• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio has to think about overwriting something in order to use Reality overwrite. If he dies from Mind Hax, he won't be able to use Reality overwrite.

No. No he can't.

In order to use Reality Overwrite to defend himself, he'd need to know that he's going to be mindhaxed in the first place.

Willpower Manipulation Resistance =/= Mind Manipulation Resistance

This is has nothing to do with GER,he absorbed the powers from a saint corpse that can dispel mindhax away.

Hate to pull this move, but it's not on his profile and therefore he doesn't have it.

I also looked on the Saint's Corpse and Saint profiles on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and both has no mention of dispelling Mind Hax.

Also you'd need to display a resistance to 4D-Capable Mindhax And/or Mindhax able to effect a small island of people (Everyone in the time nest) at once.

Citations on that please.

@Axl233

Perhaps you do a CRT on Heaven Ascension DIO have Mind Manipulation and Resistance to Mind Manipulation with Saint's Corpse?

Just because it's missing from his profile doesn't mean it's not valid. He linked and sourced it for you all and there doesn't seem to be any argument against it other than you don't like it.

That being said definitely make a CRT

^

He sourced and linked it after I asked him. I don't get why you're so hostile against me for trying to get more information.

Again, getting very hostile vibes from you. Especially with the "You need to grow up" statement.

"Just because it's missing from his profile doesn't mean it's not valid. He linked and sourced it for you all and there doesn't seem to be any argument against it other than you don't like it."

The bolded bit is also giving hostility vibes. I never disagreed because I don't like it, I disagreed because there was a lack of mention of it in my, albeit fairly limited, research. Skepticism is not the same as "I don't like it".

I don't see any counter to transmutation intangibility or power nullfication in Dio's profile. How does Demigra's absorption works?

Intangibility isn't much of an issue for a 2-A RO. The corpse parts deflect power null and transmutation.

They're not on his profile though. Even though sufficient proof has been available for years.

Well despite that Demigra can still blink and atomize HAD out of the universe. It's more than a inconclusive to me unless someone proves Dio RO him before or after.

Im mean he could just time stop Demigra and thats a gg.

Or erase him before he shots a ki blast cause his erasure is thought based.

Demigra is resistant to Time Stop and has Space-Time Manipulation. Doesn't that counter TW's Time Stop?

- People still trying to figure out a major factor in this match which could easily flip the results

- "DIO FRA"

cmon bruh

@Brak

Continued comments on old threads can warrant a warning so I'd suggest you stop this.

Seeing as this is a necro, I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back