• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Sky Apocalypse Tournament (2023): Diamondhead vs Shock Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystalline Alien vs Energy Powerhouse Alien

Arnoldstone vs Demonicdude
Rules:
  • Attack Potency: (38 Exatons to 400 Exatons) (Willing to make exceptions)
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 50 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap or BFR (As long as both are not the first move for instant win)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody especially in this fight since users are the same
  • Participants: Total 14 Participants! One spot belongs to me
  • Location: All matches will take place Sky High in a levatation Mountain known as The Mountain of Doom. This place is 20000 m high in the sky floatting. Your character if fell from the mountain will die and you will lose the match, Be wise with your picks the land is jungle with giant sequoia trees.
    (Location picture below)
    (Inside View)

XbJfsvK.jpg

Combatants:
OK_Diamondhead_Pose_NoBG.png
VS
ON_Shock_Rock_Pose_TransparentBG.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Diamondhead (Omni-Kix):52.8 Exatons7 (Pepper, Narutosage, Testrarosa, 45saef, Arnoldstone, Maverick, Popted2)

(NO EVIDENCE of Speed Blitz gap has been provided by the opposition as Omni Naut Aliens have SUPERIOR speed something Adminstrator himself confirmed. When I ask to prove the whether you charcater can catch up to mine I was told JUST COUNT MY VOTE without any EVIDENCE of any kind of the enemy reacting to such speeds. Thread Moderator Lonkitt confirmed the difference is day and night between the speeds no response to him has been provided and no evidence of height difference is given whether or not your charcter can even keep up on such heights and insults has been thrown and I was told to CRY TO A MODERATOR)
Shock Rock (Omni-Naut):52.8 Exatons7 (DD, Noneless21, Reiner, Lemon, Aachintya31, RandomGuy, Jojo)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
From the same series huh....even tho the outcame is very predictable i'll still give it a go.

These two are VERY Similar but has two major key differences.

Comparison:
Attack Potency
:
  • Diamondhead: 52.8 Exatons
  • Shock Rock: 52.8 Exatons
  • Both have same AP (Now it depends on who is the better and more powerful between both)
Lifting Strength:
  • Diamondhead: Class G
  • Shock Rock: Class G, Class P with Telekinesis
  • Shock Rock holds clear cut LS advantage ✅
Range:
  • Diamondhead: Tens of Kilometers likely higher
  • Shock Rock: Hundreds of Kilometers with energy projection & long ranged energy weapons, likely higher in Omni-Kix and Omni-Naut Armor✅
Mobility:
  • Diamondhead: Can travel up to the clouds in the sky
  • Shock Rock: (Shock Rock can fly throughout the galaxy and holds Space Flight advantage) ✅
So....They both are similar since they both uses Restrction to seal their enemies shut (They both use their body to make Forcefields, Wepons and Tools or their desire, They both literally create anything they can think of).

Finishing Moves:

Diamondhead:
  • Crystal Imprisonment: Diamondhead can imprison his enemies and froze them with his crystal structures, this is one of his more utilized techniques as he was able to imprison both Vilgax and a large Dragon. Diamondhead can restrict his enemies by Crystallizing them using his Crystal imprisonment all he need to do is point at the direction as you can see here

Shock Rock:
  • Energy Cage: SR's finishing move is Energy Cage where he permanently incapacitate the enemy with an energy cage this lasts permanently as long as he desires. This is a unique move he can make an energy cage that lasts permanently even after detransforming and used it to trap Vilgax for hours who couldn't escape all night and has to literally sit through

The reason why Shock Rock is superior is because of multitude of reasons
He was soley introduce to defeat Cosmic threats those being Vilgax and All members of Weatherheads

Shock_Rocks_Purpose.png

Feats:
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army)
  • Resisted King Koil's Hypnosis.
  • Defeated many wrestlers during a wrestling tournament and held his own against Iron Kyle.
  • Ben on consisent bases has defeated (1 vs 3) opponents at the same time
    Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time (1 vs 3 fight) even tanked their most powerful attack and was able to harm Kraab and SixSix (In a 2 vs 1) bounty hunter fight.
Shock Rock via this has proven to be SUPERIOR to Diamondhead in his BASE Form by stomping all members of Weatherheads and Vilgax in his literal Debut !
Shock Rock also has layered resistances, Those being his Rock Amor, Omni Kix armor and Omni Naut Spacesuit on top. Diamondhead can not fly into outerspace and SR can dominate him in the range game, Until he can execute his Energy Cage, SR can smash through his constructs and using his humungous LS can toy around with Diamondhead,
Their skills are almost the same but SR is superior by all the feats he has done in combat defeating multiple foes at once I do see DH and SR in Close Quarter Combat fighting for well over 4 minutes trying to get the edge on each other. I just don't see Diamondhead and his Type 6 immortality Dummy puppet out shining SR who in BASE FORM can stomp 4 Top Enemies at the same time and DH can not bypass his High Regen and multiple durability layers so therefore after a very good fight Shock Rock is going to defeat him. Shock Rock FRA

Last edited:
Due to the Range differences DH is gonna be playing the catch up.
This fight would be the Equavalent of this expect....SR can a shit tons of way to counter back unlike Hex with his Weapon creation and Regen giving DH no margin for error, One wrong move and SR takes this in mid air. (Not to mention all of this is gonna be taking place several several.......several Kilometers high in the clouds)

SR can use his forcefields to do the same. If does shoot back at SR he uses jetpack boost and dodges (Spaceflight+Range advantage)
Hmm, will energy cage work on DH? He is just as hard and act like diamond not to mention he always has his things around energy attacks, so I am iffy if energy chamber gonna be big deal for him.

Hmm, will energy cage work on DH? He is just as hard and act like diamond not to mention he always has his things around energy attacks, so I am iffy if energy chamber gonna be big deal for him.
I think it will, But that's really NOT my only wincon for instance SR playing the range game can use his other weapons combo which are argubaly much better than DH weapons. One of which being his killing technique where is pierece through the heart.
  • Spear and Hammer Combo Kill: Shock Rock first strikes an energy spear into the enemies' chest and immediately forms an Energy hammer and strikes the spear, thus killing the opponent in an explosion, he used this technique against Stone Golem.
All he needs is to lure DH closer to him and execute this due to DH having a lesser degree of armor compared to Shock Rock's Omni Naut spacesuit it's gonna be piereced through.

I think it will, But that's really NOT my only wincon for instance SR playing the range game can use his other weapons combo which are argubaly much better than DH weapons. One of which being his killing technique where is pierece through the heart.
  • Spear and Hammer Combo Kill: Shock Rock first strikes an energy spear into the enemies' chest and immediately forms an Energy hammer and strikes the spear, thus killing the opponent in an explosion, he used this technique against Stone Golem.
All he needs is to lure DH closer to him and execute this due to DH having a lesser degree of armor compared to Shock Rock's Omni Naut spacesuit it's gonna be piereced through.
Diamond hand can stop spear and hammer attacks with shield or sword he can make or just large crystal will stomp on SR.

Also, DH does already have very hard body (always stated to be impenetrable, even if hyperbole but still), we don't have a way to compare them. In addition, DH has attack reflection towards energy blasts and attacks, so he is at advantage here.

Diamond hand can stop spear and hammer attacks with shield or sword he can make or just large crystal will stomp on SR.
DH can stop using a small crystal shield meanwhile SR forcefield can be up to entire street wide size (Making SR the one with better defense).
Large Crystal to hit a fast moving target who can escape to space really fast is gonna be a tough task in itself, Even then the multiple layers of armors should be able to withstood, DH has also never really using a gigantic or humungous crystal stomping shard on anyone like what he did in the classic show in Alien Force against Vilgax in season 3 premier so he does not have that attack here and has never made anything on that scale.

DH can stop using a small crystal shield meanwhile SR forcefield can be up to entire street wide size (Making SR the one with better defense).
The comparison is not between forcefield. Diamondhead had dealt with energy stuff and his body is most suitable for that, I doubt if he won't be able to simply pierce through it.

Large Crystal to hit a fast moving target who can escape to space really fast is gonna be a tough task in itself, Even then the multiple layers of armors should be able to withstood, DH has also never really using a gigantic or humungous crystal stomping shard on anyone like what he did in the classic show in Alien Force against Vilgax in season 3 premier so he does not have that attack here and has never made anything on that scale.
Okay then. I don't think DH has any win coin here but as for SR, I am not sure, his best technique here seems to be his energy cage which diamond hand can pierce through. So I vote incon

Also, DH does already have very hard body (always stated to be impenetrable, even if hyperbole but still)
They are described as stronger than steel not impenetrable infact him arms started cracking
(Competing against SR who is stronger than him in many aspect would only make things worse)
we don't have a way to compare them. In addition, DH has attack reflection towards energy blasts and attacks, so he is at advantage here.
Luckily for SR he can use double weapons in combat such as Swords and Battle Axes instead of throwing energy blasts to give DH boost. He mostly uses his weapons in combat rather than spamming energy blast to give unnecessary boost to people.

Luckily for SR he can use double weapons in combat such as Swords and Battle Axes instead of throwing energy blasts to give DH boost. He mostly uses his weapons in combat rather than spamming energy blast to give unnecessary boost to people.
Yes, DH can as well use weapons and can just use shields or large crystals to block weapons.

Okay then. I don't think DH has any win coin here but as for SR, I am not sure, his best technique here seems to be his energy cage which diamond hand can pierce through. So I vote incon
He has other ways to end this fight and those utiltizes his Flight Technique for instance to due to having lesser armor Shock Rock can do the following.
  • He will create an Energy Lasso to grab Diamondhead as he approches him and then he's gonna cut open Diamondhead with an Energy Chainsaw.
  • Spear and Hammer Combo Kill: Shock Rock first strikes an energy spear into the enemies' chest and immediately forms an Energy hammer and strikes the spear, thus killing the opponent in an explosion
  • If DH tries to close the distance which he can't. There is always distraction for Shock Rock. Throughout the entire fight Shock Rock will use special and creative attacks such as The Bluemerang One of his signature moves where Shock Rock can make an energy boomerang which he calls 'The Bluemerang" and use it effectively against his opponents, it spins right back and attack them. He has shown good marksmanship using it.
These are far better techniques for the counter play in the combat, DH fighting in the clouds thousands of Kilometers high with one wrong slip and he's done for.

Lifting Strength:
  • Diamondhead: Class G
  • Shock Rock: Class G, Class P with Telekinesis
  • Shock Rock holds clear cut LS advantage

Diamond head has the physical LS advantage according to his page. Shock Rock only LS advantage is with energy manipulation which Diamond head hard counters.

According to the page as well Diamond Head’s starting move is typically to freeze his opponents in Crystal. So I wonder how SR’s inferior LS counters this.

I would have watched but that I can't really compromise and change my taste for how it was towards ben 10, sure it is good but it's just not the way suits me for specific shows I am used to.
Yeah that’s why i didn’t continue watching it. It just felt like it was for the next generation of CN stans 🥹

Diamond head has the physical LS advantage according to his page. Shock Rock only LS advantage is with energy manipulation which Diamond head hard counters.
Both SR and DH can physically push back Vilgax and several other villains.

Both SR and DH have the same LS in Class G, SR being higher with Telekinesis
According to the page as well Diamond Head’s starting move is typically to freeze his opponents in Crystal. So I wonder how SR’s inferior LS counters this.
DH needs to be in close range to execute it that being that distance between two average people 2-3 feets meanwhile, SR telekinesis can be executed several meters away as seen with him pushing the spaceship.
SR range advantage helps a lot here. The one who needs to get closer to finish him is DH and when he does SR can trap him with several counters listed above.

Both SR and DH can physically push back Vilgax and several other villains.

Both SR and DH have the same LS in Class G, SR being higher with Telekinesis

The justification for DH needs to be corrected if you disagree with it. It says DH is unquantifiably stronger than SR.

DH needs to be in close range to execute it that being that distance between two average people 2-3 feets meanwhile, SR telekinesis can be executed several meters away as seen with him pushing the spaceship.
SR range advantage helps a lot here. The one who needs to get closer to finish him is DH and when he does SR can trap him with several counters listed above.

how is SR’s energy based moves (including “telekinesis”)going to work on Diamond head. You know he can absorb, redirect, or reflect energy.

The justification for DH needs to be corrected if you disagree with it. It says DH is unquantifiably stronger than SR.
That is true it needs to be because SR in his debut stomped Vilgax and 3 other villains combined. Either way good thing all evidences are posted on profiles under feats cateogory.

how is SR’s energy based moves (including “telekinesis”) going to work on Diamond head. You know he can absorb, redirect, or reflect energy.
telekinesis is thought based as seen with energy cage, SR needs to crack his armor to win which he has both are range and the viable tools to do so. The reason why I don't think omni energy from SR abosrbing would be a good idea is because it's harmful and can infect and mutate.
  • Shock Rock DNA corruption by shooting energy attacks on Kevin's Upgrade turning him into a monster. Containing such harmful energy for longer periods of time will make Diamondhead unstable.

That is true it needs to be because SR in his debut stomped Vilgax and 3 other villains combined. Either way good thing all evidences are posted on profiles under feats cateogory.

These are AP feats im saying that the page notes DH being > SR LS wise.

telekinesis is thought based as seen with energy cage, SR needs to crack his armor to win which he has both are range and the viable tools to do so. The reason why I don't think omni energy from SR abosrbing would be a good idea is because it's harmful and can infect and mutate.
  • Shock Rock DNA corruption by shooting energy attacks on Kevin's Upgrade turning him into a monster. Containing such harmful energy for longer periods of time will make Diamondhead unstable.

I don’t think it will be harmful since DH is not using the energy absorbed for anything other than attacking, also isn’t the energy Omni energy which DH also utilizes??

I disagree that the energy is harmful to DH. Furthermore the energy doesn’t even have to be absorbed, it can still be redirected

DH’s physiology just hard counters energy based attacks and you know it.

These are AP feats im saying that the page notes DH being > SR LS wise.

I don’t think it will be harmful since DH is not using the energy absorbed for anything other than attacking, also isn’t the energy Omni energy which DH also utilizes??
Diamondhead in this key doesn't use it.
I disagree that the energy is harmful to DH. Furthermore the energy doesn’t even have to be absorbed, it can still be redirected
Even if that's the case. That still isn't going to help with the range issue, He's the one who needs to get closer to finish the fight not SR.
DH’s physiology just hard counters energy based attacks and you know it.
He can absorb and redirect all he wants chances of them hitting and cause damage are low due to spaceflight and SR's great dodging ability, He also has very good AOE (Area of attack) from underground which DH isn't even going to quickly be able to absorb something coming underneath his feet in an instant.
Point is most of SR's attacks are unique enough to caught DH off guard.
Diamondhead mostly absorbs electricity and light waves having an unsuspected AOE attack on large scale channeled underneath his crystals will shatter them apart easily from a distance preventing him to get closer, Also DH needs to completely disperse the energy SR is made up of to kill him.
Destroy multiple layers of armors won't be enough since rock armor is irrelevant and serve as an outer shell. DH can't quickly finish SR enough and he has never forcefully absorb or take away anyone's energy if he did I'd be the first one to say he absorbs enteirety of shock rock and stomps but this isn't the case.

Diamondhead in this key doesn't use it.

What key does he then?

Even if that's the case. That still isn't going to help with the range issue, He's the one who needs to get closer to finish the fight not SR.

Shock Rock doesn’t seem like the type to range spam senselessly as DH counters his attempts each time. I mean this is Ben we are talking about. The starting range is within DH’s range so I don’t see range as that big of an issue.

I’ll respond to the last point tomorrow cuz I’m gonna get wasted with my first Sake.😀

What key does he then?
In his Omni enhanced key he uses 1/2 DNA of shock rock using it to make minor weapons like shock rock does but having the rest of it being his DNA.
(He has only uses it to make a sword which I asked an admin on site whether omni aliens get full blown SR dna and they said nope)
Shock Rock doesn’t seem like the type to range spam senselessly as DH counters his attempts each time. I mean this is Ben we are talking about. The starting range is within DH’s range so I don’t see range as that big of an issue.

• Fight starts Diamondhead launches projectiles at SR, SR makes a shield to deflect them back
  • DH dodges tries to hit the projectiles again SR goes into space. DH follows builds a crystal path to go into the sky his limitation stops him.
  • DH tries to pierce through SR via transforming his hand into a sword SR expands the distance between both (making things difficult)
  • SR throws energy attack DH reflects back both keep doing this back and fourth until DH realizes this is going no where he let's say for the sake of saying actually somehow someway Diamondhead pierces through SR's spacesuit and gets his Big lucky shot. It does nothing of signifiance since outer shell of the armor is irrelvant and SR is protected underneath.
  • DH thinks he killed him but SR looks back and executes the Energy cage or..... straight up blows his entire cystal path he used to go into the sky DH crashes down on Earth from the atmosphere and SR finishes him off via massive AOE, Using his Telekinesis to stab him with his own broken crystals or cutting him in half with the chainsaw

Saying Diamondhead HARD COUNTERS SR psyiology is wrong

Shock Rock Advantages:
  1. Can deflect all DH attacks via his shields and forcefields
  2. Massively out ranges
  3. Spaceflight and mobility advantage can travel to outerspace and boost his jetpack
  4. Superior Regen
  5. Superior Armor
  6. Lifting Strength advantage
  7. Arguably far better unsuspected attack and AOE (Area of Effect)

Diamondhead Disadvantages:
  1. DH can not absorb energy attacks from any part of his body or from underground and is often used as a refelector. He uses his " LAZER CANON" on his arms to do so meanwhile (SR can do it as Vilgax shoot energy at his neck and he was able to absorb it for his own good and that makes him more capable)
  2. DH lacks lacks and have inferior armor
  3. DH lacks Regen compared to SR
  4. DH lacks Range compared to SR
  5. DH lacks mobility and does not have spaceflight

Last edited:
In his Omni enhanced key he uses 1/2 DNA of shock rock using it to make minor weapons like shock rock does but having the rest of it being his DNA.
(He has only uses it to make a sword which I asked an admin on site whether omni aliens get full blown SR dna and they said nope)

If Diamond Head can handle SR’s DNA then why assume he gets corrupted like Kevin. Also on his Omni Kix is stated to has all previous abilities including the ability to neg energy based moved. Anyway I’d like to use Diamondhead’s omni enhanced key for this match.

Omni enhanced Diamond Head will be fine and will absolutely negs Shock Rock’s energy manipulation attempts.

• Fight starts Diamondhead launches projectiles at SR, SR makes a shield to deflect them back
  • DH dodges tries to hit the projectiles again SR goes into space. DH follows builds a crystal path to go into the sky his limitation stops him.
  • DH tries to pierce through SR via transforming his hand into a sword SR expands the distance between both (making things difficult)
  • SR throws energy attack DH reflects back both keep doing this back and fourth until DH realizes this is going no where he let's say for the sake of saying actually somehow someway Diamondhead pierces through SR's spacesuit and gets his Big lucky shot. It does nothing of signifiance since outer shell of the armor is irrelvant and SR is protected underneath.
  • DH thinks he killed him but SR looks back and executes the Energy cage or..... straight up blows his entire cystal path he used to go into the sky DH crashes down on Earth from the atmosphere and SR finishes him off via massive AOE, Using his Telekinesis to stab him with his own broken crystals or cutting him in half with the chainsaw

I disagree, this is just you dictating the outcome of the match.

You’re assuming Shock Rock will handle a close range character by running away into space which is based on nothing. Shock Rock never even range spams against those he has an advantage with, even against melee range fighters so what makes you think he will go into space.

If Diamond Head can handle SR’s DNA then why assume he gets corrupted like Kevin.
It's part of his Omni Kix key, containing 1/2 DNA as opposed to highly contagious massive clusters of SR energy is something I'm unsure of but fine for the sake of this argument let's say he can.
Also on his Omni Kix is stated to has all previous abilities including the ability to neg energy based moved. Anyway I’d like to use Diamondhead’s omni enhanced key for this match.
Then that means you get even LESS inferior armor.
Omni-Enhaned aliens have pieces of rocks on their body as armor as oppose to entire armor kit that Omni Kix Provides.

Omni enhanced Diamond Head will be fine and will absolutely negs Shock Rock’s energy manipulation attempts.
He also uses his Laser canon to shoot back he can't do it from his legs, His back, His head.
SR can make homing target attacks using Blueramng which are again completely unsuspected attacks that DH will not expect, Heck Vilgax (Supergenuis intelligence warlord) had no answer to these.
I disagree, this is just you dictating the outcome of the match.
Dictating the outcome based off of two characters profile who I created who I know every single trick up the sleeve of. I think based off of the evidence I gave the outcame pretty much matches 90-95 percent solid.
You’re assuming Shock Rock will handle a close range character by running away into space which is based on nothing.
Yes it is based on the fact that SR has OMNI NAUT armor whose entire gimmick is to maintain distance and fight in space,
he was travelling throughout the galaxy and usingh is telekeinis to throw objects, Saying he will do CQC (close quarter combat) most of the time is wrong because it's not his gimmick (Infact he was flying around and fighting Vilgax too he does not engage in standard 1 vs 1 close combat fight in his key)
The one who is endlessly chasing SR is Diamondhead NOT the other way around.
Shock Rock never even range spams against those he has an advantage with, even against melee range fighters so what makes you think he will go into space.
He's smart he did escape to space to dodge the robots that were after him. He and the rest of the Omni Naut aliens utiltizes spaceflight. He uses Bluemarang to target from a distance. He uses Energy Lasso to target from a distance. He uses Spears, Slingshot, All types of weapons to target from a distance. He uses two weapons at once as well so no reason for me to assume he can not.
Either way i think I have answered literally every single question you throw at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back