• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO and Jotaro: Major Downgrade and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, somebody should apply the accepted changes in the meantime.

bump

I can make the changes at least to the P&A section of Heaven Ascension Dio and Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven)'s profiles.

I the tier discussion doesn't reach a conclusion, then someone should make a thread whether erasing someone from infinite Timelines is High 3-A or not. I'm tired of dragging this thread all myself.

I unlocked HA DIO for you, but Jotaro was already unlocked for some reason.

Regardless, they're unlocked, so you may make the necessary changes you need to.

the only question is, Is TWOH reality overwrite, manipulates the whole 4d or just EE? because i cant seem to find any proof that it manipulates the whole space time. If it really is 4D then 2A ap is justifiable, but still it lacks the proof. I only see feats but no explanation on what it does.

Manipulating Space and Time (which Dio is never stated or implied to directly manipulate, just "Reality") =/= manipulating the entirety of the Multiverse's Space and Time at once.

I think I'm done with editing.

For now, I'll leave the 2-A thing since we still have to reach an agreement on their new Tier (4-A or High 3-A).

I would have also issues with their speed, granted, I'm just gonna wait for GER's speed to get downgraded first, plus, I didn't want to clutter the thread more than necessary anyway.

Since he resists transmutation now I think you can remove his loss to Rohan.

Also a few things:

(High-Mid, should be at least the same as his canon counterpart) Can heal any injuries instantly with TWOH, albeit this has to be done manually by hand)

Add a ( before should.

Time Stop (Can stop time indefinitely Via The World Over Heaven)

None of this.

1) I agree though Healing is already on his profile.

2) I'll remove that.

3) I'm fine with removing his loss against Rohan.

I'm planning to just end the discussion by opening a more general thread about whether erasing a single person from infinite timelines is High 3-A or not.

After that, this discussion would be finally done.

Just want to say that's not really quite equivalent to HAD. What you're doing here is trying to give a tier to the "potency" of the hax that RO has, and when HAD "erased" Valentine he didn't use a separate ability called EE, he used his RO, the exact same ability he used to create the dimension, to overwrite an infinite amount of mass across infinite universes.

If you want to judge the potency of this hax ignoring this, or treating it differently then the realm he created, would be just as bad as the 2-A, in my opinion.

The dimension feat is the most concrete feat he's done.

"Erasing a single target from infinite worlds" is as convoluted as it can get to tier someone, Reality Warping or not.

And really, you could very well argue he's just abusing range, or just using another application of his ability.

How is that convoluted? It's literally spelled out and can't get more self explanatory that. I would argue the creation feat is even more questionable, "created a black sun" what does that even mean, suns aren't black what if it's just a 100m diameter orb that's really close, etc.

At the end of the day it's the exact same ability being used to create a realm and to overwrite an infinite amount of mass. One doesn't get more validity then the other one, it's just downplay for the sake of downplay.

There are clearly stars or at least things that look like that in his Realm(s).

And really, more like iffiness for the sake of being iffy about a very questionable way to tier a character. And by that logic, we would have to give "High 3-A via -insert ability to erase infinite parallel people-" to anyone.

But really, I'm tired of people who have one opinion, then stop giving a shit about the thread instead of debating with others who have another one except for 1 or 2 people, which is basically what happens in a lot of Jojo threads.

If you really wanna help me, go to ALSO debate on the other thread.

I don't care really care, I'm against giving hax a tier in the first place.

All I'm saying is that you can't have your cake and eat it too. You're trying to judge the "potency of his hax" you can't suddenly start to pick and choose which feat you want to use just because you don't like the number.

And stop trying it with the fallacies. This has nothing to do with "High 3-A via -insert ability to erase infinite parallel people-" to anyone. . That's as a false equivalency as it gets.

HAD didn't EE him he Reality Overwrited him, the same thing you are trying to give a tier to. It's not equivalent to any random EE because of the mechanic he uses.

Like I said at the start, I don't really care what you do to it, but if you're going to give someone a AP tier based on the "potency" of their hax, use all of their feats to judge what it should be don't just downplay for the sake of downplay.

That'samore general discussion, but since this one isn't really going anywhere at this point, it's fine if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back