't then. And you can't place a time that Shock rock has ever actually done so.

You realize this means by all accounts that you're arguing he does, despite having never done so, you know we don't do that right?
I find it hard to belive he'll understand biology of a being, If this was a normal alien then fine but being made of special Omnitrix Energy I guess he could try.
He'd at least understand that he's made of energy, and that's all that matters, and make the logical conclusion that "hey maybe I shouldn't punch literal energy or use energy on energy". Not like he hasn't dealt with shit like that before.

Omnitrix has self defense mechinsm. Omnitrix can NOT be hacked. Shooting Energy beams at the watch or trying to hurt it will not only result his Time travel portal but he could mess up Superman biology
  • Transformed everyone in Washington D.C into Ben's aliens. (Biology manip)
  • Defended Ben Tennyson from an Ectonurite/Posession along with Dimesnional travel ability that possesess

Supes touching the watch in any way is a MAJOR threat as it can backfire to him in the area. Unless fight starts he in 1 second spam his breath and finishes it.
What did I literally just finish saying? I just explained why he likely wouldn't **** with it unless he can confirm it's actually smart to, the fact you continued to run with such an argument is baffling.

You just listed off literal nonfactors to the fight, unless Superman decides to actively **** with the thing he very well likely wouldn't based on experience alone, it quite frankly doesn't matter what it can or can not do, it's not relevant.

And see that's the thing, Supes actually has leeway here, Shockrock doesn't, even if Shock gets the first hit in, unless that hit is immobilization TK (which you've basically said he's never done) or the thing he did with Vilgax (and even then im not sure), he loses as Supes just counters with freezing or something.
Which he can do even if struck by most of the examples you gave, after all, they aren't completely sealed off, and they don't stop supes from moving his mouth slightly.

But x-ray vision would likely tip him off that his 2 of 3 other options ain't it.
SR is higher via Absoption amps
So he's weaker then. By a good chunk.
Absorbing, at best, probably a 9-B heat vision given that's all supes would actually lead with (if he even does) to test his limits as supes ain't opening with anything that he'd deem lethal on most life, assuming supes even used it on him. Such a thing isn't doing much when magnified back or absorbed. It's either harmless or a drop in an ocean.

Meanwhile superman face tanks attacks like 6x above Shockrock, and I do mean facetank, minus being blown away, he didn't actually take much damage from his 5-C+ feat (Mind you in the same movie Superman took an axe to the stomach and was bleeding out, and has been beaten bloody before. Yet here he didn't even get a bloody lip).
if not in Omni Naut form SR using his Lifitng Strength to pull enemies via Energy Rope after which multiple things can happen
1- Supes get's energy chainsaws
2- Get's locked in an energy forcefield and he breaks it, SR realizes he is the real deal much like the Weatherheads (Yes they are bigger enemy than vilgax) and goes for Bluermang distraction + Energy Energy as his third move
3- Super manges to dodge both ends up hitting the watch and it BFR's him
Or maybe supes gets caught in the energy rope, and then breathes at him and wins because that doesn't stop him from breathing, but it does stop his other two options, essentially FORCING him to use it.

Just because you list off 3 options doesn't mean they're likely or what would happen, the 3rd option is especially bad given I just finished telling you that ain't gonna happen, and yet you pretend as if supes is dumb as shit and will do it anyway. You also straight up ignore how even in your supposed options, nothing is stopping Supes from retaliation and incapping without any effort.

Boomerang is useless, Supes has good enough senses to sense it coming a mile away, he can avoid it without even looking, even on the rebound. He's also ****** with people far more skilled with boomerangs like Batman before.
So it kinda fails as a distraction. All it does is make Shockrock waste time on a suboptimal move when he could be doing a better one instead.

Energy cage could be useful, but thinking on it, why can't he break that either? He's far stronger, as long as he can move a bit, he should be fine.
Bro....It just shows his versatality with those Trapping moves that it isn't restricted by one particular shape or one particular way. Ain't no way those moves are different. The purpose is same (trapping someone), the way of doing it is same (energy construct) .
Versatility isn't good when he's fighting someone with like 3 moves, two of which he can figure out pretty easily won't work.

Like what do you think is more likely? A dude using 2 win moves out of 100 moves, as both you and Demonc have stated multiple times now how versatile and wacky he is with his ability. Or a dude having a default 33.3% chance, likely higher due to not being a dumbass (Supes is missing some stuff tbh, but it's just minor stuff like shockwave manip, though a lot of his stats are outdated as shit).

And no, that isn't how it works, saying "the principle is the same" is just handwaving the issue that the moves are completely different, and only one of them actually works here.
It's completely situation based. Ben will go for the best move among the same set since the SBA is to WIN by killing or incap
Yeah, sure, but who do you think is going to figure out what to do first? Ben as far as he knows is fighting a dude in a suit, meanwhile Supes is going to know immediately he's fighting an energy based lifeform alien, and already scanned his biology.

From the moment the fight starts Superman is already liable to actually use his win move, Ben needs to actually see what Supes is capable of, and even then if he uses something like a net he loses anyway because that won't stop frost breath.

Also lmao no, that isn't what SBA is, SBA is incap or kill, sure, but explicitly still in character while doing what they normally do and deploying usual tactics, as it says on the . You're thinking of bloodlust, which by wiki standards basically just means best shit first.

They do translate to each other , the user performing those are same i.e Ben
Ben using different power sets and movekits, and using something worthwhile in another form, doesn't translate to doing so in this form. That'd be like arguing swampfire almost always uses vines to restrict foes instead of using fire manip, because Diamondhead happens to. Obviously, that isn't how it works.
This is a false equivalence.

How do you deal with characters who doesn't the same moves in their particular verse as their leading moves. Its pointless to say he doesn't use it actively in every fight in the show so he won't here also
I don't, I ******* hate characters like that precisely BECAUSE who the **** knows what they gonna do, it's especially bad for game characters. Luckily most of the dudes I **** with have established tactics.

I just go with what they use most often in a debate, or what they used against similar foes. I'm not one for random guesswork unless needed.

But no, that's exactly what I'm saying, if he doesn't use it actively, even in situations it'd be helpful, I'm saying he won't here, or at least not before Supes does his.
It's a big claim to say Telekinesis isn't telekinetically restricting his foe so his LS is useless.
It's a pretty straightforward claim given that isn't what I'm saying at all, but rather saying half the things posted either 1. Isn't TK. 2. Isn't Tk used in a meaningful manner.
If he does use meaningful TK, sure, fair enough, but nets, forcefields, energy currents, etc ain't unavoidable TK, it's just energy stuff that can be dodged or retaliated back with freeze breath.
It's useless if it ain't actually TK is what I'm getting at.
which AOE hax you referring to ?
Breath is like a cone shaped burst.

X-ray vision is an ability to see through objects not tell how the biology of an alien unless stated specifically. Also all the visions link to the Enhanced senses page which obviously doesn't tell any information regarding biology and its working.
Exactly? X-ray vision "oh hey, this dude is made from some sort of energy and not biological matter". He doesn't need to get forcefed information on it like Samus' scan visor, literally just knowing he isn't conventional biology and is energy tells him what he needs to know.

Like surely you aren't saying supes wouldn't be able to tell he's made of ENERGY right?

And idk, I didn't make the page brother, he can see through and into things, it's just standard x-ray stuff based on what I've watched.

That just shows how skilled ben is .He knows his stuff and choosing the best trapping construct to cage the opponent.
Ngl, it just tells me he's inconsistent or you're backpedaling because you said previously it being Vilgax didn't effect his choice of move, and yet now you're saying he chose a move that was best for trapping Vilgax. So I'm returning to point 1 again, show me an instance he used a move like that against not Vilgax who he knew was dangerous and had info on to make an optimal decision.

Bruh they are made of the exactly same component. How can he superman escape one but not the other 🗿
By smashing it with his huge AP advantage?
Given the force fields aren't listed as "higher" and thus, like one or two punches is breaking through them as Superman, at minimum, is nearly 6x stronger (7x is one shot btw). I'd argue he's even higher as the thing superman tanked didn't actually do any meaningful damage, and Supes can put himself on his ass.

Supes only has a LS disadvantage, the objects in question must exploit that, but when it comes to mere durability, they ain't shit and may as well be wet tissues, especially if Supes lets loose. That would be how he escapes one and not the other. hence why it needs to a specific form of TK and not half of what I've seen expressed.

Also superman could do something like drill through the ground as looking at those clips, none of them extend beneath the ground.
This would also let Supes sneak attack him.

Can you show some scans of him using flash freeze breadth few times. The profile lacks them
Ngl, I tried looking for some clips too and couldn't find shit on yt, and I don't got STAS downloaded I have JL downloaded though on a hard drive, I can try and skim some episodes to find an example in there if need be later
Which I only have due to Batman association, I ain't the superman dude, I'm only on this thread because I was asked so all my footage is relegated to Batman relevant episodes.

You should ask Popted for shit, he's the dude who asked me to argue here in the first place, I didn't exactly roll up prepared with 100 episodes of a show I don't plan on revising.
Honestly I only know this much because I've been working on DCAU Batman, Lowkey don't give a **** about supes

As it stands, I'm voting Superman.
Shockrock doesn't seem to use his dangerous TK or cage move often enough, if at all, to be an actual concern, and honestly, instead of being convinced otherwise I've actually been convinced he doesn't given EVERY argument for it is just what other aliens did or that they both use energy so arguing one for the other is ok and all the arguments for why he would I find it unconvincing and just things like "he uses his ability one way, so he would use it this other way" or "this other alien form did this, so he'd do that here".
Superman Lowkey face tanks any actual damage he gets thrown at him and should by all accounts low diff the forcefields, when he facetanks attacks nearly one shot level above him, without even a drop of blood, while supes has been shown to throw hands with those who can beat him bloody when not holding back, well speaks for itself.
Superman also eclipses in stamina, Shockrock being able to fight for 10-15m (I think that's what Demonic said his feats were?) pales to Superman going all out for hours in a fight without rest. I've seen nothing to suggest Shockrock can keep supes contained even if he gets it cage off for a whole day to win via incap, meaning he has to use TK in such a way that would enable him to wail on Supes while immobilized, but without risk of Supes retaliating, which is so hyper-specific I'm not sure it's a viable wincon. Otherwise Supes just outlasts and incaps once he gets tired, or even just play keep away for a few hours and swoop in when he can't figth any longer.
Frost breath is incap and Shockrock lacks resistance and even if he gets the first hit in, if he uses something like a net or a move that isn't completely sealed off, it won't stop frost breath as it'll just go through the open spaces, basically forcing Shockrock to not only use TK and a LS move, but one that doesn't enable retaliation.

I also want to mention Superman has experience with lassos (ww), energy constructs (lanterns), absorption (parasite), alien tech and wacky stuff (lex and Brainiac) and while not as skilled as WW or Batman, he isn't just a brawler and knows how to throw hands.
He's also quite intelligent and analytical, his mind having been compared to a computer before in how it works, he's far more liable to figure out what needs to be done before Ben between intellect and senses alone.
Demonic mentioned how skilled Shock is for fighting Vilgax, but Superman has also fought Darkseid and Mongul, both are alien conquerors with countless experiences in the same vain, and Superman can rock their shit. Meaning most of Shock's stuff isn't anything he hasn't seen before and a handful of his listed advantages apply to Supes as well (meaning they aren't advantages).
supes also has mobility, and I'd argue range but for some reason his ass only has tens of meters for range, despite in that movie alone his 5-C feat is from, he can attack into space, from the ground

While it's true Shock has methods to win, I'm convinced Supes is more likely to actually get his off before Shock uses his in such a way that would get him the win, not saying Shock can't lead with it tho, just more often than not, he either doesn't, or does so in a way that won't prevent supes from being supes and that's only if he can incap supes for a day, or incap him in such a way he can still wail on him constantly while supes cant retaliate back, otherwise shock doesnt actually have any win conditions
How many times does Sups open up with a ice manp? As far as I can tell, he open up with a normal brute force or punch, etc. Considering that speed is equalised, SR would very likely be dodging it but seeing him being far superior in strength, SR wouldn't rely on strength but rather hax, being 5 to 6 times stronger opponent is enough for him to use abilities he can to win fast, he is child but not dumb to not realize when plays time over. He will use the haxes he had used on stronger opponents.
Throughout his career? Idk something like dozens of times.
Here's the thing though, Superman is going to know, immediately, that punches and especially heat vision aren't going to do shit, between enhanced senses, x-ray vision to check biology, and just looking at the dude, he's going to figure out immediately that his best bet is frost manip, or at the very least his other two options won't work and thus leave him with only frost manip due to lack of options.

Dodging frost breath ain't easy or well it is, as long as you far away, I'd say within a few ten meters thou it's gong to be nigh impossible tho, and given EVERY clip shown has him drag foes towards him or used his moves up close, he's just ******* himself over, and I don't want to see any backpedaling, you know how many times DemonicDude said he'd lasso or cage towards him? Into chainsaw at that. Enough times to where anyone saying anything else at this point I can't reasonably believe.

And how would Shockrock know he's vastly outmatched? He wouldn't, that's the thing, he won't know shit til it's too late. Meanwhile Supes will know what he needs to know immediately, and speaking of dodging, all of Shockrock moves shown require gestures and most shoot out blue energy toward the foe, aka Supes is able to dodge most as well. He could even burrow underground to hide from view and surprise attack.

Him using his "haxes" isn't the issue, it's the fact he needs to use a specific type of hax, one that NOBODY in this thread has confirmed he's ever actually done, in order to win, as the vast majority of his moves supes can just AP out of, or breath funny and win. Like I ain't even asking for a scan, just confirmation he's done it at the very least.

Superman needs to be TK'd in a completely sealed-off way while also being completely unable to move. That's the only way for Shockrock to win, if it ain't sealed supes breathes, and if he can move he just smashes out. And it also needs to be in a way Shock can actually ATTACK supes while contained, because Shock has no stamina feats indicating he can keep it up for a whole day to incap nor does he have enough stamina to outlast supes who can just floor him once he gets exhausted.
I'm not saying he's dumb, but without knowing Supes can win by just breathing, to say he happens to do everything perfectly is far less likely than just the other stuff we actually see him do.
Eh, from what I have seen I also have my doubts regarding SR IC usage of cage/TK incap.
On the other hand, why would freezing incap an energy being? Seems like something he would just melt out of.
No resistance, and the profile doesn't exactly say he's hot or convey the energy has any heat-like properties, just made from energy. Doesn't look hot given normal people can stand next to it.
i could be wrong. After searching for an hour I couldn't find any scan for this version to have freeze breadth in the first albeit using them dozen times . 🗿
Same, but I also can't find anything beyond him beating the shit out of Darkseid or random fights on yt (out of the hundreds he's been in), which is nothing overall tbh, compared to hundreds of comics, and like 150 episodes of shit so...
The reason for that I'd assume is just WB being assholes with copyright, even the yt link for supes current calc is copyright blocked and can't actually be viewed, hence why I'm thinking of recalcing it, if only to post the actual feat in an album

If you want DCAU Batman scans tho I got those, even doing the comics (just ask popted ig, he suggest using this supes right?).

Not much instances. never been pushed to that limit due to being a powerhouse but can regrow his hands in combat and armor shell both can be regened. You need to completely disperse the energy itself to get rid of him.
Define completely. Would something like an omnidirectional shockwave be capable of dispersing him?

I am only doing what I was asked to and only doing so till something more important comes up, i dont got no horse in this race, tho I do think supes wins like 7.5 times out of 10.

No resistance, and the profile doesn't exactly say he's hot or convey the energy has any heat-like properties, just made from energy. Doesn't look hot given normal people can stand next to it.
The ability to melt out of something is no grounds to give a resistance for one. And just like you wouldn't give an incorporeal being resistance to physical attacks, I would argue an energy being needs not to not be freezable. It's a consequence of the physiology.
And it has electricity powers and stuff. Electricity is hot. Heck, any energy tends to be hot in large amounts, which we have here.
And in the worst case, any ice there may be can be shattered cause... again, he won't freeze the energy itself... unless he has weird energy freezing feats or something.

Actually, it is, we give resistance to freezing for merely being able to break out of it, if a character exudes extreme passive heat to the point that it hard negates freezing, then yes, we would, in fact, give them such a thing.

But either way, make a CRT I guess, because I'm seeing absolutely nothing on the profile, or any of the clips seen, that indicates it has any semblance of extreme heat, he doesn't even have heat manip listed either.
It having electricity manip isn't grounds for it either, just because it can generate something that is hot via energy manip, doesn't mean that's always the case or a constant factor with how it works, given that's blatantly not the case given it can use that very same energy that can generate electricity in ways that don't generate heat at all let alone heat on par with electrical currents. Tbh that alone should be evidence contrary to your claim, if the energy has shown to not always be in a state of extreme heat, to where even normal people can be near it just fine, or be used on those (as in enemies who don't have heat res beyond that of a normal person) or objects who lack any heat res and not be burned at all, merely moved, claiming it's some wacky hot as **** energy is basically just headcanon conjecture.
And that's me being generous and assuming the electricity is even standard electricity and not some wacky energy stuff.

Everything you just said is a nonargument, prove he has some semblance of passive extreme heat, and then explain why the numerous amounts of times he's used said energy and it didn't exude heat away as well, because nothing you said actually dictates he does and being made of energy isn't grounds for anything.

Actually, it is, we give resistance to freezing for merely being able to break out of it, if a character exudes extreme passive heat to the point that it hard negates freezing, then yes, we would, in fact, give them such a thing.
Dunno who we is, but I don't when I evaluate CRTs. If we did everyone with fire manipulation would have that resistance as logical consequence of the ability to generate fire.
But either way, make a CRT I guess, because I'm seeing absolutely nothing on the profile, or any of the clips seen, that indicates it has any semblance of extreme heat, he doesn't even have heat manip listed either.
It having electricity manip isn't grounds for it either, just because it can generate something that is hot via energy manip, doesn't mean that's always the case or a constant factor with how it works, given that's blatantly not the case given it can use that very same energy that can generate electricity in ways that don't generate heat at all let alone heat on par with electrical currents. Tbh that alone should be evidence contrary to your claim, if the energy has shown to not always be in a state of extreme heat, to where even normal people can be near it just fine, or be used on those (as in enemies who don't have heat res beyond that of a normal person) or objects who lack any heat res and not be burned at all, merely moved, claiming it's some wacky hot as **** energy is basically just headcanon conjecture.
And that's me being generous and assuming the electricity is even standard electricity and not some wacky energy stuff.

Everything you just said is a nonargument, prove he has some semblance of passive extreme heat, and then explain why the numerous amounts of times he's used said energy and it didn't exude heat away as well, because nothing you said actually dictates he does and being made of energy isn't grounds for anything.
If ya wanna argue its energy produces no heat then maybe. But you would still be unable to freeze the energy parts of it without having a special ability to freeze energy. Freezing energy, which isn't made of atoms by nature, would require something like NPI. And if you just freeze the air around or occupied by the energy, that can just be shattered by force.

Dunno who we is, but I don't when I evaluate CRTs. If we did everyone with fire manipulation would have that resistance as logical consequence of the ability to generate fire.
Most of the wiki tbh. Even just breaking out of ice has been given to dudes before, like Batman or Goku.
Not quite, you're arguing this as a passive, not a manual ability. Huge difference. If someone was made from fire, he likely would be granted such a thing, if they could merely generate it tho like Avdol or Fire Fly. It's a difference between an innate quality, and having to use a power after the fact.
If ya wanna argue its energy produces no heat then maybe. But you would still be unable to freeze the energy parts of it without having a special ability to freeze energy. Freezing energy, which isn't made of atoms by nature, would require something like NPI. And if you just freeze the air around or occupied by the energy, that can just be shattered by force.
I am literally arguing it produces no heat because we don't ever actually see it do so, but rather see it do the exact opposite as I just finished explaining.

And not really, like I'd get it if the energy was treated like how you'd expect irl, but not all energy is built the same in fiction, and especially in this case because it's pointed flat out, in this very thread, by people who are arguing for him, that interacting with him at all, doesn't require NPI, he's simply not that type of energy, anything can interact with him just fine. Like maybe you'd have a point in him being an intangible, atomless, energy form, if he actually behaved as energy properly, but he does not, technically speaking, you can even punch this dude in the dick, he just happens to be able to regenerate but he's entirely corporal and anyone, even me or you, can interact with him just fine so he's obviously not atomless, at least if my understanding is correct.

First_Witch user said "They are practically the same" in terms of sealing someone shut both restriction techniques are used by Ben as SR and DH shows he USES those to stop an enemy or any one thread link
ZXE0JUp.jpg

As seen here, it was established, that his energy-nature doesn't actually come with intangibility and you don't need NPI, otherwise he'd have just ****** most of the tourney.
plus im pretty sure supes moves work on dudes like livewire and lantern constructs, the latter of which is also energy stuff and livewire being able to turn into electrical currents and lightning, but dont quote me on that one as i can only vaguely recall and it mightve been someone else

Throughout his career? Idk something like dozens of times.
Scans? This sups used it everytime his freeze breath?

Here's the thing though, Superman is going to know, immediately, that punches and especially heat vision aren't going to do shit, between enhanced senses, x-ray vision to check biology, and just looking at the dude, he's going to figure out immediately that his best bet is frost manip, or at the very least his other two options won't work and thus leave him with only frost manip due to lack of options.
Scans he uses x ray vision right off the match starts?
Him using his "haxes" isn't the issue, it's the fact he needs to use a specific type of hax, one that NOBODY in this thread has confirmed he's ever actually done,
Everybody did, he has used his haxes 5 to 6 times and against vilgax unlike for sup as no scan has been provided for him. The reason for him using hax is the AP difference that won't take him time to realize.

Dodging frost breath ain't easy
Depends on if he even used it or why will he use it? A scan will probably help more than paragraphs 🦣

"Has he ever lead with this"
"Yeah probably like a dozen times tbh"
What did he mean by this?
Same, but I also can't find anything beyond him beating the shit out of Darkseid or random fights on yt (out of the hundreds he's been in), which is nothing overall tbh, compared to hundreds of comics, and like 150 episodes of shit so...
The reason for that I'd assume is just WB being assholes with copyright, even the yt link for supes current calc is copyright blocked and can't actually be viewed, hence why I'm thinking of recalcing it, if only to post the actual feat in an album

If you want DCAU Batman scans tho I got those, even doing the comics (just ask popted ig, he suggest using this supes right?).
Since you can't show the DCAU Superman scans for Freeze Breadth Just yeet it off from your argument.
1079802639329534124.png

Exactly? X-ray vision "oh hey, this dude is made from some sort of energy and not biological matter". He doesn't need to get forcefed information on it like Samus' scan visor, literally just knowing he isn't conventional biology and is energy tells him what he needs to know.
X-ray vision is just Enhanced Senses as listed on his profile. It isn't Information analysis. Moreover ,according to Supes profile ,he isn't intelligent enough to perform such analyatical based prediction based on x-ray vision.
I also want to mention Superman has experience with lassos (ww), energy constructs (lanterns), absorption (parasite), alien tech and wacky stuff (lex and Brainiac) and while not as skilled as WW or Batman, he isn't just a brawler and knows how to throw hands.
He's also quite intelligent and analytical, his mind having been compared to a computer before in how it works, he's far more liable to figure out what needs to be done before Ben between intellect and senses alone.
You can't scale Batman's skills with Superman's skills. The profile states otherwise
he lacks the specialized knowledge of his comrades (Flash's connections and forensics know-how, Batman's detective skills and technological mastery,

Also, scans and explaination is required for the attacks that we consider a character will use right off the match starts, for afterwards, a reasoning that why will he use is more than enough and that he has shown to use those haxes or else we hadn't gone listing these many haxes a character has ever used when they not gonna even use it.

Since you can't show the DCAU Superman scans for Freeze Breadth Just yeet it off from your argument.
Lmao no, I'm not going to pretend he doesn't have it, especially because it actually is listed on the profile, expecting me to download like a 80gb animated show to grab a scan is ridiculous.
X-ray vision is just Enhanced Senses as listed on his profile. It isn't Information analysis.
Nobody said it was, but it is x-ray vision, unless you think Supes is less intelligent than a toddler and can't go "oh nonbiological dude isnt biological".
Moreover ,according to Supes profile ,he isn't intelligent enough to perform such analyatical based prediction based on x-ray vision.
His profile actually says he is, because this is a basic standard human level intelligence feat and acting like it isn't is hilariously disingenious.

You are, unironically, arguing that Superman can't figure out the blatant energy dude isn't made from standard organic matter. This doesn't require info analysis, which he should have anyway tbh, but rather basic human comprehension skills.
You can't scale Batman's skills with Superman's skills. The profile states otherwise
Uh, did you even actually read what I said? What in the actual ****.
I literally said he wasn't as skilled as Batman, twice, and the profile says he isn't as skilled as him in detective work or tech, not combat btw. Are you even reading what the profile even says to begin with?

Scans? This sups used it everytime his freeze breath?
When did I say everytime? Don't strawman me, I said he's used it, enough, to where it's a viable option. If you want scans ask the people in charge of the profile or Popted, I can't find shit on youtube and I aint downloading the whole show just to find a 5 second clip.
Scans he uses x ray vision right off the match starts?
Off the top of my head, he used it in secret origins part 1 against random ayy lmaos. Some times after the first metalo encounter as well.
also he's blatantly not human, wtf even is this question, this ain't like he's fighting a blatant human or humanoid being
Everybody did, he has used his haxes 5 to 6 times and against vilgax unlike for sup as no scan has been provided for him. The reason for him using hax is the AP difference that won't take him time to realize.
No, everybody said "he uses it", but then showed reason why he doesn't use it but rather uses a bunch of wacky different stuff, or variations of vaguely similar moves that aren't at all actually what was asked if he'd use and in fact wouldn't actually work. Like do you really think a net, a current around a deer, forcefields that supes can easily escape from, or using TK on a hoverboard actually qualify for using TK on supes in such a way to immobilize him without retaliation?

Honestly, I would've accepted it if you just said he did i never even asked for scans, i just asked if he did it or not, yes or no wouldve worked fine, the fact people went out of their way to show scans of him not doing it while saying he did, is the sole reason why I'm not buying it. Basically shot yourself in the foot there, he's never actually done it, and instead of arguing why he would, the exact opposite was argued instead, even if not intentionally.

Also why? How would he realize it? The only way he'd realize it is if Superman punched him, but if Superman is close enough to punch him, he's getting blown to shit, because reminder, Superman can floor and beat bloody shit that scales nearly 6x above Shockrock without damage, he'd have to regenerate first, and if he has to regenerate first, which takes time mind you, even if it's just a few seconds, Supes can easily react to that and just incap then.
Depends on if he even used it or why will he use it? A scan will probably help more than paragraphs
I'm sure it would be, honestly at this point I'm thinking of maybe adding a detour to the Batman one and going through some supes stuff too given how much his profile is lacking, but why the actual **** do you think I'm going to go out of my way to make hard drive space for a whole show, find a torrent, pirate the show, go through episodes till he uses it, clip a scene, upload it to imgur, and then post it here, if you want that you can wait a week or two till I'm done with the other stuff I'm doing so I can delete them to make space, if you're willing to wait, I'd be happy to do so.
But the profile says he has it, that is enough to use it in a match. Now whether you think he'd use it immediately is fine to argue against given the profile doesn't explain that at all, but I'm pretty damn sure I gave enough reasons corroborated by the profile that explains why he would, or even if he doesn't, why he'd get it off anyway. You're acting like he doesn't have the ability at all.

Lmao no, I'm not going to pretend he doesn't have it, especially because it actually is listed on the profile, expecting me to download like a 80gb animated show to grab a scan is ridiculous.
The profile doesn't even have a scan for the Freeze breadth and you claimed that he has used it atleast a dozen times. So just yeet it off from your argument when you can't even show if he has ever used it.
Nobody said it was, but it is x-ray vision, unless you think Supes is less intelligent than a toddler and can't go "oh nonbiological dude isnt biological".
Just knowing SR isn't biological won't help with anything. What's even your argument with the x-ray vision ?. Anyone could find the SR isn't biological based on his appearance.
Uh, did you even actually read what I said? What in the actual ****.
I literally said he wasn't as skilled as Batman, twice, and the profile says he isn't as skilled as him in detective work or tech, not combat btw. Are you even reading what the profile even says to begin with?
Stop bringing batman then. DCAU superman hasn't fought Batman where he used most of his tech and put all of his intelligence in the fight. So he doesn't even experience of those things in first place.
because Shock has no stamina feats indicating he can keep it up for a whole day to incap nor does he have enough stamina to outlast supes who can just floor him once he gets exhausted.
Why shockrock fight for a whole day when he will eventually use his powerful moves along with the High regeneration. Moreover he is an energy being ,why would he have stamina issues ?

But the profile says he has it, that is enough to use it in a match. Now whether you think he'd use it immediately is fine to argue against given the profile doesn't explain that at all, but I'm pretty damn sure I gave enough reasons corroborated by the profile that explains why he would, or even if he doesn't, why he'd get it off anyway. You're acting like he doesn't have the ability at all.
If your Biggest claim is , Will shockrock use this and that as his first move , Has he ever used it in combat ,etc.. You should also be ready with the scans.

You need to, the arguement is that he will use it and will use against physically weaker opponents such as SR.

Nobody said it was, but it is x-ray vision, unless you think Supes is less intelligent than a toddler and can't go "oh nonbiological dude isnt biological"
X-ray vision works on energy? Is it has been shown in the show?
Also why? How would he realize it? The only way he'd realize it is if Superman punched him, but if Superman is close enough to punch him, he's getting blown to shit, because reminder, Superman can floor and beat bloody shit that scales nearly 6x above Shockrock without damage, he'd have to regenerate first, and if he has to regenerate first, which takes time mind you, even if it's just a few seconds, Supes can easily react to that and just incap then.
Eh? 🦣, The match is happening in the mountains, he will be dodging it and will eventually realise that sups AP is superior and he is stronger (the environmental destruction, impact of his punches on surrounding, etc) a only way to realise is from punch is ridiculous, you can still see the difference in strength between ppls without having a physical contact with them. That said, something (scans) regarding sup will be appreciated.

The profile doesn't even have a scan for the Freeze breadth and you claimed that he has used it atleast a dozen times. So just yeet it off from your argument when you can't even show if he has ever used it.
Just because teh profile is dogshit doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or he doesn't use it, don't like it, remove it from the profile.
Just knowing SR isn't biological won't help with anything. What's even your argument with the x-ray vision ?. Anyone could find the SR isn't biological based on his appearance.
Was more so just hammering in he'd know for a fact he isn't innately biological and thus would be more cautious.
Stop bringing batman then. DCAU superman hasn't fought Batman where he used most of his tech and put all of his intelligence in the fight. So he doesn't even experience of those things in first place.
????
What the **** are you talking about? They fight all the time, both against and alongside each other for preparation in JL mandated training. But you're strawmanning me, that or didn't even read what i said because I said Batman gave him shit for stuff like that before, not that he's fought him using tech.
I said Lex's and Braniac's tech, which obviously, he has fought more than just a few times. So again, don't twist what i said.
Why shockrock fight for a whole day when he will eventually use his powerful moves along with the High regeneration.
Because Superman facetanks shit about 6x above Shockrock's highest listed output and doesn't even give him a bloody lip, meanwhile Supes can fight till he's beaten bloody, for hours.
And for a whole day is because that's how long you need to incap someone to win via SBA, if he can't incap Supes for a whole day, Supes just beats his ass once out from the TK assuming SR uses it.
The high regen is an issue, but it's why I'm arguing super breath, that's incap that bypasses the regen.
Moreover he is an energy being, why would he have stamina issues ?
Because that isn't how it works? And if it was, he'd be listed as infinite stamina.

You need to, the arguement is that he will use it and will use against physically weaker opponents such as SR.
Pretty sure the rules is to use what's listed on the profile, which it is. I could be arguing supes just outranges (even some of his lower end feats are planetary for range), oneshots due to scaling, or possibly even outlifts via his uncalced meteor diversion feat, but I'm not. I'm merely using what the profile actually says he has because that's the rule, now the profile might be quite bad and in need of extensive work and actually show the shit he has, but that isn't my issue, i didn't exactly come here to revamp a bad profile, I came here because Popted was like "hey bro can you check this out lmao" and I decided to do a lad a solid.

And my dude, it's superman, everyone he's ever fought is physically weaker than him. See bottom post.
The fact he's ever used it all, any of his moves even, is evidence enough. He's superman, he won't kill.
X-ray vision works on energy? Is it has been shown in the show?
X-Ray vision works on anything that isn't lead, he can't see through lead, but everything else is fine from what we know and if it doesnt work, that's just a red flag for supes and tells him that shit aint right
Eh? 🦣, The match is happening in the mountains, he will be dodging it and will eventually realise that sups AP is superior and he is stronger (the environmental destruction, impact of his punches on surrounding, etc) a only way to realise is from punch is ridiculous, you can still see the difference in strength between ppls without having a physical contact with them. That said, something (scans) regarding sup will be appreciated.
What? Supes never, never, goes all out, to avoid collateral, Shockrock would probably think he's like tier 8 based on the impacts or collateral of his blows. It isn't ridiculous because Superman as a character holds back, always, only ever throwing an actual hit when he knows damn well his foe can take it. Otherwise he pulls his blows just enough to avoid risk and danger.

But for this? This I can supply given it doesn't require me to download shit, most famous dcau supes scene, so finding it on yt was easy. It's even his page quote.
But yeah no, Shockrock won't know how strong Supes is unless he takes a hit directly, or sees supes smashes forcefields or something, but if he leads with forcefields, he'd have already tipped superman off onto his gimmicks.
If your Biggest claim is , Will shockrock use this and that as his first move , Has he ever used it in combat ,etc.. You should also be ready with the scans.
I asked bruh, I didn't put you at gunpoint, you unironically could've just said "yeah he's done that lmao", I appreciate you going the extra mile but in doing so you convinced me otherwise by showing all the times he didn't do it, yet claiming he did in those times, basically, unironically, making it seem a bit sus, and then eventually admitted that he hasn't done it but he's done things similar (tbh I disagree but whatever) or other forms have. Like idk what you want me to do when you say "he's used tk" but the things shown are him not doing that... I do count that Vilgax example tho but you then later said he used that because it was best suited that specific situation to restrain vilgax so...
also i was under the impression had scans of things, idk why they'd list things without having the times linked, me personally, I link every single time an ability was used when making a profile just for completion's sake

Last edited:
What? Supes never, never, goes all out

But yeah no, Shockrock won't know how strong Supes is unless he takes a hit directly,
Contradictory, if sup ain't going all out then it won't cause much to shock rock anyway, but there is nothing to worry about damage as the arena is basically for fight and nothing else, this is not a place to worry about anything neither the characters are planetary or anything. If sups all attacks will be dodged and will be survived, he'll eventually gonna use more and more of his strength, something that ben can guess he is holding back.

And my dude, it's superman, everyone he's ever fought is physically weaker than him. See bottom post.
That's ofc if he has even fought, I can't see him fighting a street thug and going all out but only to those who are comparable to him. But then again, a scan to get the idea of when he uses it will be appreciated.

Pretty sure the rules is to use what's listed on the profile, which it is. I could be arguing supes just outranges (even some of his lower end feats are planetary for range), oneshots due to scaling, or possibly even outlifts via his uncalced meteor diversion feat, but I'm not. I'm merely using what the profile actually says he has because that's the rule, now the profile might be quite bad and in need of extensive work and actually show the shit he has, but that isn't my issue, i didn't exactly come here to revamp a bad profile
Sigh.. you need to regardless, a single clip of him using freeze breath is that hard to find out of dozens of times he has used it? Who knows if he uses it in combat or not? There Are dozens of things listed in many characters profiles but they came from merchandise and other things rather than show itself that tells us that these abilities are reductant as they can't be assumed to be used in combatt, you need to show he has used it against any character.

asked bruh, I didn't put you at gunpoint, you unironically could've just said "yeah he's done that lmao", I appreciate you going the extra mile but in doing so you convinced me otherwise by showing all the times he didn't do it, yet claiming he did in those times, basically, unironically, making it seem a bit sus, and then eventually admitted that he hasn't done it but he's done things similar (tbh I disagree but whatever) or other forms have. Like idk what you want me to do when you say "he's used tk" but the things shown are him not doing that... I do count that Vilgax example tho but you then later said he used that because it was best suited that specific situation to restrain vilgax so...
also i was under the impression had scans of things, idk why they'd list things without having the times linked, me personally, I link every single time an ability was used when making a profile just for completion's sake
You were like he hasn't used it multiple times only used it once so he won't use it against Superman. 🗿 This is dogshit when popted's character lacks scans and probably has some composite abilities from those tons of other versions.

Contradictory, if sup ain't going all out then it won't cause much to shock rock anyway, but there is nothing to worry about damage as the arena is basically for fight and nothing else, this is not a place to worry about anything neither the characters are planetary or anything. If sups all attacks will be dodged and will be survived, he'll eventually gonna use more and more of his strength, something that ben can guess he is holding back.
Not contradictory. Literally how he works, key character trait.
If you mean when he gets up in his face, Supes is very, very, precise in how strong he can attack, like unfathomably precise, there's a good reason why he doesn't splatter everyone but also why CADMUS is scared shitless of him.
It doesn't matter if the arena is built for a fight, is there plant life? Bugs? Wildlife? Grass? He won't destroy unless forced to, and wouldn't anyway unless it was optimal, Superman loathes destruction unless it's flat out just rock (and even then he probably wouldn't destroy a mountain for the sake of it).

Superman is LITERALLY Moon+ bro, he throws a full blown punch at the ground or misses, he just wiped out all life on earth. Hell his 5-C+ feat is literally tanking an explosion that lit up a small portion of a star and a shockwave that was larger than the sun itself that launched him millions of km. He might not be planet level, but he can definitely **** a planet up if he messes up.

Not quite, why would all of Supes attacks be dodged? He has ways to sneak attack, he has some minor AOE, etc. He would eventually use more of his strength, but only if he throws hands, but if he's in CQC wailing on Shockrock in order to do that, Shockrock is getting his face smashed in. Regen would save him, but at that point Supes just incaps if he hadn't already given he's more of an incap dude instead of a "ill beat you bloody dude", unless you darkseid or someone who deserves it.
That's ofc if he has even fought, I can't see him fighting a street thug and going all out but only to those who are comparable to him. But then again, a scan to get the idea of when he uses it will be appreciated.
I just gave you a clip of him only ever throwing a legit punch against Darkseid to prove he that he does infact hold back in a weaker key but same applies to 5-C Supes, he pulled punches against the Fatal five too, which is where this key is from
ngl bro, id appreciate it too, but youre asking for the impossible, or for me to delete other CRT's just to post a 5 second gif

Sigh.. you need to regardless, a single clip of him using freeze breath is that hard to find out of dozens of times he has used it? Who knows if he uses it in combat or not? There Are dozens of things listed in many characters profiles but they came from merchandise and other things rather than show itself that tells us that these abilities are reductant as they can't be assumed to be used in combatt, you need to show he has used it against any character.
You're asking me to delete a bunch of stuff off my PC, make enough space to download like 4 seasons of a show, go through them to find a 5 second clip here or there, upload it to imgur, and post it here, It'd be like me asking you to find that vilgax cage clip but you dont know which episodes it was in, so you;re forced to download all of Ben 10 and start looking. That'd be ridiculous lad.
I know he's used it a good number of times because I've seen the show before, now which episodes they were, **** if I know, I'm a Batman stan, Supes just happened to air afterward so I ended up watching a bunch and I've watched some episodes last year for scaling purposes (mostly livewire ones). So yeah, he has it, now why there's no clips of that shit on the internet idk (not even the dcau wiki has any gifs of his abilities, though they list them too), I'd assume it's because Warner Bros is copyright greedy and all but super popular clips aren't readily available on yt (even Superman's 5-C+ feat as linked in his blog is copyright struck).

And my dude, if this came from merchandise or other things, you'd think the profile would actually have scans if it would go as far to list off an ability used in niche side stuff.
You were like he hasn't used it multiple times only used it once so he won't use it against Superman. 🗿 This is dogshit when popted's character lacks scans and probably has some composite abilities from those tons of other versions.
Yes, exactly, you showed me how he doesn't use it. Even in times when it'd make sense or would work just fine. That's not my fault brother. He's only ever used the cage on Vilgax, which you said was likely because it was best suited for Vilgax (aka prior knowledge for a threat's capabilities), and then there's the hoverboard TK, but that's on sheet metal.
Every other example you and Demonic showed, unfortunately, proved the opposite, in that he basically never uses it, and in fact, never once actually used TK to immobilize, but rather energy constructs to do so like nets or fields (which superman can likely just AP out of given both enable some degree of movement regardless of LS due to their nature). You basically shot yourself in the foot there while trying to convince, I asked some questions just to double check, and you went an extra mile and had it backfire.

It is, in fact, dogshit, profile is kinda ass ngl, I have scans involving supes with Batman up to a certain point tho, and even in some of those he does stuff the profile doesn't touch on like where's the shockwave generation and tens of thousands of km range at????
Also little bit rude to assume it's composited, if it was you'd think they'd actually list some more shit

Where the **** is Popted anyway, dude asks me to argue lowkey and he doesn't even post or back me up at all, why even ask me, I'm not even known as the superman dude
Untitled521_20230202233338.png

Where the **** is Popted anyway, dude asks me to argue lowkey and he doesn't even post or back me up at all, why even ask me, I'm not even known as the superman dude
He told me to send you this from his side.
842638488146673694.webp

But anyway, Jk aside, I can't actually go for or stay with supes w/o seeing a single scan from this version of supes supporting all the claims.. so I have to take my rest here.

With enough Energy Amplification he was able to break free from Torture net

With enough Energy Amplification he was able to break free from Torture net
My dude, a shock net isn't the same as being flash frozen. For a multitude of reasons, the least of which being getting frozen solid usually doesn't involve one staying conscious despite what most fiction would lead you to think, that ain't really how it works. Kinda why it's a good incap method.
like in the same vain, what's stopping supes from breaking free of Shockrock's energy nets and stuff through sheer AP, you dont need LS to smash a forcefield, cage, or slice through a net

sorry Chariot i tought you were enough to win this battle so i didn't interfer

you were the only supporter listed on the verse that either i know or he's here most of the time

sorry if i gave you this situation, didn't want to cause you this

am I listed? I've seen and cataloged every DCAU Batman episode, comic and I'm working on Beyond and JL (for batman, and flash because he cool), but i aint really the superman dude, every episode ive seen either had Batman in it, or was watched because it aired after Batman.

also ngl, nobody has actually given good reason why freeze breath aint gonna work beyond "post scan", or how Shockrock gets past the stamina issues, or even damages supes enough to kill so...

It's fine tho, was just wondering where ya went

am I listed? I've seen and cataloged every DCAU Batman episode, comic and I'm working on Beyond and JL (for batman, and flash because he cool), but i aint really the superman dude, every episode ive seen either had Batman in it, or was watched because it aired after Batman.

also ngl, nobody has actually given good reason why freeze breath aint gonna work beyond "post scan", or how Shockrock gets past the stamina issues, or even damages supes enough to kill so...

It's fine tho, was just wondering where ya went
i see, sorry for the trouble, i didn't know this

i will remember this

also i love Batman Beyond too

and i had to debate for an important match

So the grace
I want to reiterate something again tho, how is Shockrock is killing a dude who can live through normally lethal wounds with lowish regen, while also being able to who tank attacks 6x above him without a scratch (as in even if shockrock can scratch or cut him up, that stuff is healable).
(The feat is from JL Vs. The Fatal Five, towards the end a device plummets into the sun, and explodes, causing an explosion that can be seen from millions of km away on the sun, and a shockwave that expands for millions of km, blowing supes away. Despite this being calced at 5-C+ (somehow, it looks way larger and was slowly overcoming the GBE of the sun but...), Supes didn't take any real damage and was back on his feet and fine after the whole launched interplanetary distances thing winded down. Notable as Supes has fought dudes who could beat him bloody, break his nose, and even in that move survived getting an axe to the gut that left a gaping bloody wound, causing him to bleed out. Unless Shockrock is able to somehow hit 6x above his paygrade to even scratch superman, let alone deal enough damage to kill, he ain't winning via death, and instead must incap as the other win option, which is where stamina comes into play, can he keep his ability up for a whole day to incap? Or will he run out or get tired, enabling Supes to lead up on that and win?

Edit: Actually hol up, Batman is in this movie, meaning I might have it downloaded on the backup drive. If so I'll try and clip it.

Can he keep his ability up for a whole day to incap? Or will he run out or get tired, enabling Supes to lead up on that and win?
His ability by that you mean Energy Cage yes that lasts permanently.
Since he did not get tired in facing all members of Weatherheads, Vilgax and fought with Agent Six and the martial artist Forever Knight chance of him getting tired are low.

Also Since optional equipment are allowed, Ben could use the ray gun to increase his size overwhelming his opponent.
Being an energy being ,chances of SR getting tired is low since he just draws energy from across the galaxy, thereby there is no chance of him exhausting it.

Okay. I'll wait then for a while.
Ok so had it on the drive Batman uses pressure points to cripple a nonhuman in it and calls a dude skeletor in it so i had it saved, Superman's 5-C+ feat, ain't 5-C+ at all.

The context for the feat is the Emerald Empress rolled up to Oa, and drained the Green Lantern core of all its energy with the Eye of Ekron. Before going back to the future (she's from the future) she's like hol up, we can get rid of all the heroes in the future by just destroying the ******* sun, her team is like wut how, and she says "i just drained the all the green lantern energy lmao, this thing is overflowing with so much energy, it will literally rip the star apart lol".
She then proceeds to do literally that, Superman tanks the explosion pointblank and despite being launched away, he doesn't take any real damage (reminder, this movie has people murdered, skewered, and even supes himself was gutted at one point, this thing did **** all in the grand scheme of things to him), and the star starts to fall apart, requiring the sacrifice of Starboy killing himself, using his cosmic powers to pull the star back together because it literally is causing the star's GBE to fail.

It's a straight up 4-C feat, probably the lowest one on the site given it's just barely overcoming the sun's GBE, but nonetheless

His ability by that you mean Energy Cage yes that lasts permanently.
Since he did not get tired in facing all members of Weatherheads, Vilgax and fought with Agent Six and the martial artist Forever Knight chance of him getting tired are low.
Uh, gotta say, but just because he's fought people and didn't get tired, doesn't mean his stamina is infinite, limitless, or even superhuman. It just means he can last as long as he was shown to. Like what are you even on about? Hell we even downgraded Alucard just recently to superhuman even though he's never been shown to get tired, can turn into noncorporal forms, and actively lets himself get torn to shreds and killed for fun, all without batting an eye, because we don't just presume shit like that unless stated or actually shown.

He needs stamina or a feat that exceeds Superman's stamina feats, or, something that will say it will last a whole day. If he does, cool, but the examples you gave don't indicate at such a thing, like, at all. Even Batman has better stamina feats and Superman's stamina > Batman's.
And since when does the cage last permanently? Do they say that? Or are you just assuming it does because it didn't fall apart on screen or whatever? If they say it or something actually implicates it ok, but just presuming it does ain't gonna work chief.
Also Since optional equipment are allowed, Ben could use the ray gun to increase his size overwhelming his opponent.
Being an energy being ,chances of SR getting tired is low since he just draws energy from across the galaxy, thereby there is no chance of him exhausting it.
Superman has beat the shit out of kaiju before and characters as big as buildings, honestly, all making himself bigger would do is just make him a bigger target, and superman a harder target to hit. Also if optional equipment is allowed, does Superman get his?

If that's the case, why isn't that mentioned at all on the profile? And why doesn't he have infinite stamina? And does this actually translate to stamina at all to begin with? Simply drawing energy from things doesn't mean you use that for stamina, it could be used for things like attacks, or anything really, why the automatic assumption it means he has nigh-limitless stamina and can't be exhausted? Sounds like headcanon ngl, unless they say as much but you'd think such a thing would have been mentioned at some point instead of feats like "he fought some dudes for awhile".

If we're just gonna start bringing up feats that aren't mentioned on the profile, I'd like to bring up that meteor diversion feat for LS, as well as Superman's info analysis, shockwaves, confirmed genius intellect and possibly even matter manip, as well as thousands of km range.

ah damn if Superman feat isn't 5-C he needs to be revisioned

meaning that while Shock Rock should advance to the next round, the match won't be added to the profiles

Back