• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

BakiHanma18 said:
I'm glad you understand now
Since the power null hasn't even happened yet, how could The Balance reverse it???
Because Star Platinum Over Heaven can powernull The Balance from the future similar to Auswallen?
Evidence?
Reality Overwrite, Existence Erasure, Power Nullification (Allows Heaven DIO to turn whatever he wishes into reality, being able to use it to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any dimension by touching them, as well as nullifying attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4. Valentine himself said that he would have not been able to stop him even if he had had the full Holy Corpse)

Since the power null hasn't even happened yet, how could The Balance reverse it???

Because Star Platinum Over Heaven can powernull The Balance from the future similar to Auswallen? Evidence?
Reality Overwrite, Existence Erasure, Power Nullification (Allows Heaven DIO to turn whatever he wishes into reality, being able to use it to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any dimension by touching them, as well as nullifying attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4. Valentine himself said that he would have not been able to stop him even if he had had the full Holy Corpse)

He literally can't use any of those without touching the person...

BakiHanma18 said:
Because Star Platinum Over Heaven can powernull The Balance from the future similar to Auswallen?
Evidence?Reality Overwrite, Existence Erasure, Power Nullification (Allows Heaven DIO to turn whatever he wishes into reality, being able to use it to overwrite/warp people and things out of existence in any dimension by touching them, as well as nullifying attacks, like GER and Tusk Act 4. Valentine himself said that he would have not been able to stop him even if he had had the full Holy Corpse)He literally can't use any of those without touching the person...
Same with Yhwach using Auswallen.

So he can do it in stopped time... I thought you said he could do it from the Future... Are you trying to prove yourself wrong?

That is 100% wrong... Ywhach uses the Almighty to see into all possibilities. Any power that he sees can't hurt him... read the power before commenting

BakiHanma18 said:
That is 100% wrong... Ywhach uses the Almighty to see into all possibilities. Any power that he sees can't hurt him... read the power before commenting
Yhwach was shown the ability to use Auswallen without Almighty so it has nothing to do with Almighty.

This is getting too easy... The Asuwallen only power nulls people he's given power to because he's taking the power back

The Almighty power nulls from the future, again, read the power before commenting

Yhwach was shown the ability to use Auswallen without Almighty so it has nothing to do with Almighty.

Congrats you've failed to learn from your mistake. Just because he has used it that way before has absolutely nothing to do with the way you are trying to reference. Before you argue with others try to win against yourself.

BakiHanma18 said:
This is getting too easy... The Asuwallen only power nulls people he's given power to because he's taking the power back

The Almighty power nulls from the future, again, read the power before commenting
And The Almighty can work on The Balance because?

OH MY GOD, FOR REAL?! I've already said The Almighty nullifies The Balance from the future and causality can't be reversed on an event that hasn't happened yet

BakiHanma18 said:
OH MY GOD, FOR REAL?! I've already said The Almighty nullifies The Balance from the future and causality can't be reversed on an event that hasn't happened yet
Yet The Balance counters misfortune? "Nullifies The Balance from the future and causality can't be reversed on an event that hasn't happened yet" is considered misfortune.

I can't argue with you if you don't understand how causality works... I've already explained why the power null works

Sounds like Soul King has a win condition that hasn't been disproven or countered in a way that isn't filled with Fallacies.

If it's not contested I think I'll vote Soul King FRA

Choinoi said:
Sounds like Soul King has a win condition that hasn't been disproven or countered in a way that isn't filled with Fallacies.

Amen, brother

Choinoi said:
This is what Composite Kars can do just by himself without using his Stand:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (Mid-High, Low-Godly with Stand), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2, 3), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7), Enhanced Senses, Can replicate the attributes, powers and characteristics of any organism within Earth's history, outperforming them drastically, Acausality (Type 1), Flight, Levitatio, Shapeshifting, Transformation, Body Control, Intangibility, Non-Corporeality, Phasing, Elemental Intangibility (darkness/mist, sand, TBA), Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Genius Intelligence, Social Influencing, Supernatural Charisma, Instinctive Reaction, Non-Physical Interaction (can interact with Stands, ghosts, sand, liquids), Technology Manipulation and limited Data Manipulation, Duplication, Darkness Manipulation, Durability Negation, Clairvoyance, Heat Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Hair Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Self-Destruction, Stealth Mastery, Plant Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (can sense souls, anyone with a blood or spiritual connection toward them, see ghosts, spirits, stands, ghost objects, purgatory, etc), Metal Manipulation, Possession, Alter-Ego, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Bone Manipulation, Air Manipulation and Invisibility, Sand Manipulation, Creation, 4th Wall Awareness, Pain Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Weather Manipulation, Precognition, Feng Shui, Soul Manipulation, Soul Removal, Earth Manipulation, Healing, Hivemind, Hacking, Biological Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Aura, Soul Absorption, Time Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Astral Projection, Mind Control, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Organic Absorption, Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level, Adaptation, Spatial Manipulation, Miracle Manipulation, Power Mimicry

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Mind removal, Mind Destruction, Mind Control, Soul Manipulation, Soul removal, Soul Destruction, Biological Manipulation, Extreme Cold, Explosion Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption, Disease Manipulation, Paradox, Light Manipulation, Death Manipulation

And this is what he can do with his Stand:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invisibility (Only other Stand Users can see Stands, can make itself invisible even to Stand Users), Non-Corporeal (Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, and can only be harmed by other Stands), Non-Physical Interaction (Stands can interact with ghosts and other Stands, capable of also interacting with shadows, light, souls, clouds, minds, etc), Non-Corporeality, Intangibility, Self-Sustenance (1, 2, 3), Acausality (Types 1 and 3), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, possibly 5, grants 3, 4, 5, 6), Regenerationn (at least Mid-High, possibly Mid-Godly, can grant Low-Godly), Phasing, Elemental Intangibility (water, steam, fog, light, shadows, electricity, fire, air, clouds, sand), Genius Intelligence, Super Breath, Huge Lung Capacity, X-Ray and Multiple Vision, Enhanced Eyesight, Enhanced Smell, Enhanced Precisio, Elemental Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Rock Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Fog Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Mineral Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Shadow Manipulation, De-Aging, Accelerated Aging, Ice Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Temperature Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Portal Creation, Existence Erasure, Spatial Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Sound Storage, Gravity Manipulation, Density Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Steam Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Mud Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Tide Manipulation, Friction Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Cloning (including the soul), Position Sharing, Size Manipulation, Miracle Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Meteor Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Drug Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Mold Manipulation, Distance Manipulation, Petrification, AOE, Plasma Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Building Creation, Building Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Mirage Creation, Plot Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Text Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Power Modification, Radar, Hair Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Mind Removal, Information Analysis, Mind Destruction, Mind Reading, Stabilization, Soul Manipulation, Soul Reading, Soul Removal, Soul Absorption, Soul Destruction, Transmutation, Shapeshifting, Levitatio, Body Control, Body Puppetry, Necromancy, A good artist, Resurrection, Physical Possession, Spiritual Possession, Spirit Photography, Can imbue objects with Stand energy, Energy Projection, Hacking, Plane Transmutation, Dimensional Travel, Dimensional Storage, Elasticity, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Status Effect Inducement, Forcefield Creation, Reality Warping, Reality - Fiction Interaction, Sense Manipulation, Parallel Universe Creation, Social Influencing, Absorption, Energy Absorption, Energy Drai, Extrasensory Perception, Sensing, BFR, Danmaku, Darkness Manipulation, Invulnerability, Perception Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Curse Manipulation, Monetary Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Transformation, Teleportation, Telepathy, Rage Power, Hologram Manipulation, Sealing, Paper Manipulation, Telekinesis, Precognition, Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Pain Tolerance, Power Absorption, Perfect Memory, Power Nullification, Resistance Negation, Illusion Creation, Illusion Manipulation, Summoning, Corruption (Type 2), Tendrils, Automatic and Passive Abilities, Immersion, Air pressure and Shockwaves, Fusionism, Fusio, Surface Scaling, Power Bestowal (Can grant a multitude of powers and abilities to others, including itself), Willpower Manipulation, Adaptation, Afterimage Creation, Reactive Power Level, Attack Reflection, Damage Reduction, Damage Transferal, Damage Boost, Healing, Creation, Mimicry, Duplication, Instinctive Reaction, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Deconstruction, Purification, Holy Manipulation, Environmental Destruction, Homing Attack, Durability Negation, Subjective Reality, Paradox, Aura, Acrobatics, Flight, Time Stop, Time Travel, Time Rewind, Can replay events, Time Erase, Time Looping, Time Acceleratio, Time Lag/Slow/Distortio, Time Displacement, Master Swordsma, Mastery of Firearms, Mastery of Knives, Martial Arts, Feng Shui, Vehicular Mastery, Expert Swimmer, Stealth Mastery, Berserk Mode, possibly 4th Wall Awareness and Cosmic Awareness

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, (can absorb the substances that touch it), Heat, Cold, Sensing, Time Stop (can override the time stop's of others, can freely move, see and think within time stop), Time Erase, Time Acceleratio, Time Slow/Lag/Distortio, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, BFR, Precognition, Radiation Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Physical Damage, Energy Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Paradox, Corruption, Sealing and Plane Manipulation, Universal Reset/Destruction, can circumvent numerous abilities via its powers.

Through the causality manipulation you still haven't told me how he resists. Is it passive or active, because if it's referring to when TWOH stopped GER, it's active, so it won't work

BakiHanma18 said:
Through the causality manipulation you still haven't told me how he resists. Is it passive or active, because if it's referring to when TWOH stopped GER, it's active, so it won't work
Passive.

BakiHanma18 said:
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. What stand and how does it work?
Highway to Hell is passive Stand, because anything that happens to Kars will happen to Soul King in return.

JohnCenaNation said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. What stand and how does it work?
Highway to Hell is passive Stand, because anything that happens to Kars will happen to Soul King in return.
This is a common misconception: It is passive, however, Highway To Hell(even if the user is dead at that point) will replicate and then deal the exact damage it happened to the user. However being knocked out(as shown when Hermes knocked McQueen out) is not replicated, but the damage is replicated.

Everyone, can I please ask people not to comment on this battle thread anymore? I did some few research recent regarding to a Bleach character in a versus battle thread, and guess what?.

Apparently Soul King has no answer to beating an opponent with Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 5, 8).

So yeah, this was a redundant stomp thread in the first place for Kars.

BakiHanma18 said:
Yeah, that would get nulled and Kars would erase himself
Jugram Haschwalth was losing to Funny Valentine in a battle thread due to paradoxing from D4C-Love Train-.

Back