• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023):

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023):
3OUBKDv.png

Introduction:

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to The Sky Apocalypse Tournament, Tier 5-C Edition,
Sky a place of never ending beauty, But here we dominate the sky with versus battle between some of the most epic characters who are willing to compete for once chance, One opportunity to not only EARN the title of "The lord of the Sky" but.....earn the prestigious THE SKY PIRATE Trophy.
Rules:

1-Hax in general at Mid+ (No one shotting hax characters example: No Death hax, Regeneration upto High Regen is fine and so are dura neg characters to counter them, Immortatily Type 2, 3, 4 are fine as long as character can be eventually killed to avoid complet stomp this is done to add depth in the tournament)
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
  • Your characters can get all the equipment they possess (Per User demand)
  • If you wish to Quit you have the option to in the middle of the fight thus allowing your opponent to go the next round marking the end of your journey
  • If you feel like you need to use a different key for fight then as long as they fits the rules along with Attack Potency limit you can
  • Inconclusive matches winner will be decides via Coinflip
  • No Instant Speed amp to avoid stomps
  • Garou and Terrarian are winners of My previous 5-C Tournament so they shall not be part of this one
  • Only serious participants who are willing to debate please enter to avoid derailing of the thread
2- Attack Potency: (38 Exatons to 400 Exatons) (Willing to make exceptions)

3- Speed: Equalized speed in all matches

4- Distance: 50 meters apart from each other

5- Win: Win via killing or Incap or BFR (As long as both are not the first move for instant win)

6- Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody

7- Participants: Total 14 Participants! One spot belongs to me

8- Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.

(Location picture below)

XbJfsvK.jpg

(Inside View)

Your contestants will fight in the jungle that has been evacuated, No civilians, no Military. The drones will be broadcasting this tournament worldwideThe winner will be given THE SKY PIRATE Trophy. Who will win this trophy and have their name printed on it, let’s find out. :devilish:
Image:
U7mcrgV.jpg

Participants:

CombatantVerseAttack PotencyChosen By
1- Regenesis ShockwaveTransformers328.01 ExatonsDaReaperMan
2- NightmareSoul CaliburBaselineXSOULOFCINDERX
3- Garlic Jr (Defeated)Dragon Ball29.6 ExatonsAdem_Warlok69
4- Mega Man (Defeated)MegaMan MegaMix297 ExatonsPsychomaster35
5- Dr. Negi SpringfieldMahou Sensei Negima!(308.31 Exatons) are scaling from Touta receiving 0.5% of Nikitis' energy (61,66 Zettatons).Kazuma_Kabuwera
6- Slade the Hedgehog (Defeated)Sonic the Hedgehog (Post-Genesis Wave)16.7 ExatonsSuperstar
7- Superman (Defeated)DC Animated Universe294 ExatonsPopted2
8- Merus (Defeated)Dragon Ball Super (Chou)Baseline (Scales above baseline via scaling to Jaco who is strong as raditz)Gilad Hyperstar
9- Saturn (Post Timeskip)STRW (F-COC)112.30 ExatonsSpinoirr
10- Kagami Kagami (Defeated)Clash of HexennachtUpscales from 59.2 ExatonsDontTalkDT
11- Diamondhead (Omni-Kix)Ben 1052.8 ExatonsArnoldstone18
12- AtaSamurai 8205 ExatonsArkenis
13- Kamen Rider Chaser (Defeated)Kamen Rider Drive218.74 ExatonsKisaragi_Megumi
14- Ben as Shock Rock (Omni-Naut)Ben 1052.8 ExatonsDemonicDude

Brackets:
Sauce_196.jpg

Tournament Theme Song 🎧

Last edited:
Alright,
Thanks would you like to explain your over view, Like why are you chosing him and what makes him unkillable or a decent character in match ups when it comes to this type of tournament, much appreciated.
I'm choosing him cause my only 5-Cs are from Terraria lmfao, but I'll call someone actually knowledgeable on him

Garou

Garou

No garou

The Moon level+ characters (308.31 Exatons) are scaling from Touta receiving 0.5% of Nikitis' energy (61,66 Zettatons).

Post-Plantera Terrarian.

Garou

• Garou and Terrarian are winners of My previous 5-C Tournament so they shall not be part of this one

1eaG5ua.png

Edit: Garou would make the tournament too toxic anyway.

294 exatons

also another thing, if you want to make another tournament with 5 tiers

next time you should use 5-B, 5-A or High 5-A tiers

these tiers have more characters etc

Huh this is strange apparently I can not see Spinoirr posts ? Did I accidentally pressed some kind of a wrong button which I'm not aware of cause he's a good person I don't wanna ignore him that's just ridiculous.
image0.png

Huh this is strange apparently I can not see Spinoirr posts ? Did I accidentally pressed some kind of a wrong button which I'm not aware of cause he's a good person I don't wanna ignore him that's just ridiculous.
image0.png
Anybody has any idea of what's going on ?

Back