• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make much sense to give a character the perks of infinite speed if they no longer have infinite speed.

And if they do, then Hit also has infinite speed cause speed equal, meaning he gets the perks from it.

Seems way more logical that way

GyroNutz said:
Doesn't make much sense to give a character the perks of infinite speed if they no longer have infinite speed.

And if they do, then Hit also has infinite speed cause speed equal, meaning he gets the perks from it.

Seems way more logical that way
Yeaaah,thing is that HA Dio can stop characters with Infinite Speed (GER and Tusk act 4), but thats not the case to Hit.

And apparently they still have their Infinite Speed advantages even in Equalized matches, so you are wrong on that point,Smashor

Yep. I just asked. Alright then. But still, it's only TWOH who has infinite, not DIO. And in stopped time Hit and TWOH would have equal speed because TWOH only keeps it's time stop resistance, meaning Hit might be able to find a workaround.

CursedGentleman said:
Yeaaah,thing is that HA Dio can stop characters with Infinite Speed (GER and Tusk act 4), but thats not the case to Hit.
Oh wow

Shows how much I know about EoH DIO

Welp, if the whole infinite speed thing DOES give perks then I'll have to switch back my vote

The reason why the version Canon of Dio was unable to move on Jotaro Timestop was because he had used his timestop already, like Jotaro had put in, it was like going underwater, and then being pushed down the water, so yeah, he have to Sacrifice his own timestop to resist it and since the Game one is superior to Canon Dio whose timestop was of nine seconds, then yeah, Hit won't be able to timestop him.

Not to mention that if he could think, he could still just punch Hit with TWOH since there is no reason to believe Hit would see his stand

Wut? Energy sensing?

Energy sensing is gonna sense the fighting spirit of someone?

If he was energy or something,I would understand, but this is the fighting spirit, not some energy creature or whatever, doesnt make sense at all

Could not Hit utilize a ki blast? surely Hit could conjure a ki blast capable of hitting Dio before the time stop could possibly be underway? Ki's general speed has always been inconsistent...

Hmmm, usually I'd say Hit just because DIO is such an arrogant person he is sure to mess around which is the absolute worst thing to do against Hit. However seeing as though the OP suggests they use their abilities before hand, I believe even DIO can see Hit as a threat and one shot him. He surely must of learnt after Jotaro in part three not to mess around with someone who can resist or produce time manipulation themselves. HA DIO high difficulty

Heaven Ascension DIO only jobs against Jotaro. He is serious against everyone else and there is no reasons above that are being put under question. This is a decisive win for DIO and while Akreious, SwathingDegenera777 and Smashor are arguing otherwise, there is no convincing argument. All you guys are arguing are for:

1. DIO continuing to talk after 2 mins for some reason and getting wrecked by a surprise attack from HIt.

DIO sees Hit raise his fist, he time stops immediately. Also, he is cautious and paranoid for once. Moving on.

2. DIO gets stopped by Hit's time stop. And subsequently gets wrecked.

Nope. DIO has an indefinite timestop, which gives him immunity to normal time stops(not 1-A time stops which have a different mechanic). Moving on.

3. Hit attacks DIO with a move like kiai, which is a glare that does damage.

No, can't be accepted. While Hit should know the move due to it being basic, he's never once used it or something similar once, in canon or otherwise. Thus, its extremely out of character. Moving on.

4. DIO is arrogant and that will be his downfall.

Heaven Ascension DIO only behaves like that with Joestars. At every other time, he's serious and takes out threats instantly without having to joke around. Last I checked, Hit is not a Joestar. Next.

5. Hit flexes his pinky, or does anything really, and DIO gets atomised due to ridiculous tier difference in durability.

TWOH is there to prevent such things from happening. Also, Hit will attack in-character, not sit back and flex pinkies and stuff.

6. TWOH has to punch to use Reality Overwrite.

No. As the gif above shows(find it yourself please), DIO can RO from any range within the multiverse. The Jojo wiki probably requires a minor edit over there as the gameplay footage clearly proves otherwise.

7. Hit uses a ki blast.

DIO reacts to it and stops time.

If there's anything I haven't addressed, tell me and I'll debunk it too, if possible.

Also, Hit has never started a battle with a ki blast, let alone against an opponent that much weaker than him physically.

Hit: 4 (Akreious, Xantospoc, Wokistan, SwathingDegenera777)
DIO: 11 (Me, Callsign Castle, PolarKid, CursedGentleman, GyroNutz, DMUA, Torkiloff, DMB 1, Eganergo, TheArsenal1212, Hykuu)
Incon: Calaca Vs

Tbh, the Hit and Incon votes should go due to the debunks I posted, but I'm leaving them as is.

Also, Akreious, for all the support you are giving Hit, you haven't even voted for him but I counted your comments as a vote.

Grace has been on for 19 hrs now btw.

If HA Dio isn't a jobber like his Canon counterpart, I guess I'll go for him instead.

... with speed equilized? if so then this should've been a stomp for Hit either way this is an bad Idea Hit is more combat adept and his durability will withstand MUDA and he will for sure one shot maybe obliterate with a ki blast on the other hand DIO has a one shot as well as well as if speed equilized it's a stomp by quite the margine. either way.... STOMP

Yes it's a stomp either way, but that results in a 'who shoots first'.

And DIO shoots first, more times than not

GyroNutz said:
Yes it's a stomp either way, but that results in a 'who shoots first'.
And DIO shoots first, more times than not
Except Hit hits first. Literally everytime the opponent is facing him.

Which the OP specifies is the case here.

The only thing Dio has on his side is "Oh he only jobbed against the Joestars and will always go for the kill on other people" despite that reasoning being exactly the same as Hit's in its essence.

Which is also Hit's first move.

And since speed is equalized, Either both flat out resist Time Stop or both are affected. You cannot cherry pick what aspects of what characters do and do not have.

Neither will Dio.

Dio's timestop resistance comes from Infinite Speed.

Since speed is equalized, Either Hit goes to Infinite speed and thereby granting both resistance to Timestop or Dio's speed is equalized to Hit's, so neither has Infinite Speed nor can Dio resist Hit's timestop.

You two are literally cherry picking the rules to favour one side over the other.

That is not how speed equal works. DIO still has a resistance hit doesn't due to otherwise getting infinite speed. We don't change their speed to one or another, it is just irrelevant. DIO still gets the resistance, this is how we do things with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back