• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It doesn't, its more of 'influence which doesn't exaxtly = power. The outer gods are far beyond such things as power or scaling.

Overlord4896 said:
It doesn't, its more of 'influence which doesn't exaxtly = power. The outer gods are far beyond such things as power or scaling.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

outer gods isnt a hierarchy teh gates and the vacua are the hierarchy in CM. its been talked on discord how hypnos is superior to the witches except featherine.

Maxnumb231 said:
outer gods isnt a hierarchy teh gates and the vacua are the hierarchy in CM. its been talked on discord how hypnos is superior to the witches except featherine.
As much as the idea of Hypnos taking on Beatrice would be great, I highly doubt that the Mythos is somehow that much more powerful than Umineko. And this is coming from a massive Cthulhu Mythos fan.

Planck69 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
As much as the idea of Hypnos taking on Beatrice would be great, I highly doubt that the Mythos is somehow that much more powerful than Umineko.
beartrice is heavily wanked as her "full potential" refers to how long she will get to featherines level which is vague in itself.

NAh CM is heavily wanked bro. Also what discord server? Beatrice is more powerful than most of the outer gods and yes some outer gods are more powerful than others.

really not wanked, nobody created a CRT for that verse and the english translation has a lot of errors so .....

I created a CRT for Daimaou, I don't get why you said there isn't a CRT.

Siperri123 said:
Are you referring to the cosmology that lonliosite has summarized? he has not summarized 1/10 the cosmology of the verse.
Also, wut? I summarized the whole cosmology, if you are talking about the Computer Gods being 1-A, they are not. I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Ionliosite said:
Also, wut? I summarized the whole cosmology, if you are talking about the Computer Gods being 1-A, they are not. I don't know how many times I have to say this.
Why do you say they are 1-A? while I'm talking about the structure they created is 1-A ?. even if they lack influence in reality, how do you explain when each single-celled creature has a bigger structure than the computer gods and they are destroying each other ?. Are they still not 1-A ?. while you say infinite layers are high 1-B ?.

Dude, as exaggarated Umnieko can be sometimes, Ichiban is WAY more wanked than Umnieko. Like seriously, on the page it is called "overall one of the most powerful series in known fiction" when verses like DC,Marvel,SCP,Stephen King verse, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona,and even Mario can pretty much solo 99% of the verse besides Akuto and TLOI. Ichiban is overall a moderately strong anime verse with plenty of powers (just like every obscure anime), with very powerful top tiers. but NOT overall one of the strongest verses in fiction. That award of one of the most powerful verses in fiction has to go to the Masadaverse.

and lower fictional layers exist only in the imagination of higher layers creatures but you say infinite layers are 1-B.

masadaverse has a cosmology not as large as the other verses, the Taikyoku hierarchy is what makes them strong but has yet to reach daimaou and umineko.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dude, as exaggarated Umnieko can be sometimes, Ichiban is WAY more wanked than Umnieko. Like seriously, on the page it is called "overall one of the most powerful series in known fiction" when verses like DC,Marvel,SCP,Stephen King verse, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona,and even Mario can pretty much solo 99% of the verse besides Akuto and TLOI. Ichiban is overall a moderately strong anime verse with plenty of powers (just like every obscure anime), with very powerful top tiers. but NOT overall one of the strongest verses in fiction. That award of one of the most powerful verses in fiction has to go to the Masadaverse.
Daimaou's cosmology is bigger than Madaverse's tho. I would really want to see DC, Marvel, SCP, Stephen King verse, SMT/Persona and Mario dealing with the Extra-universal Gods. While they can beat most of the verse Akuto and TLoI aren't the only ones that are strong, there is also the Extra-universal Gods and Hiroshi, they are already above the verses you mentioned.

PD: Since I heard a CRT for DC's 1-As is coming and they are going to get severely upgraded, then they may be a match for Akuto, but there's no way anyone there will reach TLoI's level.

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness I do still think Ichiban is wanked af, even after having it explained to me...mostly because I didn't understand the explanation.
I honestly agree that Siperri wanks Daimaou hard, new High 1-A Archetypes literally makes no sense. It's his fault that the Daimaou CRT has been stuck, because he can't accept what I and DontTalk say, and misquotes Dark to his own adventage.

Ionliosite said:
Daimaou's cosmology is bigger than Madaverse's tho. I would really want to see DC, Marvel, SCP, Stephen King verse, SMT/Persona and Mario dealing with the Extra-universal Gods. While they can beat most of the verse Akuto and TLoI aren't the only ones that are strong, there is also the Extra-universal Gods and Hiroshi, they are already above the verses you mentioned.
PD: Since I heard a CRT for DC's 1-As is coming and they are going to get severely upgraded, then they may be a match for Akuto, but there's no way anyone there will reach TLoI's level.
Also, how powerful are the extra universal gods or Hiroshi. If they are 2-C or below they will get bullied pretty hard by much of the verses I mentioned

Also, where did you hear that the DC 1-A's are going to be massively buffed?

I wanks?, You still misunderstood the hierarchy of thought entities, You didn't even mention Akuto's personal history (afterlife) and was his first 1-A.

Also, how powerful are the extra universal gods or Hiroshi. If they are 2-C or below they will get bullied pretty hard by much of the verses I mentioned

Also, where did you hear that the DC 1-A's are going to be massively buffed?
The Extra-universal Gods are an infinite number of 1-A beings, each being infinitely higher than the last. Hiroshi is infinitely above them, so he's also 1-A.

In the Discord they said Lucifer and Yahweh were getting buffed.

Yellowpig10 said:
Azathoth is absolutely superior to yog
based of what? the most out of context and vague statement of "if azathoth wakes up everything will be erased".

When consistently azathoth is descirbed as the king of the castle while yog is the castle itself.

The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni) infinitely surpasses Fetherine Augustus Aurora who infinitely surpasses the highest witch in the hierarchy who in turn is infinitely superior to the witch below it and so on, all while the lowest witch is already 1A

This guy seems a lot more powerful than Azathoth, who is infinitely superior to Yog, who is vastly superior to the Outer Gods, who are vastly superior to Nyarlathotep's strongest Avatars, who are 1A

then again, stuff beyond 1A usually gives me a headache, so I might be wrong

Unoriginal Memes said:
Literally every God (including Yog) descends from Azathoth.
basing off the family tree graph?? it doesnt even make sense nor it shows the power hierarchy anyways. it's always been implied that azathoth isnt superior to yog consistentlu./

Mickey1940 said:
what's the scaling chain?
If you ask me, it is:

The Creator > Azathoth/Yog-Sothoth (Creator is only slightly above those) > Law of Identity => Featherine Augustus Aurora > The Writer > Monitor-Mind The Overvoid = The One Above All => Kami Tenchi

I don't know enough of TES to add them.

Unoriginal Memes said:
It's large, but I don't think it matches the pure absurdity of the Cthulu Mythos cosmology and hierarchy.
Creatures in the higher world transcend the concept of the lower world. what's the difference?.

Back