• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[I think transforming into dust is doable (iirc your last character did something like that), but you probably can't control that dust (cause it doesn't have moving parts). Also, the air pressure from the bullets would kinda blow you all over the place, so reforming might be hard, or, more likely, completely impossible. It may be better to just use clairvoyance to aim-dodge.]

I hear the Rider tell Assassin to cover his eyes, I close mine and lift Lord Camelot to block both my and Rama's view of him. I wait a moment, nothing happens so he was either tricking us or has an ability that effects those who look at him. Well, let's look elsewhere then.

"Aim for the horse" I quietly say to Rama. The passageway is small, it's just enough room for a servant to avoid it, a horse won't have enough space to fully avoid it.

[Andy stop wanking transformation. No more. The stuff you've been doing is closer to Transfiguration, Vampire Shapeshifting, Projection, Spatial Control. Not transformation. I'm going to tell you what you can transform into, and you're going to stick with that, and there will be no arguments]

[Sword, Spear, Halberd, handgun, machine gun, laser gun, shield, loli, eldritch monster, hammer, bow]

[@First Witch Phantasm Punishment is present in any part of my body that can cause injury, including things like the spikes and sharp scales that cover me. Combine that with instinct to let me dodge and block so the bullets don't hit the non-protected parts, and I reckon I can weather out the majority of the bullets. Probably not all, but it won't be lethal, or even traumatic injury]

Aim for the horse, huh?

While I dislike harming innocent creatures, I believe the being will go to the Throne of Heroes, so it has to be done.

I pull out a disc from Vishnu Bhuja and throw it at Rider, with it suddenly taking a dip tp the horse's legs, not giving Rider much time to react.

or i just throw it at it's legs, if I cant knuckleball a 4-5kg ish Chakram that way

[Iapetus isn't even close to the castle, so the insta look kill wont work, right? Probably some kind of a weakening]

[Also wtf is Andy doing haha]

[Yeah, sorry about that. I does turn into dust earlier in the game though, so I thought it's still allow though]

Edit:[ So what weapon I could become? And can I still used E=Mc2?

[Just because you could do it earlier doesn't mean you can do it now. I missed it then, but if I'd seen it, I would have called you out on it. You can turn into weapons and dust is not a weapon. Even becoming dust like that is more akin to C rank shapeshifting than any variation of the Transformation skill]

[No you cannot use energy to mass conversion. Converting yourself to energy is not a weapon. And I listed what you can transform into in my comment above. Nothing else. Even if you've transformed into it before, if it's not on that list, you can't transform into it from now on. Because you've been abusing your skill with extremely loose definitions to get powers you never should have had, and we're finally cracking down on it]

[We modified my skills to be relient on places of death instead of the castle. Also, "Not giving Rider time to react" its time dilation, I don't know if you can throw that fast my guy lol]

[@Hizack123 i'm still waiting for you to write a response to me launching weapons at you, why are you taking so long ?]

[Andy, delete your old comments and write up a new perspective starting from when First Witch teleported away from you biting off his arm and blew up the building]

[I will do the same]

Overlord775 said:
[@Monarch about God Killer
"God Killer weakens the effects of enemies divine based powers/weapons and increses the power of Kratos' attacks against users of said powers/weapons"

would a 50% weakening of divine weapons/powers and 50% buff of Kratos' attacks be fair ?]
[I guess]

[So like, K&K only halves damage rather than reducing it by 90% and God Hand only had 12 lives and only negs C rank or something when it's you attacking?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I guess]

[So like, K&K only halves damage rather than reducing it by 90% and God Hand only had 12 lives and only negs C rank or something when it's you attacking?]
[yes]

[Okay, take it from the top]

Um...delish.

Send me some aftersnack too, thank you very much.

Saber is still beneath, and Berserker used to aimed at me before switching to Kratos.

It's a shame, I like chewy jerky.

Oh, look like he send snack-

...How dare you.

Send me that as food. Do you want me to suicide my tastebud?

Well, if you want me to eat that...

Laser Portal gun, check. Instant Portal at the bullet intersection and beneath his feet, check.

Turn to nanobot mode, check. Hijack the bullets and subtly change it flavor, check.

...Let me see you eat it yourself.

...Or so I thought. But...

'...Yiup, look like the banhammer is brought down.'

...You wake up?

'Only recently. It seems that the universe finally begin to caught up to our action, so our "Foreign" action is limited...An "Anti-Broken" mechanism, basically.'

...That's so?

'That's so...Fortunately, it's stop, but seems like we're reduced to a few specific thing with our transformation :Sword, Spear, Halberd, handgun, machine gun, laser gun, shield, loli, eldritch monster, hammer, bow...Seems like it's not a natural thing."

...So how can I eat him?

"Relax, it's still doable. First thing first though..."

...Got it.

Setting up a close-combat defense gun batteries, I jump out and into the Caster in the air, destroying and deflecting the bullet along with the miliguns behind him.

[So, is booster shield and light saber allowed?]

Edit:[Edited]

Edit2:[Squared, changing shield to close-combat laser array.]

Edit3:[Cubed, changing to close-combat defense gun batties, hopefully I don't have to bump up to higher dimension.]

[the **** is a booster shield, probably not, and no, a light saber is not allowed, I said sword and laser gun, not a sword that is a laser]

[When I say you can turn into a shield, I mean a normal shield. Not a shield that has blades spinning around it that have little molecular disintegrators and the ability to automatically move to block and reflect attacks. When I say you can change into a bow, I mean a normal bow, not a bow that shoots arrows at MFTL speeds and automatically turns all its arrows into weaponised black hole. When I say you can turn into a spear, I mean a normal spear, not a spear that ignores distance and conceptually erases anything it hits]

[And you're still doing that thing where you just say you attack the enemy and damage them without giving them any chance to react. Stop doing that, or I'm going to do it to you and I doubt anyone will complain]

[Okay, edited. Sorry...again.]

Edit:[...So what extend could you allowed it to be a weapon again? And is something like a gaunlets count?]

[@Iapetus, Ah I see.

Also the time part, is in terms of your horse and not you. Since it was a quick dip, you need to do some very fast thinking]

[Andy if you want armour sure. Just no iron man Samus Aran Armour with gadgets all over it. Normal armour with no special abilities]

[Andy, this is the interference with your clairvoyance caused by Saber's Instinct precog being nearby. Block the unblockable EX rank NP. You will be fine]

[great, another edit. Could I leave it later? Also I thought it would only dealt with being consumed, not being block?]

[The one thing that won't change no matter what you do is that any future where he tries to block he dies. So I think he could at least see that future clearly. Though he won't be able to see what happens when he tries to avoid, so if his luck is bad (oof) or you do something he will still get injured, or even die. Especially since this is something like 400 guns firing at a large AoE.]

Explosions go off around me, but my instinct tells me dodging is unnecessary. The explosions are created by magic, and their heat and flame shatter into motes of light, the unfocused primal form of magic, and are absorbed into me on contact.

Visual and auditory obstructions are halved thanks to my instincts, and I look to see where the girl who was in here has gone.

She has...

[Andy, waiting on you now]

[I don't think you can transform into enough lasers for that. Maybe you can pull off one per arm, but not close to the 400 you'd probably need to match his firepower while destroying the guns. But it's still definitely better to do that than trying to block.]

[But that's not something the loli would necessarily know without seeing the future. And since it's an action other than just stay ding there instantly getting riddled full of bullets it would be a future you could react to so she can't see it.]

[No, but they buffed by an EX rank NP, while you're just shooting normal lasers]

[In any head on clash, the bullets are going to win]

[EX rank doesn't mean they suddenly have Lord Camelot power of defense though, how much is it going to take to destroy one bullet?]

[If two things hit each other, the one with less force behind it is going to be the one pushed aside. In this case, that's your lasers]

[Oh...change of plan (again), can I either used physical gun array, using the steel I eaten, or the Master Spark?]

[No. Also, again, the strength of the attack isn't something you know. You just know there's a lot of magical energy behind it.]

[You know there's a lot of magical energy being used in the attack in general, not necessarily in a bullet or anything else. You have good kinetic vision via clairvoyance so you can try to dodge while shooting ones you don't think you can and trying to take hits in the least harmful spots, but you definitely won't escape unscathed.]

[You and Rider are in a narrow space facing off Shielder & I. I'm attacking Rider's horse's legs, with camelot up in front of us to defend from Rider's Appearance of Doom. You must look away otherwise you will be affected too]

Back