• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean is HA DIO dosn't have a better time stop resistance than his canon counterpart unless it's shown otherwise.

It just lazily says on his profile 'All the abilities from his canon counterpart'

I have to agree with Torlikoffs here, whilst Dio bears Reality Overwrite, he must punch a thing in order for it to undergo overwrite, so Hit could easily cease time and annihilate him with his near Goku strength.

Now, it was shown in Super that if one is sufficiently strong, they can resist Hits timestop (ie. being strong enough somehow managed to expunge Jiren from all time whilst time was frozen.), Whereas Dio's is shown to only be violated if someone bears time manipulative abilities as well (Jotaro during the end of Part 3). Since Hit does not have this sort of Timestop, he will remain frozen during Dios Timestop, whereas in Hits Dio will too remain completely frozen per bearing not the amount of strength to "pull a Jiren".

So yeah... Either way.

I would like to add that Dio have High-Mid regen, likely higher, so unless the durability negation completely vaporized him or something like that, Dio would just regen and proceed with timestop killing him

I mean, a 3-A attack should disintegrate DIO. If Jiren was flung kilometers away by the attack,I don't think dust would be left of DIO

Hit's time stop shouldn't work, as infinites/immeasurables are by default immune to that ability and need the ability to be demonstrated to work on people like them to be affected by it. Speed equalization does not change that. That being said, I see it as more likely for Hit to go for the kill off the bat than Dio, so not sure.

And his resistqnce to timestop is due to using his owj time stop (Ar least that is how canon Dio timestop is, Xantops is the one that didnt get it,Jotaro himself explains it in the anime,and HA Dio is comparable if not superior) now excuse me that i am on thw streets right now and shit

Exactly! And considering how hitting something multiple times during Timestop induces the stacking of all the total hits in terms of damage, it only further decreases the likelyhood of HA Dio surviving.

A: Speed is not equalized to TWOH's level as that would defeat the entire point of this battle.

B: JoJo time stop rules are not Dragon Ball time stop rules

I did not say anything like that. At best I said DIO's RESISTANCE timestop is low, which is factual and that DIO woudl laugh off Hit's timeskip as limited. That's it

Yeah, you said that his resistance is shitty when the case is that Canon Dio have to sacrifice seconds of his time stop to resist it, but without it he can still think and all.

Oh, I forgot to write resistance before time stop in my previous comment, now I understand why you think I am Ad homniem attacking you you

Plus, yes, I got it!, it's how it works, I know, I simply don't think HAD can cast both reality overwrite and ZA WARUDO at the same time. If he casts reality overwirte, which he seems to lead with, he will lose because he gets frozen for enough time for the strike to land, even if he tries to block it with his stand

Even if Dio bears a time ceasement girth superior, Hit is comparable to Goku with regards to strength and durability (excluding obvious power variances. Hit is not actually as strong as Goku, merely being comparable to him prior to both Goku's training and Ultra Instinct) this alone insinuates that Hit can move at speeds far beyond HA Dios bounds, quickly making work of Dio.

What?

Why are you assuming that Dio would get caught on Hit Timestop?

At the end,if he gets time stopped by Hit he will cast his own time stop and proceed to Overwrite Hit

Speed being equalized doesn't change the fact that hits time stop won't affect him as it has not affected infinite speed people. It means that Dio won't blitz, not that the other effects are cancelled.

Hit still bears ki, and ki has been utilized in the past to create these pushback explosions, if Hits reaction time (not actual movement girth) is high enough, he can utilize his ki to generate one of these pushback explosions, thus buying time for a retaliation of sorts...

The Dio-is-resistant-to-time-manip thing is based in Dio having infinite speed which isn't the case here due to speed equalization. If both are MFTL+ Dio doesn't have the resistance. If both are Infinite then both have resistance.

Inconclusive. Both can win depending on who hit first.

Hits timestop has been shown to falter to those of sufficient strength (cough JIREN cough). I'm assuming the argument of our fellow debators is that Dio qualifies to supersede hits Timestop, again I ain't them so I cannot speak for them, this is merely an inference...

DIO's time stop and time stop resistance are related as follows. DIO is able to move freely during time stop as long as he has time left to stop. Canon DIO had 9 seconds to move in time stop and Jotaro had 5. Jotaro beat DIO by stopping time when DIO had 3 seconds left, which froze DIO for 2 seconds, enabling Jotaro to pound him and win.

In this case lol, DIO has indefinite time stop and thus no time stop should be able to stop him as he can move freely in time stop indefinitely too. Hit's time stop is a sureshot way for Hit to die, so debate about something else.

HA DIO doesn't require contact. He only does that against Joestars because hurting them feels good.

Doesn't his time stop resistance comes from the fact that he has infinite speed? In that case, it won't matter because speed is equalized here.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hits timestop has been shown to falter to those of sufficient strength (cough JIREN cough). I'm assuming the argument of our fellow debators is that Dio qualifies to supersede hits Timestop, again I ain't them so I cannot speak for them, this is merely an inference...
Uh no, Jiren was affected by time stop. He was just able to react as soon as time stop ended.

The fact that Jiren, who's resistant to time manipulation, was affected by time stop is a feat in itself.

Seems my memory was faulty. I might later rewatch that particular episode and screenshot those moments to determine if that is true.

If someone resistant to time fuckery was in-an-of-itself affected by time fuckery, does that not insinuate that Dio would be affected?

@AKM SAma

Infinite speed is not really the main reason, its one of the perks he received by attaining Heaven. He already had ts resistance by a different mechanism which I've mentioned just above.

Speed equalization doesn't even change that. Dio isn't nerfed to MFTL and losing his resist for it, we just don't consider how fast they move as an argument. He still isn't able to be timestopped because hit has never affected an infinite. That being said, I find it more likely that hit shoots him and he dies than Dio immedagely goes into his 2-A stuff, so going with hit.

TacticalNuke002 said:
@AKM SAma
Infinite speed is not really the main reason, its one of the perks he received by attaining Heaven. He already had ts resistance by a different mechanism which I've mentioned just above.
If he has a resistance via TWOH then it should be on his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back