• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

John, ******* hell, can you stop relying on this ABC nonsense? What happened in other matches has nothing to do with this. If you are just counter arguing based on matches and not actually looking at their abilities, don't argue in the first place. You are all over the place and making things extremely confusing.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Kars isn't 4-D, how about you stop coming up with widely misinterpreting statements?
Also, GER passive does nothing. Yhwach already resists Conceptual Manip. His Almighty couldn't be reversed by conceptual manip. And his other ones likely gerd ALMIGHTY'ED as well unless there's some resistance I've missed.
How is resisting conceptual manip giving you a resistance to passive c&e powernull?

Honestly you've probaly missed a lot of things, it's composite, you have to literally go and check what every single stand ever does and probably whatsaid stands do while in ther mediums like novels, games, etc due to composite as well.

Orihime is fodder level??? Is GER fodder level? They're practically the same in abilities, so that makes this a lot easy for SK to win

BakiHanma18 said:
Orihime is fodder level??? Is GER fodder level? They're practically the same in abilities, so that makes this a lot easy for SK to win
Yes, because GER has a universal reset which Orihime doesn't.

>Orihime is fodder level??? Is GER fodder level? They're practically the same in abilities, so that makes this a lot easy for SK to win

Being similiar in effect doesnt mean they're the same ability, it'd be like throwing time rewind in there as well and saying that because some can resist time rewind they can resist concept and c&e manip.

Because it's not passive...? RtZ needs to be activated, is not just something that boom and happens. Otherwise the opponent wouldn't even make a move in the first place.

I really... You'd be the one that has to argue why a Stand wouldn't be power billed. I am not about to assume they work on a 2-A scale or resist, and if you are arguing on the other side with knowledge about the series, I would expect you to actually argue why this or that may not be power nulled.

Chariot190 said:
>Orihime is fodder level??? Is GER fodder level? They're practically the same in abilities, so that makes this a lot easy for SK to win
Being similiar in effect doesnt mean they're the same ability, it'd be like throwing time rewind in there as well and saying that because some can resist time rewind they can resist concept and c&e manip.
The moment when someone compares Shun Shun Rikka to Gold Experience Requiem, there is something wrong with their argument.

>Because it's not passive...? RtZ needs to be activated, is not just something that boom and happens. Otherwise the opponent wouldn't even make a move in the first place.

What part of composite GER did you not get? RTZ has feats of being passive in other mediums outside the manga.

>I really... You'd be the one that has to argue why a Stand wouldn't be power billed. I am not about to assume they work on a 2-A scale or resist, and if you are arguing on the other side with knowledge about the series, I would expect you to actually argue why this or that may not be power nulled.

I honestly dont evenknow what youre trying to say, english please, unless youe saying Almighty's powernull effects everything in an infinite multiverse?

Right, but the level of affect of the base causality manipulation between the two isn't that different. To refer to Orihime's as fodder doesn't speak to highly for GER

Oh, will you look at the number of the comments that we received in this battle thread? Ten more, and we will reach a limit.

BakiHanma18 said:
Range=/= potency
Actually in the case of GER's feat, that actually kinda is a potency feat, he basically restored the entire universe and time itself, albeit a fraction of time. iirc GER used to be High 3-A for that but was taken off due to hax =/= AP but that's still the potency of his hax.

John, make an actual argument instead of condescending useless bullcrap.

Both are conceptual manipulation, and nothing I've seen indicates either being more powerful. Rather, Orihime's Shun Shun Rika was Conceptual Manip since the start. It got stronger over the series many, many times. I'd say it has more weight.

JohnCenaNation said:
Oh, will you look at the number of the comments that we received in this battle thread? Ten more, and we will reach a limit.
Ok now let's not do that. That seems petty. You could just wait it out if you really want.

Back