• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kars had an easy victory beating the crap out of Soul King in my previous composite match-up, now he takes on against another haxed character in another composite match-up. So let's have some fun, shall we?

Kars-mangaredunt

vs.

Ultrasonicgotnochill

Rules:

1. This is the composite version of Kars from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure without any injuries; whereas this is the composite version of Sonic from Archie Comic Publications, Inc. without any injuries.

2. Kars in prime, transforms into Ultimate Life Form, activates Light Mode, Flame Mode & Wind Mode, adapts, evolves & absorbs to limit, wears Headgear, and uses Ripple, Spin, Wound, Bound, Beyond, Star Platinum Over Heaven, Magician's Red, Hermit Purple, Hierophant Green, Chariot Requiem, The Fool, The World Ultimate, Tower of Gray, Dark Blue Moon, Strength, Ebony Devil, Yellow Temperance, Hanged Man, Emperor, Empress, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, Lovers, Sun, Death Thirteen, Judgement, High Priestess, Geb, Khnum, Tohth, Anubis, Bastet, Sethan, Osiris, Horus, Atum, Tenore Sax, Cream, Crazy Diamond, The Hand, Echoes ACT3, Heaven's Door, Killer Queen, Aqua Necklace, Bad Company, Red Hot Chili Pepper, The Lock, Achtung Baby, Ratt, Harvest, Cinderella, Atom Heart Father, Boy II Man, Earth Wind and Fire, Highway Star, Stray Cat, Super Fly, Enigma, Cheap Trick, Gold Experience Requiem, Sticky Fingers, Moody Blues, Sex Pistols, Aerosmith, Spice Girl, King Crimson, Black Sabbath, Soft Machine, Kraft Work, Little Feet, Man in the Mirror, Das Boot Ultimate, Mr. President, Beach Boy, The Grateful Dead, Baby Face, White Album, Clash, Talking Head, Notorious B.I.G, Metallica, Green Day, Oasis, Rolling Stones, Stone Free, Kiss, Burning Down the House, Foo Fighters, Weather Report, Diver Down, Made in Heaven, Goo Goo Dolls, Manhattan Transfer, Highway to Hell, Marilyn Manson, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Limp Bizkit, Survivor, Planet Waves, Dragon's Dream, Yo-Yo Ma, Green, Green Grass of Home, Jail House Lock, Bohemian Rhapsody, Sky High, Under World, Tusk ACT4, Ball Breaker, Oh! Lonesome Me, Scary Monsters, Cream Starter, Ticket to Ride, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -Love Train-, In a Silent Way, Hey Ya!, Tomb of the Boom, Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure, Wired, Mandom, Catch the Rainbow, Sugar's Mountain's Spring, Tatoo You!, Tubular Bells, 20th Century Boy, Civil War, Chocolate Disco, Soft & Wet, Paisley Park, Nut King Call, Paper Moon King, King Nothing, Speed King, Fun Fun Fun, California King Bed, Born This Way, Les Feuilles, I Am a Rock, Doobie Wah!, Love Love Deluxe, Schott Key No.1, Schott Key No. 2, Vitamin C, Walking Heart, Milagro Man, Blue Hawaii, Doggy Style, Brain Storm, Ozon Baby, Doctor Wu, Awaking III Leaves, Dark Mirage, Satanic Coupler, Ptah, The Book, Memory of Jet, The Cure, Public Image Limited, Joy Division, Purple Haze Distortion, Voodoo Child, All Along the Watchtower, Manic Depression, Rainy Day Dream Away, Dolly Dagger, Night Bird Flying, NYPD Blue, U-Boat, The Iron Ladies, Singing in the Rain, Evil Dead, Videodrome, Goodnight Moon, Stepmom, Grand Bleu, The Passion, Arrow Cross House, Stray Dog, Twister, Dune, Face Off, Blue Thunder, Right Stuff, Rear Window, Blob, Strange Relation, Love Note, Remote Romance, Berry Berry Skull, Assy the Horse, House of Holy & JoJosapiens.

3. Sonic in prime, transforms into Ultra Sonic, absorbs Super Emeralds, Chaos Emeralds, Power Rings, Master Emerald, Chaos Energy & Dark Gaia Energy to limit, roboticized into Sonic Man, mutates into Werehog, wears Laser Glove, has Elasticity Stone, Reduce/Enlarge Component & Magic Stones, rides Extreme Gear, and wields Sword of Acorns & Sword of Light.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Sonic's WorldMobius

Anywhere in Mobius.

I can't even wrap my head around Sonic's composite and I've know the guy for years. Can I even attempt to understand Kars's?

If this is Sonic Composite, I'm just going to be simple and say FateHax.

But... hm... I'm holding my vote for now. You've got me very scared on how powerful you just made Sonic.

I might just go inclusive.

Though, I'm surprised you didn't go with Excalibur instead of Sword of Light. Unless this was just Archie Sonic and that's why no Wisps are involved.

Can that Sonic composite be considered in the tier 1? It's... really intimidating. I'm know 1 Super Emerald brought Sonic to Ultra Sonic and Ultra Sonic is stronger than Super Sonic. And Sonic has more on top of that?

ElixirBlue said:
Can that Sonic composite be considered in the tier 1? It's... really intimidating. I'm know 1 Super Emerald brought Sonic to Ultra Sonic and Ultra Sonic is stronger than Super Sonic. And Sonic has more on top of that?
1) Why are you talking like that guy from Google+, you sound like you have Schizophrenia or something.

2) You lack understanding in dimension tiering if you seriously think this is Tier 1.

Cannot GER pull out a Diavolo and be like "the future said you win, but I don't care because I'm GER so I say you lose regardless"?

TriforcePower1 said:
Cannot GER pull out a Diavolo and be like "the future said you win, but I don't care because I'm GER so I say you lose regardless"?
Maybe? I'll see what other people has to say about it.

Sir Ovens said:
So how in the hell can Kars beat someone who's 2-A?
Through sheer hax and luck of course, I mean someone did do Archie Sonic vs Heaven Ascension Dio battle thread. Also Sonic having higher AP/DC shouldn't really matter, since Kars can affect and overcome opponents on the 4D scale.

JohnCenaNation said:
Sir Ovens said:
Through sheer hax and luck of course, I mean someone did do Archie Sonic vs Heaven Ascension Dio battle thread. Also Sonic having higher AP/DC shouldn't really matter, since Kars can affect and overcome opponents on the 4D scale.
No

Kars cant even damage sonic and Sonic's fatehax is on a 2-A level

JohnCenaNation said:
1) Why are you talking like that guy from Google+, you sound like you have Schizophrenia or something.

2) You lack understanding in dimension tiering if you seriously think this is Tier 1.
Did not appreciate the insult.

I'm just making that assumption cause it only took seven Chaos emeralds to raise Sonic up the Dimensional tiering (Archie Sonic, low 2-C to 2-A/ Game Sonic, 5-A to 2-C).

There is no telling what you have done to Sonic with all that power.

We can't assume that the 7 Super Emeralds would bump him up to teir 1 considering he never used the 7 Super Emeralds and has no feats to support it.

Also the Emeralds didn't bump Archie Sonic in terms of dimensional teiring at all.

But there is no reason to assume that, 7 Chaos Emerald, 7 Super Emeralds, the Master Emerald, a lot of Power Rings for Ultra Sonic, wielding the Sword of Acorns.

I just can't believe all that power is on the same tier as Super Sonic with 7 Chaos Emeralds.

JohnCenaNation said:

Wait, who's the guy from G+?

Oblivion Lightning said:
Also the Emeralds didn't bump Archie Sonic in terms of dimensional teiring at all.
To be fair... Sonic is at low 2-C because his durability feats and AP feats as a consequence of scaling, not for any dimensional feats Base Sonic has done on his own. Vs forums like Base Archie Knuckles vs Bill has been making that clear.

When Base Sonic's dimensional tiering purely came from AP and scaling and JohnCenaNation said I had lack understanding with what goes into Dimensional tiering

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Sir Ovens said:
No
Kars cant even damage sonic and Sonic's fatehax is on a 2-A level
Let me remind of you something, are you familiar with the term called ignore durability?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hax

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Durability_Negation

Having higher AP/DP wouldn't matter, when your opponent has plethora wall of haxs that ignores durability up to 4-D scale structure.

? What do you mean? Are you saying Sonic is 2-A with more than 7 Emeralds? Or I'm an idiot that can't understand texts.

Back