• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ElixirBlue said:
I'm talking hypothetical. ƒÖä
Do you understand how dimensional tiering works? If what you said is true, then we would have gotten ourselves 5-D Archie Sonic by now in these wiki.

It's a hypothetical cause it's a possibility. But it was never been proven and with Archie Sonic story done, it can never happen.

It's like old DBZ fans (before Super) thought Goku, through his continuous powering up, could rise in the dimensional tiering one day. It happened.

Yeah. But this didn't happen. Also, dimensional levels will mean jack diddly squat for hax soon enough thanks to tiering revisions.

The 1-B hax won't have the same potency. Simple 3-D Powernull and mindhax resistance will shut down the Culexus, for example.

That's my favorite part about this tiering revision.

That's not even part of the revision at all

Also you can't stop that it worked on the hive mind so

I'm not. What I'm saying is the revision, to my knowledge, means dimentions arn't infitely above one another. I'm talking about a revision to the tiering system itself, not Warhammer.

Meaing Powernulling a 1-B who dosn't resist powernull dosn't mean you can powernull someone with basic powernull resistance.

Doesn't apply in this instance, trust me. I already got grilled for 40k stuff until I was like "I can't do this shit anymore I got school" lol

Stuff retains their relative placements. You just wouldn't be 1-B if the dimensions are whack. (Well, 1-C now or whatever but yeah)

Ladies and gentlemen, I was wondering something, should I do a composite Flash vs composite Sonic battle thread next?

Back