• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

LlamaGod1411 said:
[Yea, was asking if it was announced or smth. Because if it wasn't, it should open up a whole new world of possibility in your eyes. Why did Ruler not use Saver CS to control me? could be a good question, but just a thought, not much leading to it. Could probs blame Ruler for being stupid much further into the game]
[Caster already stated that Saver is very close to god that he threaten Ruler himself. Because Ruler fears your strength. He have to kill you before it's too late. Because you have ASJFY, you can just give you Rule Breaker and nullify the CS's power on you, so it's legit for him to kill you with the CS instead of control you].

I started testing the flight shoes a little, as expected, the agility boost is as good as my agility shoes, thanks to the lightening effect maybe it's even slightly better in terms of pure speed. I'll wait until night to fully test the flight, but I'm able to use it to levitate. It almost feels like I'm walking on air. I can use the levitation for about five minutes per hour, if all went well flight will be the same.

After a while Saber knocks on the door. Good, I was worried she might head out before talking to me. I quietly chant a spell and as I open the door cast it. That should get rid of the risk of food poisoning. I hope her magic resistance doesn't get in the way. And now I can only pray she isn't angry as I say, "Have some business with me?"

Saber is truly benevolent! She didn't even mention how I abandoned them. On another note, it seems she needs a Wakizashi. I should've seen that coming. But I've never forged a sword before. I said I was busy, but thinking about it again, this can replace some of the other equipment I had planned to make for her. Though I'll have to learn how to make a Washizaki first… if I split it into two different items, a hilt and a blade, I can add more effects to it. Hmmm… I'll create the hilt today. I'm beginning to get excited.

Before I start on that, there's another item I need to create. I create a crystal, it's made to lower the agility of a target it hits. If there's a gap between you and Rider, I'll do my best to make it disappear.

As I begin working on the hilt to the sword, I begin to realize that I don't know what sort of grip would best suit Saber. After thinking a while, I decide I'll just make a few different for her to test. Just a few, so… two hundred should suffice. It's just some simple workshopping, no need for item construction. I create 10 different sizes and 20 different designs, with adjustments to material, shape, and various other features.

Once I'm satisfied I take them all out of my workshop and begin placing them on the table in 10 rows and 20 columns. I'm getting weird looks again, aren't I? As Shirou and Rin are watching me, I quietly cast a spell on each of them to prevent food poisoning. When my master sees me, he first starts heading towards the fridge, then when he sees that I'm focusing he thinks twice and stops. How considerate of you. But don't go thinking it will pardon your mistakes. I silently decide my master will just have to suffer. Feel the pain of your actions!

When Archer comes out, Rin and Shirou are furious. There's no need to wonder why. It seems I won't need to be curing him.

I don't mention the curry and ask, "so where is Saber?"

"She went out to cleanse her pallet, after the curry." (Rin)

And I've already hit a road block! Thinking of their anger towards Archer, I realize that I need to change the topic… no, that's wrong. First I should gain their sympathy!

"I see, I can imagine how she must feel." I step in close to Rin and Shirou, my voice quivers, "trust me when I say that the pigeon… it isn't the reason his cooking is an atrocity for the ages." When I say that, they both tremble, unsure of how to reply. Major success! I then change the subject, as if to say I don't want to remember any more. "Before she left she asked me to make her a sword, a wakizashi. I guess she's worried about facing Rider." And the panicked reply I get catches me off guard.

"Oh yeah, Saber was talking about inviting Lancer into the plan, to help her take on Rider." Shirou's still shaken from what I said, but I ignore that. So I guess the alliance may be unavoidable? Well, can't fault me for trying.

"I see, so she knows Lancer? That will make things easier." I feign happiness, then say, "well, I've got to learn to forge wakazashis, when Saber returns have her decide which hilt fits her best." And I return to my workshop.

[And with that I'm going to sleep, feel free to have dialogue with Caster.]

[oh yeah sorry, I forgot that you could think I just CSed Saver]

[So peoples opinions of me are:]

[Saber - thinks I am a non-fighting book worm. Met me once when I still looked like this , and I threatened her with CS. No idea about my powers, but knows I have CS]

[Rider - thinks I'm planning to take the grail for myself. Also thinks I am a troll. No idea about my powers, but knows I have CS]

[Blahster - probably has the closest understand of my personality anyone has so far,o idea about my powers, but knows I have CS]

[Avenger - thinks I'm an evil ******. Might know I have CS, but his polluted mindset means I cant be sure]

[Archer - hasn't met me yet. knows only what the others have told him]

• I Started to think on what Saber has said to me about an alliance* "Hmm it won't be bad but after that then what? *As I was going to mcdonalds i sensed a servant only to find out it was saber again* "Ah the tsundere what now...oh well" *As i entered i took the seat in front of Saber who was shocked to see me"
How did you find me? *I just love the look on her face its fun to tease*

I just wanted to grab a bite

You never stop eating do ya?

Fast metabolisms what can i say? So about the alliance thing hmmm how about you tell me where you will fight that way I can help cause i feel like rider seems haughty as hell so i just feel like wiping the smile of his face but i operate seperately I just feel like fighting a bit now *As i gave it some thought i somewhat accept the agreement with some terms*

Lancer's chips are good, i give my point to his taste but not his attitude. However, just chips aren't enough. I head to a McDonald nearby. Archer gave me some money before, i don't know how he make money but that's not a problem i should get my nose in. Hamburgers here are good, i can eat without worrying about food poisoning like Caster's Master's foods (please give him a name Caster, too tired with the "Caster's Master" phrase). Hmm, a Servant is coming. Must be Lancer, he's an eat-addicted man after all. Yes, just like i thought, it's him. But, he doesn't buy anything. He just come and take the seat before me. Out of surprise, i say:

- How did you find me?

- I just wanted to grab a bite.

- You never stop eating, do you?

- Fast metabolisms, what can i say? So about the alliance thing hmmm how about you tell me where you will fight that way I can help cause i feel like rider seems haughty as hell so i just feel like wiping the smile of his face but i operate seperately I just feel like fighting a bit now.

- A sudden change of plan, huh? He is a true Servant, he is a true Ramesses II the King of Kings. Conquering is his nature, he'll come to us after he's done with his mana Regenerationn.

- Nah! A flashy king with conquering nature! Sound like some dudes on my blacklist, but they're all dead, by my hand.

- His NP would be Ramesseum Tentyris the Shining Great Temple. Inside that, he's very close to gods. But, he's very over-confident. He'll think that his victory is absolute the moment he drag us to his temple. I have to buy sometime for my Caster to charge his NP. And then, when he's done, i'll get rid of his Temple for Archer and Caster's NPs together on him. The king will fall.

- Sound good, hah? Then what's my part if i join?

- You'll fight him, together with me. We'll buy Caster sometime. His CQC skill is outrageous. He can take any class except for Assassin i believe. What do you think?

Hmm seems fun but if things get tough i'll man handle him myself because if you need to get rid of the temple more manpower will be needed but can't a strong NP work?

- As Rin said, only Divinity Servant or Divinity NP can be used inside his Temple. But, it's not just get rid of his temple. We're taking advantage of his over-confident. He always think that he's invincible inside that temple, so he'll look down on us. The moment he see his Temple become dusts, he'll be surprised and our strongest NPs at that time will blow him up. Hmm... come to think of it, so you means you have Divinity or Divine Construct, right?

[I write this for yesterday but due to some problem i can't finish this in time so here we go!]

- - - - -

5:00 am in moring

"Another disappointment!" I said annyone tone but not to loud.

Ôû¬sighÔû¬ and My master said alot about don't come home in time or she will worry.......i bet she very worry now, well! Let's just bullsh!t my way throug-

"AVENGER-SAN!!!"

(this voice!) I thoughts as my eyes follow the voice to the sky!

Raising heart strike cannon and takamachi nanoha lyrical nanoha mahou senki lyrical nanoha force and mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha drawn by higa yukari sample-bba0324c7091e2226275d7fc535fd55b

"....pink-butterfly?" I said as she landing

"Avenger-san..." she said in tone made shiver out of fear and walking toward me

(Oh ****! Did i left oven open before came out??) I throught out of panic! (Time to bullsh!t my way through!)

"Hey wait! I can explai-" i try to said but even end the sentence she unequip her grove and!

Ôû¬SLAPÔû¬

S-she....slap me!?

...it...not hurt....ofcouse! I meam i have Determination of steel rank EX!...but still.

Ôû¬sobbingÔû¬ (huh?) I instant turn to look at her face and.....she crying.....

"Why?" She ask me

"Why did you don't call me to help you???" She ask again. I shocking by her sudden move.

"You are fighting with someone...You use your NP to escape someone.....You are afraid*" She said "but i'm not there to help you!..." she said and then she fall to knee and kept crying.

"I afraid that you are in danger..." she said.

(I-i can't say any word....how did i forget about this minor thing??) I think while looking at my master crying, it.....hurt....even a 1000 sword stab me.....i swear i don't feel anything!....but when she cry.....it like someone tear my Heart out my cheat!!...this much feeling...

(just for someone i just meet not even a month!???) Seriously! I'm know that i have an amnesia from some error in summon!** but this much feeling!???

(I don't understead!!!, this never suppose to happen! This amnesia thing!, this shared feeling thing! And this BULL **** TOO!!!....but....but still!) I thought as i look as My sobbing master.

...Ôû¬sighÔû¬.....i know that this stupid thing to do but...

I walk towerd my sobbing master....and knee in front of her.

"Huh? Avenger-san?" She seem to surpise by my sudden move.

(Welp!, 2nd thing that i going to regent today!.....YOOLOOO!) and i hug her!, surpise her even more!

"W-w-w-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? AVENGER-SAN???" She ask with Shocking tone. And then i unhug her to look in her eyes and say.

"Master.....no! Nanoha.....i'm....I'M SORRY!!!" i said it out loud!...Master eyes wide like a Chicken egg as this point (well "i'm" seriously Apologize someone!....you not see this everyday..)

"I act on my own even though you are my master! I, Avenger feel Guilty from my heart!!!" I shout again as i kneel infront of her as this point.

"Please! My master.....forgive me!!!" I shout! Ask for her forgiveness!!!

"Avenger-san...please.....stop..." she ask me to stop with somewhat weird(?) Toned....but my will of steel are not For SHOW! I will not stop until she forgive me!

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME!!!" I SHOUT AGAIN!

"Avenger-san....please..." she ask me again

"NO!! MASTER!!!" I SHOUT AGAIN, I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE FORGIVE ME!!!

"AVENGER-SAN! THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE!!!" She said with face red as tomato.

......"what?"...."public?" I asked as i strat to looking around....and see people...no...a crowd of people are watching us with a curiousness

"What are they doing? Cosplay??" Some man in a business suit looking as us while some teen are taking a photo of us.

"Holy! That chick are sexy in that cosplay!" A teen that taking a photo comment on how master look in her battle jacket if remember right.

"Mom! It that what you call 'problem between husband and wife'?" Boy around 6 years old asked his mom with curious. (Who teach their kid about that **** as this age?)

"Don't look! My child! You shouldn't see something like this!" She tell her son as she and her son walking away. (Then why did you push that **** into his head in a first place?)

....and many people are whispering about our awkward action...and then i turn back to my master...

...Ôû¬sobbingÔû¬.....Ôû¬sobbingÔû¬....oh....she cry again.....but this time look like it from embarrassing.....

"F@#k" i said as i pick My master up and bride-carry her then Run the **** out of there!

"WOW! That fast! Faster than some olympic runner!!" Someone from crowd said with amazed tone.

"WA! Avenger-san!" Master was Surpise by my sudden move.

"Hold me tight Master!" I said with a Smirk. in that moment.....i think i see master smile.

....."Ok!" she said as she have big cute smile on her face.....

(as i thought.....Woman are alway most beautiful when she smile.)

We ran from the crowd that follow us in some alley.

"There! They go in that alley!" They look in and.....see nothing.

"What? Where are they?" The crowd said with confusing.

"Maybe farther in the alley!, they much be the same one with weird looking group that show up in a in the washington heights!" They said as they run farther into the alley to find us.....not knowing that we are on the building that they running pass.

......""Ôû¬SighÔû¬"" Me and Master Sighed at the same time....then we looking each other.....before my master begin Laugh and i'm faceplam myself follow.

After Master settle down.

"Then....shall we go home? Avenger-san?" She asked me with Smile.

"Ok, that is my destination in the first place anyway." I answer my Master with my own smirk....and then we jump down from the building and continue to walking towerd our home.

- - - - - - -

"Anyway Avenger-san,....you better explain everything after we reach our home.....Understand???" my master that now turn into (White) devil mode (order)ask me.

......"ok" i answer with dead-inside tone

[AND DONE!!!

Holy **** that was some long writing i even has in my life!

Here some note!

• normally she will only see my Mana and know that i use NP or fighting with her HUD like vision, But due some error in my summom, if i or her have sudden rise in emotion like Angry, Passion or fear like when i meet Saver the 1st God-frank.
    • Due to some error in summon, i lost most of my memory and have some mental problem but heal over for later.
And NO! None of this have anything to do with my stats.]

Btw can you do me a favor help him be align with his temple if that's the case because it seems we can two birds with one stone if we do that

Internal monologue: So it ramesses eh that temple...I really hate gloating people that treasure was a long time one yes i can remember the fight that could have destroyed the world 7 times over had he not interfere. My friend it maybe soon the battle to destroy may come the only one to empty my treasures

[I'm fine with his master being some magical girl and him throwing in references, but I don't need a massive fantasy-fulfilment comment about going on a date with his favourite magical girl or whatever that chapter was about that adds nothing to the main plot of the war]

[He is superfast and can fly around the city at will. It wouldn't take him long to find you. Or me, as long as I'm not in Patchwork Soul]

Night has started

[Yeah avenger that's the thing he can search for you when he feels like it]

• I took something out of my pocket* "Saber this is a com which you can use to tell me where you are when rider gets to you I can come really quickly so i assure you i will be there" *Hands the com to Saber*

[i'mma sleep tomorrow exams so if anyone wants to interact with me wait for my response]

[OMG THAT WALL OF TEXT! If Hizack & Redgrave join me, Ramesses will become a threat that superior to Saver]

Lancer give me a communicator and go. Except from his personality, he's a nice guy after all. Right now, we may be allies... all of us including Caster and Archer. But... what will happen after that? Right now, we're like friends. We fight together, we eat together, we sleep together. But, nothing can remain the same forever. One day, we'll face each other. They know that, too. But... when that day come... Ah, i shouldn't think about that now. We still have a huge fight waiting for us.

I slowly walk to our HQ. Should have take my bike with me from the beginning. When i'm about to enter our territory...

- Yo! Lettin' your guard off a bit too much, girl.

Avenger's presence suddenly appear right next to me and patting my head like i'm some kind of pet. Just like last time, this is more like some sort of teleportation than moving. My bloodlust that i held down from Lancer's provoke is like a bomb, and he just triggers its explosion. I instantly draw my sword and slash him, but he jumps backward to dodge my blade. I angrily say:

- FIrst, Lancer. Now, you. People really know how to make me angry, huh? Your DEATH surely will be granted! State your last will!

- Nah... nothing important...

The moment i hear that, i charge in right away. My blade is slashing down with all of my strength at his neck's Line. But...

- Just about Ruler and Saver's fight.

My blade stops just 1mm from his Line. He knew it. He knew i would stop my blade. He's very dangerous, i should kill him right now. But, my hands won't move. I...

- You want to know, right? I'm here to bargain. So take me to your HQ. Also, calm your boys down. I don't want them to bite my Master.

- Your...?

He waves at a building nearby. A girl slowly come out and walk toward us. She bows to greet me very politely that i have to bow back. This girl REALLY is HIS MASTER? How could a maniac guy like him has a master like this?

- I know what are you thinking, Saber-san. I'm really Avenger-san's Master, Nanoha.

- You're... a mage, right? Why you have to... erm... cosplay like that?

- No more word, Saber! I know it already! My Master's beauty is tremendous! She can put even the most beautiful flower to shame! Ah... I can praise her all day! - Avenger claims.

I knew this already, but... He's another Master-Addicted man? For some reason, my fear for him changed to something else...

I take them to our HQ. They are preparing for an attack because Caster sense another Servant's invading. I tell them about Avenger's intend. He's a Master-Addicted. He won't want to put his Master in danger like this, so i can believe in him for a little.

Avenger: So... about the deal here... I want ALL information you have about Rider right now. And, you, Saber. I want to know information about your NPs. In exchange, i'll give you information about my NPs, the fight between Ruler and Saver and i'll join you guys in Rider's fight. What do you think? Gimme your thought, ladies and gentlemens! Muhahahaha!

Shirou: Why Saber!? What do you want?

Avenger: SILENT, HUMAN! I'm talking with Servants and Mages here! A normal human like you become Saber's Master is such a waste!

Saber: Anymore words about my Shirou will end this deal right now. Tell me, Avenger. What do you want?

Avenger: Rider is a flashy A-hole. He always thinks that he is the King of the world. So, i want to put that king down and pe* on his face! Gyahahaha! Gonna be fun! And you, Saber! You have beautiful eyes! Eyes of the dead! Eyes of someone who can't see anything in this world except death! Your eyes've awaken my curiousity! Yes! Me, Edmond Dantes the King of Cavern!

His word snap my thought. Edmond Dantes from Monte Cristo's Mythology? Then, the NP which allows him to move outside time and space is...

Caster: Enfer, Château d'If!

Avenger: Very excellent miss Mona Lisa! You've done your history homework well!

Now this make sense. TTBB, we should have thought about this sooner. A NP which allows its user to move freely between space-time. But, if he has that, he can really kill all of us here. But he hast. He's really trying to make a deal with us. I accept the deal and tell him about Rider's information and my NPs.

Avenger: Hahaha! MEoDP? SoG? Haven't heard about that before! So you're a heroic spirit that haven't been recorded by the history? Muhahahaha! We are fake servants! Fakers! But, you're even a Faker among Fakers! You're priceless, Saber!

Shirou is looking at me with some strange emotions. I have to end this atmosphere or things won't get anywhere.

Saber: Shut up! We've scratched your back! Now it's your time to scratch ours!

Avenger: Haha, well, fine. A deal is a deal. I'm a man of my word. I have 2 NPs. The first you have already know. And the second is God Force: Five Weapons of War God.

God Force? Chinese's greatest warrior, Lu bu's weapon? I see where his confidence come from. With those 2 NPs, even if we know about it from the beginning, we can't win against him. He doesn't even try to keep it as a secret because he doesn't NEED to. But, there's still another thing.

Archer: What about the fight between Ruler and Saver?

Avenger: Calm down my audiences, no need to rush! About that, i also came to kill Saver. When you guys came, i activated my TTBB and used my God Force as an arrow to kill Saver. However, he also had TTBB. He used his ASJFY to gave him TTBB. When i was thinking that i ****** up, Ruler came! Yes, Ruler himself! They said something about you guys! A big argument occured! And then, i heard it! Ruler's NP! It was "Ars Paulina: The Golden Collosseum within the Nameless Forest of Impalement"! (At that point, Ruler haven't changed his NP's name, yet).

Archer: Oy oy. There was no NP with a name like that.

Avenger: Exactly! However, with Saver's ASJFY! I can figure it out!

Caster: Ruler also have ASJFY...

Avenger: Excellent again, miss Mona Lisa! You're really a genius! Then, tell me! Heroes! Mages! What is Ruler's NP?

Saber: Solomon's Ars Paulina, Nero's Aestus Domus Aurea, Alice's Nameless Forest and Vlad's Kazikli Bey. A reality marble created by combining 4 NPs together... The strongest reality marble that Concept of Death doesn't exist...

Avenger: Yes yes, that's my Saber! That Reality Marble is how Ruler defeat Saver! A good information for you folks, right? There's no one other than me have this! This is a way too good deal for you guys!

Archer: This Ruler... he's... if he stand against us, we have absolute no chance...

Hm... So this is Ruler's true color... I can't kill him. No one can kill him. But, if that's his NP... so lonely. Way too lonely... a RM where himself only together with forest and stakes... This isn't a hero's NP. It's a NP of someone who just want to run away from the reality, someone who closed himself from others. Because of that, his RM is weak. Weaker than any ordinary NP.

Saber: His RM... isn't perfect. It has a weakness...

[This is where the conversation end. @Blah and @Scar too, don't continue right after this part but after a while from this.]

[ -Facepalms-]

[Saver boosts Rider to win levels, Rider decides to go down in epic fight]

[Branches impaled in body facepalm with me]

OwariNepgear said:
Hm... So this is Ruler's true color... I can't kill him. No one can kill him.
[Damn straight]

But, if that's his NP... so lonely. Way too lonely... a RM where himself only together with forest and stakes... This isn't a hero's NP. It's a NP of someone who just want to run away from the reality, someone who closed himself from others.

[You offering to come in and make me open up?]

Because of that, his RM is weak. Weaker than any ordinary NP.

Saber: His RM... isn't perfect. It has a weakness...

[Yeah, precisely one. Destruction of the Throne from within the colosseum, followed by an uncharged Enuma Elish to break the rest of the marble]

I return to Patchwork Soul. It's done. Avalon's magic can now be replicated throughout the entire marble. I summon Gram and cut a massive rend in the colosseum wall. In seconds the wall is whole again. Perfect. I test it on myself, cutting my hand with Gram. The wounds closes almost as soon as the blade leaves the wound. Excellent. And now, Gram can't harm me again.

I jump up to the throne. Now to test the bounded field. Sitting on the throne, I place my hand over the engraved carving of Avalon on the armrest. Golden particles of light emanate from the throne and surrounds the entire colosseum in less than a second. I laugh. Nothing can harm me now. Nothing can get in unless I will it. With this I am invin -

Sha Nagba Imuru screams at me to dispel the magic, and on instinct I follow its advice, just as I begin to feel the magic reactor run dry and start to tug on my own mana. The golden particles of light return to the throne as fast as they left. Holy sh*t. What was that?

I summon the Sword of Paracelsus from the throne and read its analysis. I see. The divine construct's magic is at odds with Prelat's inherently monstrous mana, and so the magic to effect ratio is incredibly inefficient. Even the effectively inexhaustible mana reactor needs to use all of its power just to keep the bounded field up for a few minutes. This is problematic. But I'm not sure how to go fixing this.

In the meantime, I need to continue fortifying the throne. Vasavi Shakti's destruction of it proved that - I was without mana, vulnerable until I could fix it. I still have that shield, and that globe combined. It looks silly, a metallic shield with a paper map of the world stuck to its surface. But it is a start. And with ASJFY, a start is all I need. I give the shield a light hit.

"oh no" I say. "I am unable to break this, this shield with a map of the world on it. To oppose this shield is to oppose a World". I laugh and pull out my manuscript.

Chapter 1

"The shield had a map of the world upon it, but it was more than simply that. Monarch Laciel attacked it, but he was did not break it, even with his immense power. "Oh no" he said. "I cannot break this, this shield with a map of the world on it. To oppose this shield is to oppose a World"

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are written

Chapter 7:

"Yes, this shield was a world in itself. A masterwork, on par with Achille's Shield of the Gods, forged by Hepheastus,Akhilleus Kosmos, the shield that could block any attack save for an anti-world noble phantasm"

"Marchen Meines Leben"

The words spill from the book as beams of golden light and wrap around the shield. Brilliant light shines from it and the shield ascends, the words in the book becoming truth, rewriting its existence.

[NP gained: Akhilleus Kosmos ]

I take the World Shield and conceptually implant it within the throne. Judging from how Avalon's regenerative abilities still worked without draining my magical reactor, passive effects of the divine will still work. Once this shield is analysed in about a day, nothing less than an Anti-World Phantasm will be able to damage the environment of my marble

[BTW after messing with my own soul/reality marble a bit much (and a bad photoshop job) I now look like this:]

RulerStage3

[I swear I will never do this again. I'm choosing a less broken phantasm next time. Well, that or establish some more limits. Requires more writing, requires several things that I will list, only certain skills can increase writing speed and TTBB will not be one of them, etc ]

I'm bored, and in need of entertainment with things other than Cthuloids, and death doesn't exist in this place, so I'm going to have some fun. I walk to the floor of colosseum and see a corpse lying there, impaled by 666 branches.

"Wake up Saver"

Magic surges, and the corpse's wounds begin to heal

[Blahster's Master is now called Birdie, cause Owari wants him to have a nickname. People started calling him this in middle school for obvious reasons, and it stuck.

Also night's started by now, right? I'm just gonna assume it has.]

After a while Avenger and Lancer finally left. The guy's entrance had been rude, so I never offered him any dumplings. Afterwards I had Saber try out the different hilts for her wakizashi. She was a bit surprised when she found out I'd already gotten to work, on it, but that paled in comparison to her shock when she saw 200 different hilt designs prepared. I heard a barely audible murmur escape her mouth, "I shouldn't have expected anything less."

After some time, her trials reached a conclusion. She can't be certain until she sees the blades and checks the balance, but for now she chose model 7H. I asked her a bit about Lancer, and returned to my workshop to work on turning the hilt into a magic item. Increased endurance, and a light calming effect on the mind… I hope she doesn't mistake this as an insult. She was losing her composure when we fought Rider, also when Avenger appeared, and from what I heard about Lancer I'm certain it was the same, or even worse he did it intentionally.

First I think about what we learned of Ruler. His world is probably why we stopped getting those bursts of mana, now he only completes his stories there. He's a cautious person, and he strongly abides by the rules he was given. So much so that he built himself an unreachable world, where he can avoid interference with the war. He was probably tremendously upset over his mistake, after all panicking is one of the worst feelings for someone cautious. Then it's logical that he chose to save us, the level of interference of sending 4 servants to their deaths is much higher than killing 1. But even then he followed the rules, Avenger said they argued… but he's wrong, that must have been a one-sided provocation. Ruler needed Saver to attack him before he could attack with any weight.

He's a cautious person, so his powers probably aren't limited to TTBB, ASJFY, and his marble. Personal and large scale defensive skills, a method of monitoring us, some kind of presence detection and concealment, some way to supply large quantities of magic, if he's combining reality marbles he might as well get territory creation too, and let's not forget the item creation skill he used for Saber's doll. He'd probably want as many powerful and complementary skills as possible to fit those criteria. Actually, thinking of Saber's doll, was that Ruler? That skin tone was familiar, does he have God Hand?
The links keepconnecting in my head.

And even before she saw the doll, Saber's mood had somewhat improved, but she hadn't meet with Ruler. Then someone related to him? From then and when she first mentioned Lancer, she didn't go out, and there was that brief time where she nearly got into a fight… was that Lancer? Then Lancer had some connection to Ruler? Lancer hasn't had much involvement in the war so far, and he seems to be a laid back person. Someone who you could let your guard down around without much worry. I think I gained a better understanding of Ruler, maybe I should've given Avenger dumplings after all, I'll have to thank him later. I remember Saber mentioning a weakness, does she really still want to fight him? I can't imagine her succeeding unless… maybe with the power of the grail, but… In the end, there's no point in further following this train of thought.

After a while, I think, But… Lancer and Avenger? I think to myself. Once we beat Rider, our alliance with them will evaporate. Lancer doesn't even seems to see us as allies, but rather a fun way to pass the time. He definitely isn't the real Cu Chulainn, it's quite disappointing. He likely lacks the original's divinity, and I won't get to see any of his runic magic. Expected, but still disappointing. He likely has a divine construct as his second NP, otherwise he wouldn't have been confident in taking on Rider alone.

Suddenly a disturbing possibility hits me. His luck… Saber seemed to think it was atrociously bad, right? What if he causes a friendly fire with the agility drop crystals? I can hope that Saber's luck can let her avoid that, but I better make more tomorrow just in case.

Returning to the main topic, what happens when we beat Rider? That's the million dollar question, isn't it? Avenger is someone I could currently beat one on one, no questions asked, but if I lose a few lives to Rider it will become problematic. Lancer is an unknown, Gae Bolg isn't a threat, but his other Noble Phantasm sounds to be as absurd as the MEoDP, or at least incredibly powerful seeing as he thinks he can obliterate Rider's reality marble. Saber, Archer, and I will likely stick together, but as we're forced to fight former allies our own trust for one another will wind up decreasing. I'm confident that if I can maintain the alliance until it's just us three, that would be the best outcome, I can safely reach third place.

I thought this would be as far as I'd think, but my next thought surprises even me. How can I end myself without ruining Saber's goal of a good fight? I consider it a little, and continue down that line of reasoning. The first obstacle is Rin. I cut off that line of thought for now. I should test the full effects of my flight shoes.

Exactly as expected. The flight lasted five minutes, and speed was good, it took a bit to get used to, but it's mostly just mana control. Saber's riding skill may help her, I'll give Archer the first pair so he has more time. I return and explain the shoes to Saber and Archer.

"These shoes are designed to boost our speed, lighten us up, and allow for flight, this can help us hit that ultra-speedy Rider and his chariot out of the air." I pass the first pair to Archer and say, "it'll be done recharging in about 50 minutes, you have 5 minutes of flight each hour. Practice a bit, but once you're used to it, stop. We want to be ready for any sneak attacks." I turn towards my workshop, and then ask, "wait, where's Birdie?" Everyone else is still out here, doing something, but he's nowhere to be seen. My reply comes from Saber.

"About that, he's sick… probably the curry, he did eat the most." So he got his just desserts.

I return to my workshop with a smile on my face. I start to finish the other two pairs of shoes, I'm done within a couple hours and give one of the pairs to Saber, and replace my agility shoes with the other.

I'll start preparations for the shoes of Lancer and Avenger later. I begin practicing forging Wakizashi blades.

[Thx guys]

• As we walked to saber's territory we found avenger with a...magical girl?*
No more word, Saber! I know it already! My Master's beauty is tremendous! She can put even the most beautiful flower to shame! Ah... I can praise her all day! As he claims

Dude there is one thing is that showing of your mage is well...*looks at her* Yeah dudes will fly to her *I sigh to myself if i were to describe what this is now we have a tsundere servant, a magical girl mage and my master would fit well...maybe yandere? She gets as bloodthirsty as saber in a flash*

• As avenger keeps talking about his NP and others I note them and sigh to myself*
Internal Monologue: I lost a lot of treasury around the years huh...yikes

• But what caught my interest was Ruler's NPs*
Internal Monologue: Ho? That's interesting. Now ik what he did to me that night. But he's mine to fight after this is over when we go back to the throne...I won't be restrained by that world. We can have a true match along with my friend and we maybe able to destroy the world 7 times over again haha a nice thought and then we can drink fine wine together

• I keep observing everyone as they talk about rider*

TISSG7Redgrave said:
We can have a true match along with my friend
[I like this idea.]

we maybe able to destroy the world 7 times over again

[I like this idea too, at least once I'm no longer Ruler, although counter guardians are a problem.]

haha a nice thought and then we can drink fine wine together

[I like this idea most of all. Fine wine!]

Back