• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree the difference between Azzy and TLoI is small, but the difference between Azzy and Creator is barely existant.

But I still would put azzy on top since he did everything the creator did except Passively. quite literally in his sleep

Excuse me, but it's not "my profile", since contributions to this wiki aren't owned by those who did them. And I would like the link to that site btw.

I realized that was russian once I clicked the site. Looking at profiles for the likes of Hiroshi, Mister X and the Computer Gods, I would truly see if I can trasnlate all that info, looks promising.

I only see vague comments about the CM, but I don't see any feat to rank azathoth / Yog above the creator and the law of identity.

Unoriginal Memes said:
It's large, but I don't think it matches the pure absurdity of the Cthulu Mythos cosmology and hierarchy.
i mean the Umineko hierarchy is literally beyond infinite

I don't think the same can be said for the Cthulu Mythos hierarchy

That technically stopped being a thing once we removed omnipotence.

We never did. This is a bunch of people trying to get what they see as more impressive as the top.

this thread is so bad can someone please close it? its honestly just a bunch of misinformed people talking about verses they arent well-versed(pun intended) about while saying thier verse is beyond whatever verse.

Overlord4896 said:
this thread is so bad can someone please close it? its honestly just a bunch of misinformed people talking about verses they arent well-versed(pun intended) about while saying thier verse is beyond whatever verse.
I'll admit that I know almost nothing about any of the Tier 0s on this site, but I came to this thread so I can figure out some stuff and learn. You don't have to be so upset

i would be compeltely fine if that was the case. but evidently it isnt, most people are arguing which verse has the more OP tier 0s or 1-As.

This thread is still a mess, who would have thought?

>LoI being near the top is still bs and you can't change my mind.

What if Arceus gets buffed to the top then?

if you try to convince someone is weaker because of this, lucifer should be stronger because "according to the wiki: he is beyond the concept of infinity"(i know he is weaker, i am just proving this argument is useless in tier 1-a or tier 0)

using the infinity words wont make sense.

i think we should just consider that they(tier 0) are omnipotent

https://imgur.com/a/J8chJ

Bruh you are wanking Featherine by saying she is stronger than the writer. The writer transcends a tier 0, featherine transcends very powerful 1-A's. The Writer stomps hard.For me, here is my view

Azathoth/The Creator>The Writer>The weeby high school girl>Featherine/Yog>Gan>Anu>Overvoid>TOAA/Kami Tenchi

Also, quick reminder, why are people taking this so seriously? Yes, verses like Damiaou and umnieko has a stronger cosmology than most of peoples favorite verses. But those verses are hot garbage in quality compared to far lower tier verses. It is just that some crazy anime dudes love to wank their characters to infinity.

Tier placement of the verseÔëáQuality of the verse

"Also, quick reminder, why are people taking this so seriously? Yes, verses like Damiaou and umnieko has a stronger cosmology than most of peoples favorite verses. But those verses are hot garbage in quality compared to far lower tier verses. It is just that some crazy anime dudes love to wank their characters to infinity."

Umineko aside (apparently it's quality and I really do need to get to it), totes respect my dude. The site seems to give the illusion that power is the same as quality.

The writer transcends tier 0's. The others you mentioned transcend powerful 1/A's. Also, Azathoth is greater than the writer because Yog is stronger than the Overvoid and THAT is because CM 1-A's are stronger than DC'S 1-A's

Admittedly, my views on Umnieko are a bit of a bias, but even still:

People need to stop acting like that just because an obscure anime schoolgirl and a bunch of nightmare creepypastas are far more powerful than their favorite characters, that means their favorite franchise and characters suck. This is just a bunch of nerds who want to see how powerful characters are and how they stack compared to characters to as much franchises that either isn't NSFW or would start a flame war

Completely agree. I've seen the "my dad can beat your dad" logic too much on the wiki, and people acting like something that made a series strong is automatically good (Sonic 06, DMC2, all of DBS), and it gets much worse the higher the tier goes. No amount of absurd power Ichiban Daimou has will make it better than Avatar or Fullmetal.

Siperri123 said:
I mean why a verse has more than a tier 0?, just one tier 0 per verse is enough.
Tier 0ÔëáOmnipotent. If Tier 0 meant platonic Omnipotence, then yes, there could only be 1 tier 0 per verse, BUT, Tier 0 means you transcend 1-A's to the point they aren't even on the scale of Outerverse (at least for now). Some verses like CM or Umnieko have beings who are far greater on the scale to already powerful 1-A's who are infinitely superior to 1-A's. THEN, there is the supreme being who infinitely is beyond the scale of even the one who is infinitely beyond the scale of the 1-A's

The real cal howard said:
No amount of absurd power Ichiban Daimou has will make it better than Avatar or Fullmetal.
This only indicates that you are unaware of the difference between each incarnation in the Daimaou verse.

that's still not impressive to give him a tier 0. If so then the characters umineko, CM, and Daimaou are much more impressive than overvoid.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Damaiou and Umnieko ARE infintely stronger than the other 1-A's of the same verse. BUT, they are still in an 1-A hiearchy. The Overvoid is greater than any 1-A hiearchy
Who says you're all in a 1-A hierarchy ?, Each archetype has a hierarchy of stories in their own stories, but there's still the world of Tloi above them, and the anti-universe goes beyond all.

I don't know umineko's cosmology.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, quick reminder, why are people taking this so seriously? Yes, verses like Damiaou and umnieko has a stronger cosmology than most of peoples favorite verses. But those verses are hot garbage in quality compared to far lower tier verses. It is just that some crazy anime dudes love to wank their characters to infinity.
While I fully agree Daimaou is a bad series, I disagree Umineko falls into the same category.

Back