• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've already said, Hit stopping time has no relevance to the debate as it has already been established that in front of DIo's time stop resistance, its no good.

Kindly debate something else. Hit's not winning via time stop.

Dio's bragadocious nature in that conversation beforehand means it's likely that he'll boast to hit about his stuff, and as such hit will know to open seriously.

I change my vote to Hit per universal attack potency and DIOs inability to rewrite things he cannot punch. Note that my vote is changing from inconclusive to Hit.

@Wokistan

This DIO is more serious than his canon self. When faced with Funny Valentine, he stopped bragging/talking instantly to kill him.

That's a minor resistance, and should be a far inferior resistance to Jiren's who was affected by time stop

@Swathing

If only J-Man were here. HE has gifs of gameplay footage where DIO has affected people at range using Reality Overwrite. Also, there is no reason why he wouldn't be able to punch Hit, even when he's intangible.

Ok, I thought speed equalized meant we ignore the speed stat. Seems kinda unfair to let DIO walk in frozen time cause muh infinite speed, but not let Hit blitz DIO cause muh speed equalised.

If that's the case, then Hit's time stop won't work which is his most likely lead by a huge margin. He even used time-stop against someone who bragged that they knew how to beat it, proved they could beat it and then he used it again.

Changing to DIO

After 2 minutes of talking, they both immediately timestop. Hit leaps forth, aiming to immediately kill Dio, but then Dio just teleports out of range as his Timeskip ends. Either that, or DIO just immediately HAKAIs.

Kono Dio for reasons above

Well according to this excerpt from the JoJo wiki entry: Reality Overwrite: The World Over Heaven gains the new signature godlike power to overwrite reality, allowing DIO to rewrite virtually anything in time. The potential extent of this ability appears to be limitless, as this power can be used to rewrite the existence of anything he wants, steal/absorb souls and use them as slaves, heal himself, resurrect the dead and completely negate almost any defense that the series has to offer (as demonstrated against the abilities of Tusk ACT4 and Gold Experience Requiem). However, this power is eventually revealed to suffer from a major limitation: it can only be initiated through The World Over Heaven's fists, meaning that the Stand would have to punch something in order to rewrite it.

Now I would make the excerpt a hyperlink, but being on mobile makes it so that my knowledge level can't do that (the link:https://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/The_World_Over_Heave)

And with that, grace period starts, and DIO proves hes a much bigger dick than Hit could ever be

Someone needs to call J-Man here. Those ranged RO gifs are likely personally created from personal gameplay footage.

But, @Swathing,

Still doesn't change the fact that by range or by punching, a 2-A RO is gonna happen due to TWOH stopping time forever.

Without touching Funny Valentine, he was able to erase him and every copy of him fron the multiverse.

If there's no way for Hit to win, it becomes a stomp.

"Hit can one shot if he gets a hit in. So its not a stomp"

I am sure that Dio will not just stand there to take the hit.

Because Dio will not time stop as soon as 2 minutes are over? Why?

Cool guy who wants to be assassinated ovo

Dio had a fair match against Zeno. And Hit is even more serious than Zeno in battle.

That said, Dio FRA.

Matches are not stomps just because one person one shots before the other. A single, non passive hax isn't making something a stomp.

Wokistan said:
Matches are not stomps just because one person one shots before the other. A single, non passive hax isn't making something a stomp.
A stomp would be if character A can easily kill character B and character B has no way of harming character A. This is definitely not a stomp since both characters can kill each other.

The Smashor said:
I specified in the OP so the infinite speed arguement is over. Grace period.
But he has the perks of being an infinite speed character, no?

No I'm not. Speed is equalized. If TWOH keeps infinite speed, then Hit and DIO would have infinite speed as well.

It's not restricting his speed. It's equalizing it. Something that has been on the wiki for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back