• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 10s with Tier 9 Powers Face Off (Grace)

She starts with summoning snakes to either to drain her opponents or as a blade to stab them, with her switching between the two options a decent amount

What can she do if Kira takes his distance and has her approaching to a minefield?

Kira? This is Oyecomova ovo

She could summon her snakes to trigger the bombs in her place as she doesn't move much herself, mostly letting her snakes take over. She is aware Oyecomova has a Stand, just not what it does

Considering the sheer number of snakes she has, and how she usually stays at range, either stabbing with snakes or sending her snakes at a target, Nadeko should take it rather easily.

6 votes, so close!

Grace!

Thanks for bumping all this time kyschan.

No problem. Thanks for keeping count while I was away. I might not be able to add this once grace is over right away, tho

Grace is over. I've added it.

Back