• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracule Mihawk vs Genj: The Spamming begins (0/3/0)

Why are we so sure Mihawk outskills? Just saying, deflecting a few musket balls ain't hard when you see it in super slow-mo lol

what skill feats even are there for Netflix OP via swords

Why are we so sure Mihawk outskills? Just saying, deflecting a few musket balls ain't hard when you see it in super slow-mo lol

what skill feats even are there for Netflix OP via swords
I mean genjis gifted and minawk's genius so uh that's that.

Mihawk casually outskills zoro with a tiny blade like it's nothing. Zoro trained in a proper dojo for his entire youth and was the best of the best there. He then spent his life killing experienced pirates and bounty hunters after that. A wounded Zoro was able to destroy like a dozen or two fishmen pirates who had been pirates for definitely over 10 years and had live combat experience.
We also know Zoro casually beat marines while holding back from killing them, Marines mainly getting professional training in sword fighting and shooting as well as more often than not proper life experience.

All that, and he is absolutely complete fodder to mihawk, who is the best out there and toys with entire pirate crews for fun.

I mean genjis gifted and minawk's genius so uh that's that.

Mihawk casually outskills zoro with a tiny blade like it's nothing. Zoro trained in a proper dojo for his entire youth and was the best of the best there. He then spent his life killing experienced pirates and bounty hunters after that. A wounded Zoro was able to destroy like a dozen or two fishmen pirates who had been pirates for definitely over 10 years and had live combat experience.
We also know Zoro casually beat marines while holding back from killing them, Marines mainly getting professional training in sword fighting and shooting as well as more often than not proper life experience.

All that, and he is absolutely complete fodder to mihawk, who is the best out there and toys with entire pirate crews for fun.
That's really cute...

Genji was also trained for his entire youth in combat, more then just swordplay, and uh...

Genji, Moira, Reyes, and Cassidy soloed a big ass army of Talon Soldiers including assassins(teleporty bitches who pin), snipers(self explanatory), and heavies(literally have twin arm-mounted miniguns and eat damage like it's nothing) without issue, Talon soldiers are sometimes trained since childhood and are literally required to be highly skilled in hand-to-hand and be Crack shots with good tactics.

Genji has also pulled shit against Null sector and it's armies but that's much less impressive for obvious reasons

Genji can also reflect the combined fire of six Bastion units in Turret mode, who each scale far above 100 rounds a second.

This means Genji here laps BOTH of Mihawk's skill scaling points.

Feats speak louder then a single word.

That's really cute...

Genji was also trained for his entire youth in combat, more then just swordplay, and uh...

Genji, Moira, Reyes, and Cassidy soloed a big ass army of Talon Soldiers including assassins(teleporty bitches who pin), snipers(self explanatory), and heavies(literally have twin arm-mounted miniguns and eat damage like it's nothing) without issue, Talon soldiers are sometimes trained since childhood and are literally required to be highly skilled in hand-to-hand and be Crack shots with good tactics.

Genji has also pulled shit against Null sector and it's armies but that's much less impressive for obvious reasons

Genji can also reflect the combined fire of six Bastion units in Turret mode, who each scale far above 100 rounds a second.

This means Genji here laps BOTH of Mihawk's skill scaling points.

Feats speak louder then a single word.
Then whoever made Genji only gifted is... My lawyer adviced not to finish that sentence

Then whoever made Genji only gifted is... My lawyer adviced not to finish that sentence
I didn't feel like upgrading his ass considering I usually reserve my Genius in combat for ******* like Doomfist who are just monsters lol

The best thing I can think for Mihawk is him being the best swordsman in the world.
Genji seems to have better mobility, and can climb up walls, double jump, and dash while striking which could be difficult for Mihawk to deal with. As DaReaperMan said above, Genji is a highly skilled swordsman who has defeated armies and fought against super soldiers.His Reflect iirc can also parry physical blows and mitigate the damage, he can do it against Mihawk sword slashes and bounce them off and even if he decides to shoot an air cut at Genji, he can just bounce it back
And if everything goes wrong for Genji he can just go "the dragon becomes me" and one shot with an 8-A slash

i'd like to know what are Mihawk's wincons, so far, so we don't call it a stomp for the lack of them

You can restrict Dragon Blade since matches can be added if the restricted ability grants the character a higher tier of Attack Potency and it's an ability the character can consciously restrict themselves from using

Back