• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And Kars do the same thing much faster by using D4CU.

Yes, but Sonic the Hedgehog was doing that at Base, without the 7 Chaos Emeralds, the 7 Super Emeralds, and the Master Emeralds multipliers.

Do I have to get a dictionary for the word "multipliers" or something?

@JohnCenaNation I'm sorry, I'm getting lost. I don't think Tails can fly Light Speed. He can fly fast and Sonic slows himself down so Tails can travel with him, but I don't think Tails can fly Light Speed.

I thought the conversation we were having was trying to downplay Sonic's speed.

And Kars do the same thing much faster by using D4CU.

Yes, but Sonic the Hedgehog was doing that at Base, without the 7 Chaos Emeralds, the 7 Super Emeralds, and the Master Emeralds multipliers.

Do I have to get a dictionary for the word "multipliers" or something?

By much faster, I mean instantaneously.

Isn't instantly teleportation and not speed most often than not?

Others: Is this guy (ElixirBlue) for real? He's a dumbass

>Saying Tails doesn't scale to Sonic in speed is 100% wrong when Tails has consistently shown to be able to keep up with Sonic when he's running like how he preformed his MFTL+ feat of running across the Cosmic Interstate.

>Kars at highest speed is infinite while Sonic is immeasurable.Immeasruable speed blitzes an infinite speed being any day.

>Sonic's fatehax are absolutely stronger as it can work on type 4 accasuals like Master Mogul.

>Sonic literally needs to breath and he wins via AP.

>Kars's 2-A hax are literally thousands of times weaker to Sonic who is thousands of times baseline 2-A since the great harmony.

>Sonic can just drain and null Kars with the Sword of Acorns.

>Sonic can Conceptually remover Kars from the Multiverse.

Sonic wins in an absolute stomp.This should be closed.

Again, can I ask people to stop bringing up speed blitzes as an argument? Because Sonic in-character doesn't speed blitz in a fight, he just simply moves faster than them especially in a non prior knowledge battle, that's it. Even if Sonic could speed blitz Kars as a means to kill him, Kars will simply adapt to Sonic's speed.

>Kars has no relative feats even close to adapting to an immeasurable Speed character that's wanking his adaptive abilities.

>Kars can't comprehend Sonic as he's immeasurable which means all characters can't even perceive him.

>I explained why Sonic wins even without speed equal above.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>Adapt to immeasurable speed.

That's NLF.
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution, and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)

Oblivion Lightning said:
>Kars has no relative feats even close to adapting to an immeasurable Speed character that's wanking his adaptive abilities.

>Kars can't comprehend Sonic as he's immeasurable which means all characters can't even perceive him.

>I explained why Sonic wins even without speed equal above.
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution, and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)

@JohnCenaNation Also you're saying Sonic, someone who likes to use his speed wouldn't speedblitz an opponent if he could in-character.

Because that totally makes any sense.

Oblivion Lightning said:
By that logic he can adapt to 1-As.

That's a big old NLF.
1-A? No. But anything around the 2-A scale and below? Yes, because it's within his dimensional range.

>low key john is the only one thinking a speed blitz of that proportion means nothing when it doesn't work like that at all

And if u want to argue otherwise make a bloody CRT and go waste your time because you are frankly ignoring things and context

JohnCenaNation said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
>Adapt to immeasurable speed.

That's NLF.
Which still doesn't change that it's a NLF. Show a feat of Kars adapting to immeasurable speed. That's like saying Saitama is tier 0 because he was stated to have no limits.

1-A? No. But anything around the 2-A scale and below? Yes, because it's within his dimensional range.
Prove it

Star Platinum Over Heaven is an example of that.

I'm moving this thread to fun and games because honestly, it violates the rule of only using characters we have on the wiki, and the composite of either character doesn't exist.

Sir Ovens said:
I'm moving this thread to fun and games because honestly, it violates the rule of only using characters we have on the wiki, and the composite of either character doesn't exist.
Please do it.

JohnCenaNation said:
Oblivion Lightning said:
By that logic he can adapt to 1-As.

That's a big old NLF.
AP isn't correlated to speed, and his abilities are still limited to what he has shown to be able to copy.

Not to mention just having 7 Super Emeralds puts Archie Sonic into unknown territory.

I feel sorry for the Dragon Ball fanboys right now, Kars beat Goku: Xeno in a fight with just eight Stands mentioned on his profile, and even with all the Stands that I gave Kars from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure media, he still can't beat Archie Sonic in a fight. Goku fanboys must be rolling in their graves right now.

JohnCenaNation said:
I feel sorry for the Dragon Ball fanboys right now, Kars beat Goku: Xeno in a fight with just eight Stands mentioned on his profile, and even with all the Stands that I gave Kars from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure media, he still can't beat Archie Sonic in a fight. Goku fanboys must be rolling in their graves right now.
Was this really necessary?

13A764EE-AC57-456A-AAD4-6D7A1298AC2A
1 Super Emerald on his back

I just think it's crazy the OP gave Sonic 7 Chaos, 7 Super and 1 Master Emerald on top of the Sword of Acorn. How can you beat that if you aren't in tier 1 or 0. I question if a Low tier 1 could beat that. I really do.

Back