• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Weaker H.A. DIO (A.K.A. EoH Jotaro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now I'm going to go with Hit.

While Time Stop may not be an option here, Hit still has enough to win this.

His assassination's blasts are not only invisible and intangible but also can come out different places then where Hit punches at. Like this.

Not too mention that Hit will be watching Jotaro and will start adapting his techniques if he starts getting issues.

We've got several people in this thread mentioning that Jotaro doesn't spam his Time Stop in character and Hit only needs one attack to connect and win. An attack that is invisible, intangible and can come from virtually anywhere.

That doesn't give him the win.

Hit's go-to move outside of Time-Skip is his assassination blasts.

Right now, both characters have things that can kill each other if they're allowed to connect, so it comes down to who uses they're method first and if that method will work. Considering that Hit's first response to dealing with an opponent who gets around Time-Skip is to just assassination blast them, I'm siding with that.

I'm not saying that Jotaro Time-Stopping Hit can't happen or won't, I'm saying that I think that Hit will get off his hax first given his M.O.

Not a balanced match up. The only way Hit would be capable of killing Jotaro is if he were faster, otherwise Jotaro can just use his 2-A reality warping to screw Hit up.

Nah, he'd definitely use it. It's like having a loaded gun in your hands and using it by throwing the gun at your enemy. He already gained a new ability and another one just upgraded. He'd definitely use Reality Overwrite.

Also technically he's never actually used it offensively in the game, only defensively

even HAD states he can't use it properly due to having no experience with it

>can't use it properly

Explain the people he brought back by using Reality Overwrite

He should be able to use Reality Overwrite, I don't know why did you bring this up, and if that's the case Jotaro should have two losses for not being willing to use Reality Overwrite.

TacticalNuke002 said:
If both go at the same time, Hit gets stopped, you realise that, right?
You're assuming that Jotaro will immediately go for his Time Stop, which he may or may not based on how people have talked about his in character responses here. Hit will immediately go for the assassination blasts. Jotaro may go for his Time Stop vs. Hit definitely using his assassination blasts. I'm going with what I think is the surer thing of happening. You are free to disagree.

Necro's aren't a thing anymore are they?

Anyway I'm going JoJo here

I see Hit coming up to Jotaro and in reply JoJo launches SP at him. He notices it does nothing and sees hit come towards him. Jotaro then stops time and overwrites. If Jotaro sees that normal punches are doing anything and may actually break his own fists, he wouldn't want to get attacked by Hit, so he'll use SPOH. He would probably consider Hit an enemy stand anyway

There were a thing, then I closed a 9-month old PMMM thread, got bullied for it, but no one cared afterward so they are still a thing. Weird how life works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back