• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Weakest" Spriggan vs the Strongest Swordsman

Neinhart vs Dracule Mihawk
  • Speed Equalized
  • The fight takes place in Magnolia
  • Starting Distance 100 meters
  • Enhanced Neinhart is used

Neinhart: 4 (DemonGodMitchAubin, StrawHatArslan, Loyd, Le_Cookie_Salé)
Mihawk:
Incon:

Last edited:
What stops Mihawk from rapidly slashing him?

I don't know much about Neinhart, haven't caught up to that part (idc about spoilers, just inform me of his capabilities).

"Weaknesses: People with enough will that can surpass their fears and weaknesses from the past may be able to directly vanish his creations. Not very strong on his own."

"Historia of the Dead: Neinhart's signature Magic, which allows him to look into the hearts of others, view and create a replica of the deceased of those in the individual's past that made a lasting impact upon them, be it as a result of hard-fought combat, love, or simply immense respect."
How do these factor in?

I’m gonna vote Mihawk. He could potentially Summon WB, but he would be way weaker and there’s no proof that he would have his quake quake fruit. For those reasons I vote Mihawk.

I’m gonna vote Mihawk. He could potentially Summon WB, but he would be way weaker and there’s no proof that he would have his quake quake fruit. For those reasons I vote Mihawk.
Ha no, Neinhart can summon his Historia’s that are equal to himself and can easily fight people like Base Natsu

Since Whitebeard is High 7-A, and Neinhart is High 7-A+, Neinhart would be summoning a stronger Whitebeard, also he would absolutely have the Quake Quake Fruit, Neinhart can summon Demons, who wield curses, which Neinhart does not have, so he is not limited to summoning people who only have magic

Neinhart summons Whitebeard, who wrecks Mihawk

Ha no, Neinhart can summon his Historia’s that are equal to himself and can easily fight people like Base Natsu

Since Whitebeard is High 7-A, and Neinhart is High 7-A+, Neinhart would be summoning a stronger Whitebeard, also he would absolutely have the Quake Quake Fruit, Neinhart can summon Demons, who wield curses, which Neinhart does not have, so he is not limited to summoning people who only have magic

That’s a reasonable argument. But has enhanced neinhart ever summon anyone? Plus would he have the knowledge of whitebeards existence, because we can’t just say that he knows who Whitebeard is, but rather if WB has affected Mihawk.

Last edited:

Curses are a sub category of Magic, it's born from Negative Emotions. (I'm at work atm so please gimme time to post the scans in my reply.) but stil no, Devil Fruits can only exist within one person at a time so Teach is still alive and the current user of the Gura so there's no summoning another Devil Fruit.
Will elaborate soon give me about 40ish minute before you reply so I can post za proper evidence.

Neinhart summons Whitebeard, GG
I would shit myself if I saw this

Currently WB is an old deadass man far out of his prime though. Mihawk via AP is the strongest alive person in OP as of the start of the series. Mihawk > Shanks ≥ Kaido < Old WB. Mihawk has a bigger scaling chain.

Assuming below works
How do these factor in?
Mihawk most definitely has a strong will. He could take Luffy's Haoshoku Haki that knocked out hundreds of soldiers in Marineford, so his strong will could knock out the zombies if that's how his abilities work.

Not including the fact
Historia of the Dead: Neinhart's signature Magic, which allows him to look into the hearts of others, view and create a replica of the deceased of those in the individual's past that made a lasting impact upon them, be it as a result of hard-fought combat, love, or simply immense respect.
WB hasn't shown to make a lasting impact on him. No one has shown to make a long lasting impact on MIhawk except Shanks, who is alive. And the point that LordGin just said above me is valid. The spirit of the DF has left WB and is now in BB. He would have his haki and strength, nothing else, and as a Zombie his Haoshoku wouldn't even be valid since his willpower is dogshit.

I say that Mihawk wins. His precognition takes it home as well, he can spam sword slashes that easily cut through zombies, any long range attack gets reflected, and I fail to see what Neinhart can do to him.

I would shit myself if I saw this

Currently WB is an old deadass man far out of his prime though. Mihawk via AP is the strongest alive person in OP as of the start of the series. Mihawk > Shanks ≥ Kaido < Old WB. Mihawk has a bigger scaling chain.

Assuming below works

Mihawk most definitely has a strong will. He could take Luffy's Haoshoku Haki that knocked out hundreds of soldiers in Marineford, so his strong will could knock out the zombies if that's how his abilities work.

Not including the fact

WB hasn't shown to make a lasting impact on him. No one has shown to make a long lasting impact on MIhawk except Shanks, who is alive. And the point that LordGin just said above me is valid. The spirit of the DF has left WB and is now in BB. He would have his haki and strength, nothing else, and as a Zombie his Haoshoku wouldn't even be valid since his willpower is dogshit.

I say that Mihawk wins. His precognition takes it home as well, he can spam sword slashes that easily cut through zombies, any long range attack gets reflected, and I fail to see what Neinhart can do to him.
Perfect counter.

Curses are a sub category of Magic, it's born from Negative Emotions. (I'm at work atm so please gimme time to post the scans in my reply.) but stil no, Devil Fruits can only exist within one person at a time so Teach is still alive and the current user of the Gura so there's no summoning another Devil Fruit.

Will elaborate soon give me about 40ish minute before you reply so I can post za proper evidence.
Except that magic is comprised of a completely separate components

Magic is made of Ethernanos

Curses are made of Bane Particles

Saying they are the same is like saying Iron is the same thing as Silver

Mihawk defiantly knows Whitebeard, and Neinhart just has to think to know the enemies Historia.

They aren't interchangeable. Curses don't need magic to exist as all as that was the point of the FACE plan. They are their own seperat power syastem in Fairy Tail as they are always mentioned as being completely different than Magic.
Doesn't really matter regardless as Neinhart can just use the magic on himself to create the other dead spriggans
He actually needs to be able to induce that that Willpower on them, and given he doesn't have Conquers Haki he would defiantly have to fight them. And Even if he could he also wouldn't know to do this either

He wouldn't be able to easily cut the Historia's given they scale to Neinhart who scales to 2.65 Gigatons.

Mihawk defiantly knows Whitebeard, and Neinhart just has to think to know the enemies Historia.
I didn't say he doesn't know Whitebeard. I said WB has no long lasting effect on him. He didn't even know how strong he was, and he watched him die and showed no reaction.
Doesn't really matter regardless as Neinhart can just use the magic on himself to create the other dead spriggans
They get chopped by Dura negation, long range sword spams, etc.
He actually needs to be able to induce that that Willpower on them, and given he doesn't have Conquers Haki he would defiantly have to fight them.
That's fair
He wouldn't be able to easily cut the Historia's given they scale to Neinhart who scales to 2.65 Gigatons.
Mihawk has advanced armament haki on his profile, which is durability negation. Their dura advantage means nothing.

Neinhart could also summon Roger alongside Whitebeard, so unless you think Mihawk can solo both a stronger than average Roger and Whitebeard by himself, then Neinhart takes this

Mihawk has advanced armament haki on his profile, which is durability negation. Their dura advantage means nothing.
He doesn't have that version, he has the emission/barrier shit from scaling to Zoro.

Honestly looking like Neinhart stomps since like others have said above 2.65 Gigaton characters did nothing to him on his own and he could potentially bring back Roger and Whitebeard who would scale to him and potentially even just bring back his own teammates with their own unique haxes.

He doesn't have that version, he has the emission/barrier shit from scaling to Zoro.

Honestly looking like Neinhart stomps since like others have said above 2.65 Gigaton characters did nothing to him on his own and he could potentially bring back Roger and Whitebeard who would scale to him and potentially even just bring back his own teammates with their own unique haxes.
Nevermind, I agree with this. Neinhart should win then.

As in mind reading? Him knowing Whitebeard is irrelevant, he'd only be summoning a dying old man without the Gura Gura no Mi since only one can exist at a time.
They aren't interchangeable. Curses don't need magic to exist as all as that was the point of the FACE plan. They are their own seperat power syastem in Fairy Tail as they are always mentioned as being completely different than Magic.
Magic and Curse power are both derivative of the same exact thing. "During this course of history End discovered a new possibility for Magic!". This to me seems to at least insinuate that Magic and Curse Power are at the very least related to one another, Devil Fruit abilities are strictly DNA based and Haki stems from one's own will power so I don't think Neinhart can summon characters with their Haki or Devil Fruit abilities.
Fair point although the only relevant ones are August tbh and even then I doubt he can actually summon someone on his level.
He actually needs to be able to induce that that Willpower on them, and given he doesn't have Conquers Haki he would defiantly have to fight them. And Even if he could he also wouldn't know to do this either
I'm assuming this is meant for King Tempest
Durability Negation from Haki.

@LordGinSama DNA based? He can summon non humans like Ezel that are literal monsters with tentacles, so being able to summon the Gura Gura no Mi is very likely

Plus not only is that statement from Mard Geer flat out wrong since he was wrong about who and what END was, making that legend not true, but Curses being a branch off of Magic does not mean they are the same thing by any means, Face would have wiped out magic, but not curses, curses use a completely different substance and are constantly said to be different from magic

As in mind reading? Him knowing Whitebeard is irrelevant, he'd only be summoning a dying old man without the Gura Gura no Mi since only one can exist at a time.
Doesn't work that way, he summons the version that's in their mind including their abilities that they had at that time so it would just Copy the Gura Gura no Mi
Magic and Curse power are both derivative of the same exact thing. "During this course of history End discovered a new possibility for Magic!". This to me seems to at least insinuate that Magic and Curse Power are at the very least related to one another, Devil Fruit abilities are strictly DNA based and Haki stems from one's own will power so I don't think Neinhart can summon characters with their Haki or Devil Fruit abilities.
END or Natsu never made Curses, that was just Mard hyping up END in front of Fairy Tail. It also doesn't work like that, Curses are completely different than magic as FACE was going to destroy all the magic on the continent but curse power would be unaffected because it's completely different and runs off entirely different sources. They are never once called the same as magic either.
Fair point although the only relevant ones are August tbh and even then I doubt he can actually summon someone on his level.
Uh no, the other Spiggans would be a huge problem give they are both stronger than Mihawk and have better abilities than him.
Durability Negation from Haki.
That was debunked above

Doesn't work that way, he summons the version that's in their mind including their abilities that they had at that time so it would just Copy the Gura Gura no Mi
No, that is absolutely how it works. Two of the same Devil Fruits cannot exist at the same time, so if we copies Whitebeard from Mihawk's own memory it would still fail due to One Piece's Devil Fruit mechanics. If Whitebeard is summoned he won't have a Gura Gura fruit, which is needed to use his Quake attacks. Which can't happen due to one already existing.
END or Natsu never made Curses, that was just Mard hyping up END in front of Fairy Tail. It also doesn't work like that, Curses are completely different than magic as FACE was going to destroy all the magic on the continent but curse power would be unaffected because it's completely different and runs off entirely different sources. They are never once called the same as magic either.
I'm fine with disregarding Mard's statement then, the main point was that Magic and Curse power still stem from the same original ability, Curse Power is just an evolved variant. Curse Power and Magic are more akin to one another than Curse Power is with Haki or Devil Fruit abilities.
Uh no, the other Spiggans would be a huge problem give they are both stronger than Mihawk and have better abilities than him.
Most of them are irrelevant, Brandish gets slashed apart before she can do much, Invel's ice is negged by Buso, etc. The only main one's that would be an issue would be Bloodman, as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have feats to summon anyone on August's level.
That was debunked above
No it hasn't, Mihawk has inherent Durability Negation.
@LordGinSama DNA based? He can summon non humans like Ezel that are literal monsters with tentacles, so being able to summon the Gura Gura no Mi is very likely
That's now how that works, Devil Fruit abilities have to mutate to one's DNA / Lineage Factor (Which nobody in FT even has.) in order for it to work, and again no. Only one Devil Fruit can exist at a time, he isn't summoning Whitebeard with the Gura whenever Teach already has it.
Plus not only is that statement from Mard Geer flat out wrong since he was wrong about who and what END was, making that legend not true, but Curses being a branch off of Magic does not mean they are the same thing by any means, Face would have wiped out magic, but not curses, curses use a completely different substance and are constantly said to be different from magic
Fair but again, my main point is that Curse Power and Magic are a lot more similar to each other than in comparison to DF abilities or Haki.

Roger is a better argument however so that I'll concede to. Summoning Roger, old man Rayleigh and others should do the trick.

Wouldn't Mihawk be able make his creations vanish with willpower alone, without needing conquerors¿

it says with enough will to surpass their fears and weaknesses of the past they can vanish his creations.
Almost like he can only summon those they fears or whatever but mihawk has no fears.

He himself can summon from his own memory, but wouldn't it have the same effect with the whole weakness thingy, if mihawk has the will to overpower them¿

Wouldn't Mihawk be able make his creations vanish with willpower alone, without needing conquerors¿

it says with enough will to surpass their fears and weaknesses of the past they can vanish his creations.
Almost like he can only summon those they fears or whatever but mihawk has no fears.

He himself can summon from his own memory, but wouldn't it have the same effect with the whole weakness thingy, if mihawk has the will to overpower them¿
Having strong Willpower is a prerequisite for defeating Historias but you still need a way to impose your willpower on them. For example Erza has incredible willpower however they didn't just vanish in her presence she had to actively place fear manip on them for them to actually disappear. Given Mihawk doesn't have Conquerors haki, he would be unable to do this.

Mihawk's Willpower is more than enough to resist the effects of Hao Haki which is willpower in the thousands, his entire shtick also is him utilizing his own will to fight with.

So Mihawk can't just say "boo"?

I'm a thousand percent sure his presence scares people in series.

So Mihawk can't just say "boo"?

I'm a thousand percent sure his presence scares people in series.
I don't think scaring Nameless fodder that are vastly inferior to Mihawk really works here given the Historia's have no reason to fear him to begin with and are stronger than he is.

Oh yeah I forgot the Mandrill's were like scared shitless of Zoro right? Zoro has a passive bloodlusting effect and can do so with his will.

Mihawk scares those who aren't intimidated by Zoro's Bloodlust Aura.

Don't think Roger really matters since the one Mihawk witnessed was literally on the verge of dying to his sickness.

If you want to argue that a stronger Roger would be affected by Mihawk looking at him then be my guest.
Historia of the Dead: Neinhart's signature Magic, which allows him to look into the hearts of others, view and create a replica of the deceased of those in the individual's past that made a lasting impact upon them, be it as a result of hard-fought combat, love, or simply immense respect.

Mihawk at no points ever clashed with Roger nor Whitebeard, nor did they have a lasting impact on Mihawk. Mihawk is a complete and total loner, none of these characters are of any significance to Mihawk meaning he can't summon them.

Mihawk at no points ever clashed with Roger nor Whitebeard, nor did they have a lasting impact on Mihawk. Mihawk is a complete and total loner, none of these characters are of any significance to Mihawk meaning he can't summon them.
He does have respect for Roger due to going to his execution all the way in the east blue & claiming becoming the pirate king is harder than surpassing him.

If you want to argue that a stronger Roger would be affected by Mihawk looking at him then be my guest.
You really wanna argue that 2 sick old men who are an inch from death are gonna beat the strongest swordsman in the world

It's a world event, Mihawk going there doesn't necessarily mean he had large amounts of respect to Roger. Can I also see those statements?

Anyway, the only Roger Mihawk has seen was a weak Roger who was well past his prime and sick and dying. Whitebeard is even worse since he wouldn't have the Gura, and his Haki isn't the best.

You really wanna argue that 2 sick old men who are an inch from death are gonna beat the strongest swordsman in the world
Even if Mihawk makes it past amped vesrions of both, Nienhart can just resummon them with a thought like he did with Simon.
It's a world event, Mihawk going there doesn't necessarily mean he had large amounts of respect to Roger. Can I also see those statements?

Anyway, the only Roger Mihawk has seen was a weak Roger who was well past his prime and sick and dying. Whitebeard is even worse since he wouldn't have the Gura, and his Haki isn't the best.
Proof that Devil Fruits can't be copied by magic?

Devil Fruits are strictly DNA based and effects the "Lineage Factor" of One Piece characters, which is something unique to the verse. And beyond that is that fact that two Devil Fruits cannot simultaneously exist, only one fruit can exist, Teach is the current holder of the fruit so copying the Gura Gura fruit would be impossible since Whitebeard would need the Gura Gura no Mi to utilize his Quakes and that can't happen due to there already being one.

Can I also see those statements?
0052-013.png

Anyway, the only Roger Mihawk has seen was a weak Roger who was well past his prime and sick and dying.
Agree with this though, Roger literally gave himself in because he was about to die of his illness.

Even if Mihawk makes it past amped vesrions of both, Nienhart can just resummon them with a thought like he did with Simon.
So if Mihawk just runs up to Neinhard and stabs him... what's gonna happen then?
How fast is his summoning? Is it quicker than a flying sword slash?
The spirit of the devil leaves the host and resides into another fruit.
And Oda flat out said the same ability can't be produced in 2 people at the same time.
SBS 48
D: Excuse me!! May I pose a serious question to the typically-vulgar SBS?? In Volume 46, Usopp said that the same power doesn't exist twice. But this doesn't make sense with what you said in the Volume 45 SBS... If the Gomu Gomu no Mi was in a book of fruits, then Luffy HAD to have eaten at least the SECOND known example of the fruit! Now, most beautiful and intelligent Ei-chan, explain it all! ✩ P.N. Takafi

O: Very sharp of you. But I'm cool. I haven't made any mistakes. As a hint, let me rephrase what Usopp is saying. "The same powers don't exist twice AT THE SAME TIME". How's that? For more detail, you'll just have to wait for a certain professor to make his appearance in the story, and explain exactly what the Devil Fruits REALLY are... Eventually.

Back