• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, you can politely ask a few calc group members about it if you wish.

The innermost ring is

3.06267 kilometers accross

79.5267 meters tall

and

59.393 meters wide

based on some rough scaling.

Which would mean they have a volume of around 45423168.15146898ÔǼ cubic meters, or 45423168151468.98ÔǼ cubic centimeters. Steel has a density of 7.85 g/cm^3.

45423168151468.98*7.85=356571869989031.5 grams

356571869989031.5/1000=356,571,869,989.0315 kilograms

Which would be Class G

This is an extremely rough calc however.

The Class T stuff needed to be removed anyways to my knowledge since it was based on Mjolnir surviving the pressures of a star when we were shown that it wouldn't have been subject to those pressures.

Also Asgardians should have invulnerability. Even regular Asgardians can bend knife blades without cutting their hands

Elliot Randolph bends a knife in AoS s1e8, but that's just durability. Later in the same episode, he is stabbed by a guy using the Berserker Staff, which isn't even sharp.

I agree that the Asgardians definitely shouldn't have invulnerability,

Invulnerability in general is often just NLF. It should only be given to characters who have something like that has a hax ability or who legit have stuff like conceptual manipulation.

I remember a supporting feat where one of Killian's agents detonated, destroying the Chinese Theater.

The heat from the blast was in excess of 3,000 degrees Celsius. Any subjects within 12.5 yards were vaporised instantly.

According to nuke map (dividing by two, of course) this is equal to 5 tons of tnt.

It wasn't the suit of arnor around the world that he wanted, but it was the one suit of armor to protect his world.

Can somebody summarise what we still have to decide and do here? Thank you.

Okay. I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help later, after you reach a consensus.

Well the Class G calc assumes steel, if the ring was say osmium, then it would be Class T.

it was very possible that thor was jumped by the black order and thanos, valkyrie wasnt there loki wasnt fighting and the hulk was waiting for that sneak attack

Back