• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to be fun... Hit vs HA DIO (DIO is winning, grace period almost over, yeah DIO wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went over this specific argument before on this thread. Also, his resistance does not come from his speed, but the fact that in universe it was how he could see and think in someone else's stopped time.

Going for HA Dio

The stand would protect the vampire from Hit's hits (Yeah), and nothing could protect the assasin from reality overwrite,mental possesion or soul stealing

Seeing and thinking in stopped Time is one hell of a resistance! But he can't move. So it doesn't matter. Unless you can post footage of HADIO moving in stopped time that isn't his own, then his resistance isn't even notable. I can't believe no one attacked that yet.

Infinite speed covers that regardless though.

HA DIO can just stop time while he is in Hit's timestop. The only reason he didn't to that to Jotaro in p3 was because his timestop ran out but HA DIO's time stop is infinite.

Amexim said:
The OP explicitly states Dio doesn't have Infinite speed in this fight.
It doesn't matter, as even in speed equalized, having your original speed being infinite protects you from regular time-stop anyways.

Secondly, to think that stopping time during Hit's time stop would stop Hit during his own stopping is fallacious. That never happened in Jojo's.

How is it fallacious when Dio's time stop > Hit's time stop? This never happened in Jojo's because no one had a weaker level of time stop.

Time-stops can overwrite each others in Jojo (look at Jotaro vs. Dio), and DIO won't be affected by Hit's Time-Stop for the reasons we've been explaining for the last 100 years over and over again.

Dio's time stop is better than Hit's how? Because he can freeze people who are beyond time with time? Um, that doesn't make any sense.

Those reasons were wrong.

Jotaro vs Dio went by Jotaro stopping time and manipulating Dio's time limit. Not by overpowering it directly.

Hit's time stop is your average time-stop, nothing more than that.

HA DIO's time-stop can stop affect people with infinite speed.

And yes, inf fiction with potent enough time-stop, you can affect even people beyond time. Look at Ren Fuji.

Why does Dio have infinite speed? Because he's beyond his own Time Stop? So how can him freezing someone who's beyond his own time stop be possible? Show me footage.

Amexim said:
Why does Dio have infinite speed? Because he's beyond his own Time Stop? So how can him freezing someone who's beyond his own time stop be possible? Show me footage.
Read his profile: he has infinite speed via tagging someone else with infinite speed.

Alright, I believe that too. But you haven't proven to me that this is true for Dio himself. Because I want to make sure those "Infinite speed characters" aren't Infinite speed by scaling to him— the guy who is Infinite because he can move in his own time stop. Him stopping those guys wouldn't be reliable, as this whole interaction is faulty.

Amexim said:
Alright, I believe that too. But you haven't proven to me that this is true for Dio himself. Because I want to make sure those "Infinite speed characters" aren't Infinite speed by scaling to him— the guy who is Infinite because he can move in his own time stop. Him stopping those guys wouldn't be reliable, as this whole interaction is faulty.
No, he is infinite speed for matching GER

Because GER was already a time stopper and got Infinite because of that. If he stopped GER and Giorno, then that's fine.

Amexim said:
Because GER was already a time stopper and got Infinite because of that. If he stopped GER and Giorno, then that's fine.
Wut. No, GER is infinite for moving in Diovolo's erased time

But TacticalNuke also implied that Dio didn't use it. Meaning he's no showings of using it on a character with Infinite speed. Meaning your claim that it works on Infinite speed characters has no evidence.

Amexim said:
Jotaro has Infinite speed because?
Send me footage of him using it on them both.
Because Star Platinum Over Heaven kept up with The World over Heaven, who kept up with GER.

it's not that difficult to understand this scaling chain, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back