• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

I looked away for a bit to see some spaces. It's hard to fight in narrow spaces. Then, I felt something coming from Rider. While not looking, I run away for a bit to get away from a danger.

Bullets rain towards me. Instinct screams at me to move, and I twist and spin my body desperately, Crocea Mors flashing in front of me, the flashes of light appearing as individual bullets shatter into magic particles. Many more bullets impact the blades and spikes all over my body, and are themselves dispelled. But there are so many, and the bullets all seem to curve and twist slightly to strike the small unarmoured sections of my flesh, avoiding the spikes and bladed scales imbued with my Phantasm Punishment. I growl under the onslaught, dipping and curling my body so only non-vital parts of my body are hit.

[I assumed UU would give the bullets slight homing abilities so they would target the bits of my body that don't immediately destroy magic / magical constructs on contact]

[Continue from last thread then]

As i almost broke out of The chain, i sense more weapon in coming.

At the flying swords connect, i can feel it actually do something.

Now even more focus on flame to quickly destroy the chain.

This will take a while.

[I finally got along to write something, jesus christ... The following passage is written with you both probably surviving the attack]

[Im in the middle of the attack]

"... Kuh, the feedback, how is this possible. Dont tell me... No, there must be a explanation. Is it possible? His mysterious anti-magic curse is not only on his sword? More importantly, how does he survive this onslaught..."

[The machine guns are slowly becoming empty]

"Assuming that they survive, i should prepare myself. Projection"

[2 rifles and multiple items are on my body]

"If its war you seek, then i shall deliver. Oh wonderland in my heart, open thy gates to me as i call forth your madness to me! Nursery Rhymes!"

[The world around me starts to glow, as i prepare my Reality Marble]

[Since they're now in a reality marble, can I assume it's time for everyone to give their fighting style, advantages and disadvantages then vote?]

[Aren't you pretty much the only one who can do anything to stop it, no one else is paying attention but you and the Elder Loli, and the Elder Loli should be too focused on defense/dodging to be able to stop him. If you aren't going to we can probably just assume that it succeeds.]

[The reason you would want to stop it is because in game you don't know what he's doing, and you've seen that he has stuff that's dangerous like the bullets. Once the marble activates though I'm sure you'll be happy you didn't try to stop it since your goal is to eat something like a RM.]

[A reality marble is dependent on a specific amd extremely strong warped perception of the world, in this case that the world is just like a fairy tale or something. Unless you have that perception, eating the reality marble won't do anything]

[Considering you are busy trying not to die from a hail of bullets, I doubt you'd have time, but how about you tell us what that eldritch thing is]

[Well, it's not like I actually have much eldirith things I could do, just get close, World's Eater, then Glomped!. All in one sitting]

[@Andy there's no way you could get close to them while you're busy not getting shot]

[@Overlord, if you want?]

[Yeah, better to wait it out then. If I attempt to shoot him with grappling hook, he would have teleported away anyway.]

Bleh...even if it's just grazing by, those bullet really taste repulsive.

'Um? It's look like he's intending to used his RM.'

...Perfect, Eat.

'Wait just abit here, no way we could get close to him on time before he attempt to teleport away...It's perfect in a different sense anyway. Wait until he actually get it off.'

...If you said so.

Continue deflecting the remaining bullet, I purposefully shoot myself down to the ground in an instants, and wait below him as he finished activating his RM.

Back