• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how HADIO was defeated but if the regen is like his canon-self then the only thing Hit needs is a finger flick in Dio's head with that MASSIVE AP advantage. The invisible blow is just the perfect way to kill Dio. The latter can't sense it and he's like a glasscanon against it.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@Callsign
Time Stop doesn't have potency. It only has AOE and duration. DIO's time stop is universal due to stopping the entire universe upon activation.
That is debatably false. Time Stop definitely has potency.

Time Stop that is able to stop Tier 1-As is stronger than regular 3-A Universal Timestop. That's potency right there.

Using my example, Time Stopping someone with 10x Universal Power is superior to timestop on a singular Universal Level. That's potency.

Edit: It's actually supported that Hit is able to control the area of his Timestop too. He was able to spam Time Skip on Jiren without affecting anyone else, so measuring the potency of Timestop on just AoE and Duration is useless in regards to Hit with that one concept alone of using the Time Manipulation on only one thing being more potent than using it in an area.

Not in that way: Time-Stop can have potency only based on how fast the guy you just time-stop is (only counts if his speed is infinite or higher), and of what dimensionality he is. And of course, if it bypasses resistances.

There is no difference between time-stopping an average speed 10-B, or a MFTL+ High 3-A if both have no resistance.

We grant resistance to time stopping based off speed even in a speed Equal fight.

Done that for months TBH

"There is no difference between time-stopping an average speed 10-B, or a MFTL+ High 3-A if both have no resistance."

Except this logic sort of falls flat if you read what I posted above on how hax works in DB. Time Stop potency is very much quantifiable in DB.

"We grant resistance to time stopping based off speed even in a speed Equal fight."

Well if this is a thing then why do people call Goku's time stop resistance useless in a lot of fights because of "How limited Hit's Timestop is"?

MFTL+=/=Infinite

Moving without time is literally the requirement for Inginite Speed.

"Why do people call Goku's time Stop resistance useless in a light of fights"

Because that has literally nothing to do with my point. Goku isn't infinite in speed. Hit hasn't affected an infinite, a character tat moves without time, so he can't time stop it.

"Moving without time is literally the requirement for Inginite Speed."

Never said it wasn't. What?

"Because that has literally nothing to do with my point. Goku isn't infinite in speed. Hit hasn't affected an infinite, a character tat moves without time, so he can't time stop it."

.... What the hell are you arguing for? All speed is equal. HA DIO isn't Infinite in speed here. And even if the Stand is left unequalized, then this match would turn into a complete speed blitz.

AND EVEN THEN, I never argued that Hit's Timestop was ever a major component of why he would win. That was never a part of my win scenario I laid out.

It only gives resistance to time stop in a speed equalized match

Because it wouldn't make sense for a character with a natural resistance to time stop to suddendly become vulnerable due to speed being equalized

TacticalNuke002 said:
@ Akreious
Read the second comment xd . Times have really changed, haven't they?
No, they haven't. Not really? That post only means that Hit's Timestop and such shouldn't verse equalize so that stronger opponents overpower it via sheer AP as that's a Toriyama verse thing. In-Canon examples and feats are still A-Ok for use as it has nothing to do with Verse Equalization or this site as awhole.

Also I still stand by the fact that Dragon Ball characters shouldn't resist every hax there is out there simply because of AP advantage. Again, that's a Toriyama verse thing and shouldn't be used in a Verse Equalized setting

RKGenki said:
Because it wouldn't make sense for a character with a natural resistance to time stop to suddendly become vulnerable due to speed being equalized
I know there was a thread that talked about this before, but speed equalizing means that they gain a limited speed or they both get infinite speed. If it's the former then they lose the aspect of them that made them naturally resistant in the first place as they'd now be bound by time as per the laws of limited speed. If it's the latter then time stop resistance and time stop for both is a moot point.

@ Akreious

So shouldn't superior hax from a weaker character not work then?

Also, Hit required to make a punch like move to attack. DIO reacts to that.

RKGenki said:

Thanks.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@ Akreious
So shouldn't superior hax from a weaker character not work then?
If the verse was inside the Toriyama universe? Yes. Jiren, Hit and Goku would constipate their way through the hax as if it's tinfoil if they're substantially weaker.

On here though, no. If a 10-A had feats of High 2-A EE then that'd erase Goku or Hit regardless of AP.

My stance is, internal usage of the "Toriyama Rule" as they're feats are OK. However, scaling EVERYTHING and EVERYONE to the Toriyama Rule is NOT ok since it'd basically give every DB character weak hax but godly resistances to every hax from enemies that are weaker than them.

Edit:

"Also, Hit required to make a punch like move to attack. DIO reacts to that."

Hit punches the air from a distance. Why would DIO instinctively react to that? If anything, he'd probably go "Dude what the **** are you doing?". Remember that they likely had a conversation for 2 full minutes prior to the battle, they'd definitely be in a talking mood (Which matters not to Hit though.)

Because Jojo is bizarre enough that a punch like motion from a distance will be regarded as menacing, especially when Hit, who looks like a Stand, is doing it.

Actually, Hit DOES look like a stand...

The Hitman Stand?

The Hit Stand?

Anyways, I actually sincerely doubt it. Again, the 2 minute conversation that the OP gave changes everything. Dio would almost certainly figure out that Hit is NOT a stand at all, and if Hit is especially lenient, figure out he's just a run of the mill Assassin Alien. Dio in this case would be expecting some "Disappear behind me, snap my neck" type of tomfoolery or some Assassination trick, not punching the air.

Did you forget that DIO is actually cautious for once, and paranoid too. Its not like he's going to loosen up around an assassin, especially a non-human one with god knows what powers.

I mean I was away for one night. After only one person really cared besides me. Just happily suprised is all.

Hit doesn't play around. He gets the work done as soon as he can. That 2 minute conversation would be like torture to Hit, he would probably want to get it over with as quick as he can lol.

Honestly, in these two minutes, DIO would be trying to sway Hit into joining him. LIkely for money or such. Let's assume Hit won't be swayed by Dio's supernatural charm, Hit won't use his techniques underhandedly until the two minutes mark. I don't think Dio would brag about his skills because...a s simple as that, he never did, not even when he was overly arrogant.

Would he use his reality overwrite? Maybe to show he could give Hit anything, but otherwise, not much.

Now what I think would happen would be that Hit either punches the air with his standard assassination technique (Timeskip+Invisible Ki) .

Now DIO would NOT risk something as stupid as to let THAT hit him, even from a distance, so (1) would resist the Time Skip (2a) and either try to use ZA WARUDO to block it (like he did with Johnny's attack), only for the attack to phase through him and hit/kill DIO. Victory to Hit OR.

(2b) Dio dodges out of some idea and seek to 'reality overwrite' Hit away.

As they are both MFTL even as a low end, I doubt a 0.1 second would have passed (although we know Hit's timeskip is way longer than that, DIO would laugh off such technique and say something like "Let me show you how a REAL master of time works. !"). Dio has two techniques to use: either wave his hand to try to kill Hit or use ZA WARUDO. Hit would know his timeskip is useless and thus, try his other technique (the mirage)

Dio would be attacking the Mirage and see that it does not affect him, realizes it's a fake and try to see where he is.

Cue Hit shootting him with another Ki blast in the back, which I doubt DIO would see or notice him, thus leading him to his death. Winner Hit

I give my vote to Hit

TWOH has indefinite timestop. And DIO has no reason to deactivate it after activation. Its also in character to use it instantly upon the slightest hint of danger. Hit raising his fist is enough of a provocation to do so.

Yeah, voting for Dio, due to the fact that he does have a resistance to timestop and his timestop is superior and blah blah blah.

And I would like to remind you that there are some gifs of HA DIO being able to use his reality overwrite enemies without touching them, mind you, I don't have them right now, but he does have, I remember J-Man posting them here.

"Yeah, voting for Dio, due to the fact that he does have a resistance to timestop and his timestop is superior and blah blah blah."

for the last ******* time, HA Dio does NOT have Time Stop Resistance. All speed is equalized, no infinite speed here. >_>

because? Do you have a reasoning or???

Besides, HA DIO is naturally bloodlusted, instantly killing Valentine when it was discovered he was going to betray him.

Akreious said:
"Yeah, voting for Dio, due to the fact that he does have a resistance to timestop and his timestop is superior and blah blah blah."

for the last ******* time, HA Dio does NOT have Time Stop Resistance. All speed is equalized, no infinite speed here. >_>
Akreious, do you know what it means to have infinite speed?

I am not arguing with Dio having Infinite speed, just saying that timestopping a character that has infinite speed is >>>>> anything Hit did with his own timestop

And he does have Time Stop resistance, why do you think differently?

CursedGentleman said:
because? Do you have a reasoning or???
Besides, HA DIO is naturally bloodlusted, instantly killing Valentine when it was discovered he was going to betray him.
Even then, Dio has to move his hand to erase someone from reality. If he is frozen, he can't use it and flexing muscles (as revealed by dispo) is much faster than any hand movement

Being better dosn't mean that mean better in every catagory. For example, physically The World Over Heaven is only slightly stronger, if any stronger at all, then it's canon counterpart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back