• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: It's beautiful of how we have two characters that can copy each other powers & abilities set, but no one ever tried putting this two in a composite battle thread. Let the battle of I have too many Stands versus I have too many Superpowers begin!

E272bfa889848911eadf9e9e444ff002

vs.

Amazo 004

Rules:

1. This is the composite version of Kars at his strongest from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure without any injuries; whereas this is the composite version of Amazo at his strongest from Detective Comics without any injuries.

2. Kars in prime, transforms into Ultimate Life Form, activates Light Mode, Flame Mode & Wind Mode, adapts, evolves & absorbs to limit, wears Headgear & Stone Mask, and uses Red Stone of Aja, Ripple, Spin, Wound, Bound, Beyond, Star Platinum Over Heaven, Magician's Red, Hermit Purple, Hierophant Green, Chariot Requiem, The Fool, The World Ultimate, Tower of Gray, Dark Blue Moon, Strength, Ebony Devil, Yellow Temperance, Hanged Man, Emperor, Empress, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, Lovers, Sun, Death Thirteen, Judgement, High Priestess, Geb, Khnum, Tohth, Anubis, Bastet, Sethan, Osiris, Horus, Atum, Tenore Sax, Cream, Crazy Diamond, The Hand, Echoes ACT3, Heaven's Door, Killer Queen, Aqua Necklace, Bad Company, Red Hot Chili Pepper, The Lock, Achtung Baby, Ratt, Harvest, Cinderella, Atom Heart Father, Boy II Man, Earth Wind and Fire, Highway Star, Stray Cat, Super Fly, Enigma, Cheap Trick, Gold Experience Requiem, Sticky Fingers, Moody Blues, Sex Pistols, Aerosmith, Spice Girl, King Crimson, Black Sabbath, Soft Machine, Kraft Work, Little Feet, Man in the Mirror, Das Boot Ultimate, Mr. President, Beach Boy, The Grateful Dead, Baby Face, White Album, Clash, Talking Head, Notorious B.I.G, Metallica, Green Day, Oasis, Rolling Stones, Stone Free, Kiss, Burning Down the House, Foo Fighters, Weather Report, Diver Down, Made in Heaven, Goo Goo Dolls, Manhattan Transfer, Highway to Hell, Marilyn Manson, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Limp Bizkit, Survivor, Planet Waves, Dragon's Dream, Yo-Yo Ma, Green, Green Grass of Home, Jail House Lock, Bohemian Rhapsody, Sky High, Under World, Tusk ACT4, Ball Breaker, Oh! Lonesome Me, Scary Monsters, Cream Starter, Ticket to Ride, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap -Love Train-, In a Silent Way, Hey Ya!, Tomb of the Boom, Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure, Wired, Mandom, Catch the Rainbow, Sugar's Mountain's Spring, Tatoo You!, Tubular Bells, 20th Century Boy, Civil War, Chocolate Disco, Soft & Wet, Paisley Park, Nut King Call, Paper Moon King, King Nothing, Speed King, Fun Fun Fun, California King Bed, Born This Way, Les Feuilles, I Am a Rock, Doobie Wah!, Love Love Deluxe, Schott Key No.1, Schott Key No. 2, Vitamin C, Walking Heart, Milagro Man, Blue Hawaii, Doggy Style, Brain Storm, Ozon Baby, Doctor Wu, Awaking III Leaves, Dark Mirage, Satanic Coupler, Ptah, The Book, Memory of Jet, The Cure, Public Image Limited, Joy Division, Purple Haze Distortion, Voodoo Child, All Along the Watchtower, Manic Depression, Rainy Day Dream Away, Dolly Dagger, Night Bird Flying, NYPD Blue, U-Boat, The Iron Ladies, Singing in the Rain, Evil Dead, Videodrome, Goodnight Moon, Stepmom, Grand Bleu, The Passion, Arrow Cross House, Stray Dog, Twister, Dune, Face Off, Blue Thunder, Right Stuff, Rear Window, Blob, Strange Relation, Love Note, Remote Romance, Berry Berry Skull, Assy the Horse, House of Holy & JoJosapiens.

3. Amazo in prime, is Pre-Crisis, transforms into Golden Amazo, Timazo, Humazo & Hourmazo, bio-fused to limit, absorbs cells & powers to limit, gets possessed by Ion, duplicates Stripe, Huntress, Jade, Creeper, Zauriel, Lightray, Mister Miracle, Ray, Obsidian, Animal Man, Bloodwynd, Javelin, Orion, Doctor Light, Rocket Red, Fire, Ice, Vixen, Brother Eye, Archie Meyer, Sara Meyer, Patient Zero, Professor Ivo, Sara Shapiro, Kid Amazo, Tiger Shark, Heatwave, Black Mask, Red Hood, Hourman, Captain Cold, Jimmy Olsen, Joker, Shaggyman, Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Doctor Fate, Zatanna, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Lena Luthor, Amanda Waller, Neutron, Hawkgirl, Ra's al Ghul, Solovar, Black Lightning, Plastic Man, Bizarro, Killer Frost, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Supergirl, Power Girl, Cyborg, General Zod, Shazam, Green Arrow, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Power Ring, Aquaman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Red Arrow, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Elongated Man, Steel, Atom & Captain Atom, has Amazo Virus & Amazo Enhancement, wears Amazo Armor, and wields Trick Arrow, Batarang, Lasso of Truth, Green Lantern Ring, Nth Metal Weaponry & Ropes.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Sinister Citadel 01

Anywhere in Sinister Citadel.

"lol I made composites and this match should go on Fun and Games seeing as they are not actual profiles but who cares lmao am I right,, haha funney. Well anyways, tell me who wins because Soul King vs Kars was a spite match that I ended by saying that Soul King is fodder even though there was an argument going on and I spammed it so nobody could keep argumenting haha." is the point, I guess.

"Because this is a composite profile of a copy char. so it totally means he copied everything" was his argument on the last one. Also a statement that Joji said he could probably copy every stand user.

So he doesn't actually want to use Composite Kars, he wants a Composite JJBA Character, but he is just caling it Composite Kars because it sounds better. Cool.

Also how the **** can he copy a Beyond? A beyond is a god that rewrites the plot when the one they choose believes in them, and can't be seen by anybody. And in the original novel he never had a Beyond, only Joji and DIO had.

Also, unlike Composite JJBA Character (who due to being a composite does not have the weaknesses of the characters, only the advantages), this Kars would be stuck inside a transmission tower and would die as soon as someone looks at his back.

Remind me againn, what are the points of these threads?

Flame wars

Nope, it's nothing like that.

Then explain what is the point.

I wish to have a proper gauge to understand the upper limits of these two characters' powers & abilities lies on.

Except you're also adding unecessary stuff that is impossible like him copying Beyond(which he cannot copy) or SPOH, Love Note and JoJosapiens(given as 1 of these is in a different multiverse and the other 2 are part of the real world technically.). So you are surpassing some of Kars' limits for... no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back