• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Weakest" Spriggan vs the Strongest Swordsman

So if Mihawk just runs up to Neinhard and stabs him... what's gonna happen then?
How fast is his summoning? Is it quicker than a flying sword slash?
Thought based
The spirit of the devil leaves the host and resides into another fruit.
And Oda flat out said the same ability can't be produced in 2 people at the same time.
SBS 48
This might be true in verse but it's a complete NLF to say that Devil fruits can't be copied outside of the verse.

Thought based

This might be true in verse but it's a complete NLF to say that Devil fruits can't be copied outside of the verse.
It's really not an NLF unless we get into higher dimensional shit. Those are the verse rules, only one Devil Fruit can exist at a time due to the mechanics, and unless Neinhart can replicate the spirit of the Devil then he isn't copying it, and even then it would leave and enter another fruit.

Even Moria who steals the abilities and personalities of people couldn't copy Luffy's DF abilities. Saying "it's an NLF, so it doesn't work" is wrong, because you need to explain how your character can do it.

Means nothing, DF users don't apply their own spirit/soul, willpower, concentration, or natural energy with DFs.

Devil fruits have nothing to do with the user. The DF is in another person now and forever. So unless he has prep time and goes and kills blackbeard, not happening
Can he replicate the spirit that resides inside the devil fruit?
If not, no sir
You literally just said spirit

In order to Copy magic you would need to replicate all of these things which includes spirit.

You literally just said spirit

In order to Copy magic you would need to replicate all of these things which includes spirit.
The spirit of the DF is in a completely different person.

You can copy the spirit of the user of the devil fruit, but you can't copy the spirit of the devil fruit.

He can copy Haki for sure.
But inverse when we see that DFs can't even be copied, and you have no explanation for why DFs would be copied except "you need to replicate spirit" which replicates WB's spirit, not the DF's spirit, is an L.

Switch my vote back to Mihawk

The spirit of the DF is in a completely different person.

You can copy the spirit of the user of the devil fruit, but you can't copy the spirit of the devil fruit.
Bruh he copies both at the same time, because regardless of the fruit having a "different spirit" Neinhart can make multiple copies of things at the same time so moot point.

Not to mention the soul stuff for Magic isn't even accepted here, not to mention there's no reason take such a statement seriously, Mages don't manipulate their own souls to form magic, that's never brought up again making it inconsistent.

Use what's accepted or miss me.

Bruh he copies both at the same time, because regardless of the fruit having a "different spirit" Neinhart can make multiple copies of things at the same time so moot point.
I can name a plethora of verses who can copy DF abilities. From what I'm seeing, this isn't one of them.

Historia of the Dead allows the user to summon replicas of people who own their powers in their lifetimes.
The Gura Gura no Mi is not whitebeard's power. It is the devil fruit's power.

Whitebeard's power is Busoshoku Haki, Kenbunshoku Haki, Haoshoku Haki, his strength, etc. The devil's power is not his.

This is like saying "people inverse can't hit stands if they aren't stands, but he's not in your verse, so he can hit stands". The proof you've provided is, with all due respect, not good.

For sure he would be able to replicate the Haki portion of WB and Roger (even though he saw them when they were dying and their haki wasn't even working well).

The Gura Gura never had a lasting effect on WB, ever. You can't convince me that it does, because he's never spoken on his power, never showed amazement at his power, never. WB's own power and fame probably did, but his DF's spirit never did, and you can not replicate a DF ability because
A. The devil fruit is not deceased, it moved on to another person.
B. Mihawk gives 0 craps about the Gura Gura no Mi.
C. You haven't proved otherwise.

neinhart summons dead fairy tail characters outnumbered and overwhelmed with hax, voting neinhart

@Zackra1799 why are you counting me as a vote? I said this is a stomp considering Mihawk scales above 1.1 Gigatons Vs a character who can spawn 10 characters who are unfazed by 2.65 Gigaton attacks (plus himself) & can all hax stomp him and come back indefinitely.

There's no wincon for Mihawk here possible just a stomp.

Just a note that non canon characters like Patrick Redfield and a magic tree from two OP games for the Wii managed to replicate devil fruits while creating copies of characters and I believe that in a context like this battle Neinhart would be able to do the same.

Those are non canon. The greatest scientists in one piece world tried to replicate kaido's fruit and failed.

I'm going with Mihawk because his will is one of the greatest in the verse so i doubt his ability will work on him. In a simple 1v1 he might be stronger but mihawk is more skillful and has great versatility. Haki hardening and precog, can keep the fight at a distance with simple haki imbued sword slashes that have a long and wide ranged effect.

I know they aren't canon, I even said that, but this battle isn't canon either and Neinhart magic is something external to One Piece.
I believe that, if some special powers still managed to copy those properties, I don't see why a specific magic that does almost the same thing wouldn't.

Just a note that non canon characters like Patrick Redfield and a magic tree from two OP games for the Wii managed to replicate devil fruits while creating copies of characters and I believe that in a context like this battle Neinhart would be able to do the same.
I know they aren't canon, I even said that, but this battle isn't canon either and Neinhart magic is something external to One Piece.
I believe that, if some special powers still managed to copy those properties, I don't see why a specific magic that does almost the same thing wouldn't.
Big difference.

He's copying the actual ability from the ability, not from the user, and that is non-canon and it goes against OP lore and info that you can't copy DF abilities from people, so it's just going against Oda.

So ...... Neinhart summons Spriggans (namely Bloodman or God Serena) and vibes at the back while his goons win. Pretty sure this is a stomp.

Historia Serena > Team Natsu as a whole > base Natsu >>> amped Neinhart >>> base Neinhart = 2.65 gigatons

I'm still not totally convinced that an external magic can't copy DF's powers without too many evidences (mostly because nothing similar happened in the manga).
I'm also unsure about Whitebeard and Roger being significant enough for Mihawk to count, and we don't even know what kind of people he would summon.

Though, the other spriggans (only the ones that died) would be a problem for Mihawk, I'm unsure if he would be able to overcome them all.

It's all mostly will based and Haki's source of power comes from ones will which is his weakness. Mihawk is top tier above most being strongest swordsman so he wont falter even against those stronger than him. Luffy while knocked out unconscious still had the will to fight and activates conquerors or was leaking conquerors automatically or however you'd put it. A haki coated slash from mihawk can be fatal. His swings don't have to be concentrated to cut don't mountains which is deadly. Even with the odds against him in a 1v10.

Nienhart summons Zeref GG

But yeah Rip this match.
Wouldn't zeref be way weaker? Plus would zeref even be summoned with FH? Just asking tho lol

EDIT: Wait I forgot that neinhert has never seen FH zeref, so that's out of the question. I think base zeref is High 6-C, so he would lose to Mihawk here, and that's if he got summoned at the same strength oof.

Back