• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

Edwellken

RP Elder
Continuing from here.

10 Servants continue their fight to be the last one standing and claim the supply drop Grail Royale. When we last left off, several servants had just begun to engage in battle. Who will come out on top? Only time will tell!

Battle is taking place in Tilted Towers. (Here's a different angle.)

Anything not visible in the first image is completely blocked off by the storm (shadow), which will devour anything that enters it over time. Any part of the map that gets destroyed will regenerate within minutes depending on the amount of damage, so don't worry about causing too much destruction. Fight to your hearts content!

(Writing your perspective is optional. Battles will be decided by votes unless one side concedes, though the amount for a win may or may not need to be reduced. Players and spectators alike are allowed to vote.)

Ongoing Battles:

Berserker vs Avenger (Location Big Red)

Combatants:

Lancer: Babel
(TISSG7Redgrave)

Noble Phantasms: Ea, Gae Bolg, Gate of Babylo

Personal Skills: Eye of the Mind (True, A), Numeral of the Saint (EX), Protection from Arrows (A)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: C Strength, C Endurance, A Agility, C Mana, E Luck, EX NP

Appearance: This guy, without the gun

Starting Location: Basketball Court

Current Location: Garage

Saber: Richard (Monarch Laciel)

Noble Phantasms: Crocea Mors, Phantasm Punishment (applied to Crocea Mors), Song of Grail (White, Wind and Rusted variants)

Personal Skills: Galvanism (A), Instinct ( A), Demon of Mutatio (B)

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: A++ Strength, A++ Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, B Luck, B+ NP

Appearance: This guy, but with Crocea Mors

Starting Location: Roof of "Fish"

Current Location: Park Apartments area

Class: Berserker (Hizack)

Noble Phantasms: Kavacha and Kundala, God Hand, Ig-Alima

Personal Skills: Battle Continuatio (A), Mana Burst (Flames, A), Eye of the Mind (False, B)

Class Skills: Mad Enhancement (B)

Parameter: (Before Mad Enhancement) A Strength, C Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, C Luck, A NP

Appearance: Cu Alter with Kavacha and Kundala equipped

Starting Location: Roof of "Chair/Office Building"

Current Location: Fighting Avenger near Big Red

Archer: Rama (LlamaGod1411)

Noble Phantasms: Vishnu Bhuja, Chakravarti, Pashupata

Personal Skills: Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig, A Knight Does Not Die With Empty Hands, Divinity (A+)

Class Skills: Independent Action (B), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: A Strength, B Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, C Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Rama but less naked with armor on

Starting Location: Atop the clock tower

Current Location: Castle area

Caster: Faust (First Witch)

Noble Phantasms: Three Thousand Worlds (Faust), Uomo Universale (Faust), Nursery Rhyme

Personal Skills: Distortion (Avenger), Marksmanship (A+), Projection Magic (A)

Class Skills: Item Construction (A), Territory Creation (B), Avenger (B), EX NP

Parameter: D Strength, D Endurance, B Agility, A Mana, A Luck

Appearance: This dude

Starting Location: Roof of "Main/Castle"

Current Location: Deceased

Foreigner: Brave (Andykhang)

Noble Phantasms: Reincarnation Pandora, Like a Soaring Drago, Abyssus Draconis

Personal Skills: Self-Modification (EX), Transformation(A), Clairvoyance (EX)

Class Skills: Existence Outside the Domain (EX), Divinity (B)

Parameter: B Strength, C Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, E Luck, EX NP

Appearance: A guy with a messy appearance

Starting Location: Park

Assassin: Shimura Shinju (Reinhardthrowhisspear)

Noble Phantasms: Zabaniya: Delusional Heartbeat (Shimura), Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Gae Bolg Alternative (Shimura)

Personal Skills: Clown's Laughter (A?), Empyrean Eye, Espionage (A++)

Class Skills: Presence Concealment (A+)

Parameter: E Strength, D Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, A Luck, EX NP

Appearance: This girl with Gae Bolg

Starting Location: Beneath the underpass

Shielder: Alvarez Atlas (Blahblah9755)

Noble Phantasms: Pain Breaker, Akhilleus Kosmos, Lord Camelot

Personal Skills: Shvibzik, Protection from Andraste, Affections of the Holy Grail

Class Skills: Magic Resistance (A), Riding (C)

Parameter: C Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, B Mana, A Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Assassin Kiritsugu with knight-like armor and no weapons.

Starting Location: Roof of "Double L"

Current Location: Castle area

Rider: Black Rider (Iapitus The Impaler)

Noble Phantasms: Death Comes to All (Sealed), Pursuing Ashen Mare, Requiem For Death

Personal Skills: Appearence of Doom, Evening Bell, Protection of the Underworld

Class Skills: Riding (A), Magic Resistance (B)

Parameter: C Strength, B Endurance, A Agility, C Mana, E Luck, B+ NP

Starting Location: Northwest hill top

Current Location: North of Castle

Avenger: Kratos (Overlord775)

Noble Phantasms: Unlimited Blades works (Extra), Enkidu (Moon), Golden Armor

Personal Skills: Howl of the War God (A+), Monstrous Strength (A++), God Killer (A)

Class Skills: Avenger (B), Self-replenishment (B) Oblivion Correction (C?)

Parameter: A Strength, A Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, D Luck, A+ NP

Appearance: Kratos

Starting Location: South hill top (next to "Bot-Main/Staples")

Current Location: Fighting Berserker near Big Red

Let the war continue!

[my amazing 2pro A-Ranked arrow going to hit you bois, do something and defend yourself hope I dont pull out trishula]

[@First Witch I does said that she also have Clairvoyance in the profile though (beside, with him inside her, she's bound to have it anyway)]

[ Also, I don't think she got any obvious weaknesses to speak off, being an all-consuming entity that would have delete the thing in her stomach before it done anything... unless it taste like shit (and considering her, it's an achievement)]

[you don't have to have some explicit weakness, the bullets will just be tailor made to kill you. Whether that's sheer AP, exploiting a weakness, etc doesn't really matter. Anything that does damage by being consumed would be a huge weakness to your demon loli,considering she just eats everything.]

[@Hizack123 i don't have the Gate of Babylon, so i can only use Enkidu as projectiles, so you would be able to see them coming, also i'm currently firing multiple weapons at you, which thanks to God Killer are able to harm you]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Wouldn't you be able to harm him anyway? You have A strength]
[i'm using Unlimited blades work's ability to fire weapons as projectiles, so my strenght rank doesn't matter as i'm not physically trowing them]

Overlord775 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[Wouldn't you be able to harm him anyway? You have A strength]
[i'm using Unlimited blades work's ability to fire weapons as projectiles, so my strenght rank doesn't matter as i'm not physically trowing them]
[You mean like wound me a little or?] (Kundala + Godhand)

[And i don't have divinity you know?]

[@First Witch Then I think it would do mental damage, mostly. You wouldn't eat the most stinkiest thing in the world even if you could theoretically digested it]

[I digress though, will write this later{

[Portal Guns?]

[You are seriously, seriously pushing the boundaries of the Transformation skill right now]

[Oh yeah Arrow is flying at me lol]

I roar, and Dilate Time using Ashen Mare, push grab assassin onto my steed, and dodge before the arrow lands thanks to the acceloration

[@Monarch about God Killer

"God Killer weakens the effects of enemies divine based powers/weapons and increses the power of Kratos' attacks against users of said powers/weapons"

would a 50% weakening of divine weapons/powers and 50% buff of Kratos' attacks be fair ?]

[Yea, one. I don't think I have any Divine "Powers" though seeing as how my divinity is just a trait of mine]

[Also, @Blah, you want to write your POV here?]

[Monarch, you know that those machine guns arw conjured behind me right? And that you need to doge 400 of those who covers an entire area right┬┐ No slicey dicey without me seeing you engaging me.]

Andykhang said:
Laser Portal gun, check. Instant Portal at the bullet intersection and beneath his feet, check.

Turn to nanobot mode, check. Hijack the bullets and subtly change it flavor, check.
[Okay, no. You can't just keep pulling powers out of your ass Andy. You can't just transform into a gun capable of magic/high end magecraft, you can't just transform into nanobots and transform stuff when it's an attack specifically tailored to kill you through magic analysis. You can't just no-sell every attack because "lol absorption". Unless you've actually absorbed your servant and are not fixing him you can't just get the one ability that is actually his. This is just ridiculous.]

[@First Witch, I'm pretty sure he just attacked Andy, not your guns.]

When Rama fires his arrow, I activate Lord Camelot. A fortress barrier appears creating a single hallway to stand in. Dodging will be more difficult. Rider moves forward to grab Assassin, however Shvibzik causes Assassin to trip and Rider's grab misses. Or at least that was the plan, but Rider reaches down with impossible speed and grabs Assassin as he falls. Quickly placing him onto the back of his horse.

[Does this work?]

[Rider is using his version of Chronos Rose, so unless Assassin can trip faster than Rider can move in accelerated time, then no. Also Shvibzik can cause someone who isn't moving to trip?]

[For some reason I was thinking he had dismounted when he made the alliance with Assassin, my bad. I was just imagining it. But using the barrier of LC to narrow their path still stands. And if he's on a horse, that space will feel even narrower.]

After dodging the arrow in the halway, We ride down the hallway towards our foes. I yell to Assassin,

"Cover your gaze"

And toss him back the cloak. Unvailing myself unseals my skill, Appearence of Doom.

[I am going to guess that one of you cough cough heard my warning to Assassin so you have time to avert or otherwise protect youself as well]

Andykhang said:
[repeat til the execution part]
I turn into dust to avoid the hail of bullet, then slip out of the building.
[>Trasform weapon in to a portal gun

>Gets call out for streching he's powers too much

>turns in to dust instead

what part of "You can't just keep pulling powers out of your a** Andy" didn't you understand ?]

Back