• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 5-C The Destroyer of the Moon Tournament: Garou (OPM) vs Piccolo (Dragon Ball) (SEMI-FINAL 1)

God's power did nothing to change his limiter
Headcanon ,he gave him an OP accelerated development a.k.a the ability to have DIFFERENT modes by copying
it's literally his perfected martial art™️, the karate chop
Literally just see the momentum he built in doing that.
garou's limiter was arguably already broken by the time too, or at least it was incredibly weakened, to the point where he could probably just keep weakning it
So he can't grow more without God?

So Garou can dura neg 3-As?
Yes. That's how durability negation works. It negates durability.

Anyway surprised this argument even needs to be drawn out more than just...

Garou is more skilled, adapts extremely quickly, and has dura neg punches/shockwaves that end the fight pretty much instantly.

His LS advantage is also insane. If he grapples Piccolo he isn't moving from that position ever.

Headcanon ,he gave him an OP accelerated development a.k.a the ability to have DIFFERENT modes by copying
And it's headcanon to say that god broke his limiter goofy ass.
Literally just see the momentum he built in doing that.
building up momentum from gravity does nothing when you're 5-C, and not even by sheer size
this is stupid
So he can't grow more without God?
that has nothing to do with anything I said

So let's see the advantages of each one here:

Skill wise Garou scales above Piccolo since this is Saiyan Saga Piccolo and on top of that Garou can copy his techniques and add them to His Fist.

Garou has several durability negation techniques that made opponents comparable to him like Bang collapse just from being graced by them.

Garou can use Awakening Breath and Explosion Heart Release to amp his speed and power and on top of that his AD and RE can give him a blitz worthy speed advantage in a very short timeframe.

The LS advantage for Garou here is so absurd that Piccolo's grappling will be completely innefective and if Garou decides to grapple Piccolo (which he does in this key) he will be able to inmovilize him completely

Piccolo:

An initial ap advantage.

Energy beams that give him a range advantage

Mid Regeneration

I dunno maybe I'm missing something else in favour of Piccolo but Garou pretty much just annihilates here 🤷‍♂️

Also considering he just adapted from no heat resistance to Rover's heat blasts and Orochi's heat beams that melted rock shortly afterwards I can safely say that he can just adapt to Piccolo's electricity attacks 😶

Piccolo can also one shot Garou with ki amps
What ki amps he doesn't have anything like that on his profile
He dodged the beam canon so i wont really say that.
By powering his Special Beam canon he was able to increase his power level more than 3x
Yeah, the technique that takes minutes to charge and can just be dodged, not really a strong argument here.

Like really guys that is the explicit weakness of the Makankosappo, the only way he is charging and landing that shit on Garou is if he tries to inmobilize him with his limbs but that simply isn't happening due to Garou's superior LS 😶

He dodged the beam canon so i wont really say that.
By powering his Special Beam canon he was able to increase his power level more than 3x
he won't have time for that shit 💀
I mean speed is equalised
garou's speed amp goes crazy
see the platinum sperm fight
Special Beam Cannon is an actual garbage name, Demon Drill Cannon or something like that would have been much better.
It gets soloed by the
roaring aura sky rippping water stream rock smashing exploding heart release whirlwind iron cutting nuclear fission gravity knuckle

Garou FRA.
Skill just makes him more likely to last longer, has low mid that lets him regrow limbs and heal a hole through his chest and is in constant growth making a dragged out fight worse. Just more likely to win honestly. And WICF lets him dice Piccolo into symmetrical cubes if push comes to shove.

Yea, I think Garou takes this one pretty easily with his greater skill and ability to adapt. Piccolo could potentially overpower him if he finishes him quickly or if he uses his Special Beam Cannon, but both are unlikely, as the Special Beam Cannon requires charging time and Garou doesn't let his opponents get the advantage in battle.

Back