• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Jugram Haschwalth was losing to Funny Valentine in a battle thread due to paradoxing from D4C-Love Train-.

I'm sure, just like Kars was winning this fight: because the Schrifts were inaccurately argued

Jugram Haschwalth was losing to Funny Valentine in a battle thread due to paradoxing from D4C-Love Train-.

I'm sure, just like Kars was winning this fight: because the Schrifts were inaccurately argued

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2731251

Alright, I'll cast a vote. First, let's establish some win conditions just so we are clear this isn't a stomp. At the very minimum, Valentine can use Cream Starter to "Heal" his hands and feet together to incapacitate him. Or send his shield into another dimension Jugram has the slightest chance to be able to get a bunch of fatal wounds, and then reflect all of that on D4C when it is retreating into the light killing Valentine instantly and not letting him reflect it. Now, for my vote. I think Valentine takes this pretty conclusively, but it is gonna take him a while to figure out a way around Jugram's abilities, and Jugram is gonna be trying to find a way around Valentine's defensive abilities as well. However, Valentine is a really ******* smart dude, but he also has a tendency to just say "**** it" which helps him here. He has an obvious win by BFRing Jugram into a parallel world and just leaving him there, but there is always the chance Jugram can find his way back, maybe by the key or something else. If that fails, he will realize that the shield is how his missfortune reflection works, and send that into another dimension (one that Jugram will not so easily track due to Valentine's network of other him), then either give him a paper cut or fuse fruit fly into his skin by accident and let that shit end up in his heart. If Jugram does the halo thing, then Valentine goes for the very obvious round floating disk and moves his finger nails or a piece of wood into that thing For these reasons, I vote Valentine

1) Still a non sequitur

2) Didn't even address passive fortune change

3) With just that alone I can tell that Jugram should've taken it

7. Non-Sequitur

This is when someone's conclusion is not implied at all by the premise

17. Undistributed middle

This is a fallacy where someone makes an argument of the following form: "All contents of set A are also contents of set B. X is in set B. Therefore X is in set A." The opposite would be true, though.

Non Sequitur

Please answer how The Almighty is bypassed and what his type 8 is reliant on

Kars type 8 immortality relies on his opponent.

Okay, how so?

Kars can't die unless his opponent dies, because part of his soul resides inside of his opponent.

Easy solve: SK has the ability to distribute pieces of his soul, so he'd literally just distribute Kars's soul back into him. Now if he uses TWOH or SPOH on SK, he'd EE himself

Type 8 relies on D4C, GER, Civil War, maybe Tattoo You!, the sins of the opponent, probably Notorius BIG, idk there's a metric fuckton of Stands here.

Also Memory of Jet kinda broke here as well, it makes it so that anything Kars doesnt want to seen, including things like himself or pthers are unable to be percieved or found, the things are outright erased from the cognition of others. And it's low key passive.

Also Kars kinda resists fate manip for what that's worth, and he has passive ability null due Composite GER.

Easy solve: SK has the ability to distribute pieces of his soul, so he'd literally just distribute Kars's soul back into him. Now if he uses TWOH or SPOH on SK, he'd EE himself

Kars can't die as long as Soul King wants to kill him.

Oh wow, that's a lot of type 8! Does he have any stands that stop conceptual manipulation and/or future power nullification?

Advice, if you say he resists, actually explain why. I see nothing about Kars resisting Power Null, or Power Null on this level.

So I will kindly not believe you at all and continue assuming the stand gets power nulled.

Kars can already watch himself with the Almighty, despite absorbing Mimihagi and his resistance to his Future Sight. So passively making himself imperceptible doesn't mean much because Almighty, so it gets nulled.

Explain

Explain

The guiltier you feel, the bigger that lock gets... In other words, that lock is the "weight of your guilt". " —Tamami Kobayashi, Chapter 285 https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lock

BakiHanma18 said:
Oh wow, that's a lot of type 8! Does he have any stands that stop conceptual manipulation and/or future power nullification?
Dont know bout conceptual, future power nullification should be easy though via things like Composite GER, it passively negates any power used upon it, at least in composite.

Also Kars has probability manip and Stands that resist as well here, someone mentioned fortune manip so wanted to bring that up.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Advice, if you say he resists, actually explain why. I see nothing about Kars resisting Power Null, or Power Null on this level.

So I will kindly not believe you at all and continue assuming the stand gets power nulled.

Kars can already watch himself with the Almighty, despite absorbing Mimihagi and his resistance to his Future Sight. So passively making himself imperceptible doesn't mean much because Almighty, so it gets nulled.

John are you confusing Civil War with The Lock? Civil War is the Stand that instantly res's you with a bgrand new body as well if your opponent has any sins regarding you.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Chariot190/Composite_JoJo

idk, I'm pretty sure Kars has enough passives including his own passive powernull with Composite Ger that would, at the very least, make this into a power null off.

He kinda has his own Almighty in a way, Comp Ger+The Passione+the passive fate stands.

Chariot190 said:
idk, I'm pretty sure Kars has enough passives including his own passive powernull with Composite Ger that would, at the very least, make this into a power null off.

He kinda has his own Almighty in a way, Comp Ger+The Passione+the passive fate stands.
True, but I would say that if he doesn't have conceptual manipulation resistance somewhere in his bag of tricks, SK could potentially just rename him, taking away all of his abilities

That's all Stands as one Stand, not Kars with all stands seperate. It's a minor but key difference, plus it aint done though, I still gotta correct a few and go through the games.

People, please stop replying to this battle thread already, there is literally nothing Soul King can do to get past Kars's passive eight immortality types. Whereas Kars could just kill Soul King thousand of times over, before Soul King could even registered what is even going on, going to close this.

Chariot190 said:
That's all Stands as one Stand, not Kars with all stands seperate. It's a minor but key difference, plus it aint done though, I still gotta correct a few and go through the games.
If you find anything about the current topic, I'd appreciate an update!

JohnCenaNation said:
People, please stop replying to this battle thread already, there is literally nothing Soul King can do to get past Kars's passive eight immortality types. Whereas Kars could just kill Soul King thousand of times over, before Soul King could even registered what is even going on, going to close this.
Still haven't proved it, I can do that too

Kars is weak and can't beat Soul King, so Soul King hax stomps Kars into nonexistence

>True, but I would say that if he doesn't have conceptual manipulation resistance somewhere in his bag of tricks, SK could potentially just rename him, taking away all of his abilities.

I dont think that would even occur, he has to get around the passives including his own passive power null. Although if it's due to renaming, he may have an answer to that via information manip and data manip. And in order to beat this Kars, you cant just beat one and call it a day, you're gonna have to beat nigh infinite amount, Kars starts off linked to the other Kars across the multiverse, they can come and help or adapt and then come in. Also Kars has things like multiversal+ (kinda), time manip.

Unless The Almighty can powernull Kars from different universes as well, I'm pretty sure that's his saving grace.

BakiHanma18 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Still haven't proved it, I can do that too
Kars is weak and can't beat Soul King, so Soul King hax stomps Kars into nonexistence
Soul King isn't beating a 4-D haxed character, just stop.

>Soul King isn't beating a 4-D character, just stop.

I dont think Soul King can beat Kars if he has every Stand composite either (that's like, at least 165 Stands, which when made composite essentially gets trippled) but that's just asking for you to be given the no u treatment again. You should probably be a tad more specific.

This is how the power works: SK renames something conceptually so that the thing in question only has the powers of what it is named.

Would info manipulation and data manipulation work?

At this point, I'm still trying to work out if SK can beat 1, let alone all the D4C Kars's

Kars isn't 4-D, how about you stop coming up with widely misinterpreting statements?

Also, GER passive does nothing. Yhwach already resists Conceptual Manip. His Almighty couldn't be reversed by conceptual manip. And his other ones likely gerd ALMIGHTY'ED as well unless there's some resistance I've missed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Kars isn't 4-D, how about you stop coming up with widely misinterpreting statements?
Also, GER passive does nothing. Yhwach already resists Conceptual Manip. His Almighty couldn't be reversed by conceptual manip. And his other ones likely gerd ALMIGHTY'ED as well unless there's some resistance I've missed.
Then why did Yhwach lost to Acacia twice in this wiki?

17. Undistributed middle

This is a fallacy where someone makes an argument of the following form: "All contents of set A are also contents of set B. X is in set B. Therefore X is in set A." The opposite would be true, though.

>This is how the power works: SK renames something conceptually so that the thing in question only has the powers of what it is named.

To be honest, I dont think Kars even hasan actual name, I think he just adopted the name Kars so humans could refer to him as something, kinda like how Santana never had a name. idk if that would effect anything.

>Would info manipulation and data manipulation work?

Dont know, if he can manip the infomation of what his name is?

>At this point, I'm still trying to work out if SK can beat 1, let alone all the D4C Kars's

There's actually a handful of abilities that link alt Kars. All of which have Multiversal+ hax range that can instakill and have multiversal+ precognition and futuresight of themselves. Soul King kinda has to find a way to stop himself from getting haxed across the multiverse by a different Kars, which due to the composite nature, may happen even if he didnt have D4C.

BakiHanma18 said:
Oh shit yeah I totally forgot! And SK passively resists at least Orihime level causality manipulation passively
Resisting a fodder character's causality manipulation is no big deal.

Back