• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lovecraft wasn't really racist or homophobic he was basically everythingphobic. if it wasn't his block of his town in england it was evil

He got less afraid of everything later on, didn't he? Honestly I got into the Mythos from a VaatiVidya video on Bloodborne, where he quoted H.P Lovecraft. From then on I started reading and was absorbed by the Mythos he created that to this day I still write my own short stories taking place within the verse he created. I also remember watching a really good documentary on him where I felt I could relate to him in certain aspects, such as his love for astronomy, ineptitude at maths and most of all his fear of anything different from him.

he was but he unfortuantley died too early. his works are however immortal in our culture and have inspired many such as dungeons and dragons and bloodborne and many, many more.

JackJoyce said:
The Buddha (either Gautama Buddha and Maitreya Buddha) is the true infinity TIER 0. He achieved the Nirvana that is beyond the Para-Brahman (Tier 0 inspiration for The Godhead/Amaranth)
So many things wrong in a single paragraph
He is wrong in certain things but is right in others. The description for Tier 0 "boundless beyond all limitations and concepts" seems to be cracked from religious godheads. Such is the case of Ain Soph (Gnosticism), Brahman (hinduism) and Dharmakaya (Buddhism) all of them are tier 0, if you think otherwise you should checkout their definition.

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Who is Dharmakaya?
The Dharmakaya is the body of the absolute of the Buddha, is the true buddha. And is also te equivalent of Brahman in Mahayana Buddhism. They practically the same, same attributes, same boundlesness, both are above all concepts, both are limitless, both are beyond speech and conception. Some buddhists argue that the Dharmakaya is different because is without the concept of "self" but after a deeper research you find out that the Dharmakaya is called "true self". So they are both the same. And it seems Ain Soph is also the same as those both. All those religions seem to talk about the same thing.

ShrektheHandsomeOgre said:
He is wrong in certain things but is right in others. The description for Tier 0 "boundless beyond all limitations and concepts" seems to be cracked from religious godheads. Such is the case of Ain Soph (Gnosticism), Brahman (hinduism) and Dharmakaya (Buddhism) all of them are tier 0, if you think otherwise you should checkout their definition.
Yes Dharmakaya or the metaphysical form of Buddha can be interpreted as Tier 0 but not the physical form (Gautama Buddha). The Pali canon considers Dhamrmakaya as a figurative term however, meaning the "body" or the sum of the Buddha's teachings

Since discussing these topics is banned here I won't continue further

JackJoyce said:
ShrektheHandsomeOgre said:
Yes Dharmakaya or the metaphysical form of Buddha can be interpreted as Tier 0 but not the physical form (Gautama Buddha). The Pali canon considers Dhamrmakaya as a figurative term however, meaning the "body" or the sum of the Buddha's teachings
Since discussing these topics is banned here I won't continue further
Yes dude, we better leave this thread. I did leave a message on your wall, it didn`t appear, is that normal?

Cheers!

Lord Zeref Dragneel said:
Is there any tier 0 in fiction or real life that is more impressive than Azathoth and the Creator?
In fiction yes probably in real life yes definitely anything that's living basically.

How are we supposed to understand anything above 3 dimensional we're 3D HUMAN BEINGS BRO WHAT QUESTION IS THAT. Anything irl that's tier 0 we don't even know if anything irl is even past 3-A dude

Umm I just said compare cosmologies and stuff. I'm pretty sure we can do that since most of the wiki members agree that Azzy has the most impressive cosmology for a tier 0.

no they arent lol please stop this non sense. this has been talked aobut in discord and the domain of witches barely makes them into nyarlathotep tier and since the new system si being implemented they are only possibly reach 1-A acording to the tiering stuff but hypnos does reach 1-A and outer gods reaching high 1-A

daimou's cosmology if we look at akuto's story it COULD be relative to the gates but cosmology as a whgole theres the anti universe which is where void akuto reside and no longer part of TLOI story so...

I watched the RT of the CM, it doesn't come close to umineko and ichiban daimaou. Darklk told me that they misunderstood the hierarchy of these two verses.

Are you referring to the cosmology that lonliosite has summarized? he has not summarized 1/10 the cosmology of the verse.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Daimaou cosmology seems to be bigger than Umineko tho

Not sure about the Mythos
I don't know about umineko but I asked darklk, he told me these two verses have equality cosmology.

Siperri123 said:
I watched the RT of the CM, it doesn't come close to umineko and ichiban daimaou. Darklk told me that they misunderstood the hierarchy of these two verses.
if u didnt know it's been talked that voyagers are only gonna get possibly "1-A" in the new upcoming tiering while outer gods are high 1-A itself

Those two verses are only so high because we want anime to be the strongest on the site.

Is it still bait if it's obvious?

In all seriousness I do still think Ichiban is wanked af, even after having it explained to me...mostly because I didn't understand the explanation.

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness I do still think Ichiban is wanked af, even after having it explained to me...mostly because I didn't understand the explanation.
really not wanked, nobody created a CRT for that verse and the english translation has a lot of errors so .....

Siperri123 said:
light novel and visual novel, not anime. Yes, the cosmology of the ichiban Daimaou verse is very confusing.
The joke was that anything anime-esque and coming from japan is automatically anime.

Maybe I'm not getting the joke but- you know the reasons why tier 0's can't fight, yeah? Because of the fact that they're inquantifiable?

they're still inquantifiable. This thread can either be a long line of shitposts or an inconclusive.

Siperri123 said:
From what I remember of the new tiering system revision, even the fodder Outer Gods are becoming High 1-A with most of the cosmology getting a massive pseudo-upgrade. Basically, transcending 1-As the way they transcend those bound by dimensions is about to become one of the highest feats achievable by a beyond dimensional character (which is a feat attributed to all of The Ultimate Gods).

From what I remember of the new tiering system revision, even the fodder Outer Gods are becoming High 1-A with most of the cosmology getting a massive pseudo-upgrade. Basically, transcending 1-As the way they transcend those bound by dimensions is about to become one of the highest feats achievable by a beyond dimensional character (which is a feat attributed to all of The Ultimate Gods).

This is false interpretation. No outer gods excluding yog and azzy are superior inferior to each other. For example Shub is NOT superior to Nyar. This is false snd its been parrotted for so long

Siperri123 said:
This is false interpretation. No outer gods excluding yog and azzy are superior inferior to each other. For example Shub is NOT superior to Nyar. This is false snd its been parrotted for so long
I'm well aware of that and I'm sorry for not being clearer. I was simply trying to emphasize how assuming the cosmology of the Cthulhu Mythos is somehow inferior to Umineko or UInD is rather massive downplay of the verse as a whole. Though the Outer Gods do have a hierarchy of sorts among them with Nyarlathotep being considered 'lesser' among them. Though I'm not sure if this really applies to power in any way.

Back