• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

[I'll try to give Blahster's point of view now. Also, I'm happy to see she's become the Red faction's exposition queen.]

Rider attacked us, as expected running won't be easy. Saber's just barely keeping up, but Archer's only even been able to aim a single strike, meanwhile all I could do was set up a bounded field to hide us, charge my NP and wait for an opening. But I was rushed, a single big move and we'll be revealed. Rider looks at me cautiously, of course he'd notice, what was I expecting?

"You are all truly worthy of being called true heroes. So let me ask you this Archer, Caster and Saber would you be interested in calling this battle a draw?"

A draw? He's clearly at an advantage here… no, maybe not. He's faster and a more skilled fighter than expected, I thought it was just the effect of Saver's parting gift, but maybe he's also using one or more costly personal skills and noble phantasms. Saver must not have strongly boosted his mana or mana recovery!

But Avenger's getting closer… he stopped running, and Saber's preparing to attack. I hold Saber back,but there's nothing I can do about Avenger.

"WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!! DON'T IGNORE ME!!! YOU FLASHY LOOKING GUY!!" As expected, he wants to fight Rider. Saver must really be gone if he changed from terror to excitement so quickly.

Rider isn't happy, a few words are exchanged and it seems we're back to fighting.

"Almighty Gods, witness my work! With my Infinite Splendour, the Sun shall..." And then he's teleported away wait a minute! Isn't that way too convenient? He gives us a bit of info on his identity and then gets teleported away? But this is good the bounded field I set up was far too rushed, it had begun falling apart when he started gathering the magic for his Noble Phantasm. The threats gone, but as I begin to filter through my memories of the conversation to fully identify Rider, Avenger snaps me back to reality.

"My first time, ladies and gentlements! Muhahahaha! To think Ruler himself would do something like that! Amazing show! I'm so turning on right now! Guhahaha!"

He must have seen Ruler. I try not think about what the rest of what he said means. It's not hard, since this is a topic that interests me even more than Rider's identity.

But at first, I'm dumbfounded. Did Ruler save us? I've understood from the moment Saver died, he was the only one who could. But why? He had known we couldn't win, his meaning was clear as day when he cancelled Saber's strengthening. Yet he still sent us in, to face an enemy we couldn't approach, couldn't harm, and certainly couldn't fight. Their battle even ended before we had a chance to act. Then why? Why would he save us? Wasn't he another executioner? I come to my answer. But Saber's panicked, she's confused, she's angry, it's understandable. She must think Ruler died, she doesn't know how big of a gap there was. Since she's in such a fragile state, I'll be considerate, I'll hold back the laughter!

He screwed up! Ruler's way too funny! He had never meant to send us to our deaths, he was just so scared of Saver's threat to the war, Saver's threat to the grail, and Saver's threat to him, that he panicked!

It's understandable, Saver was in the perfect position to threaten him. Hell, maybe he was even planning to, he was clearly ignoring the sanctity of the war. But in the end he was even more careless than Ruler, If he had kept quiet, we'd probably be dead… maybe Ruler would have followed. I guess I won't know unless I meet him in person. I steel my resolve, I'll definitely find Ruler to see what he's like.

Sorry Saber, I'm gonna have to keep quiet about this for a little, but you're strong. I'm sure you'll be alright. I tune back into the end of the conversation, to hear Avenger's exclamation.

"Today was fun! I'll come to your place later!"

It seems I may wind up with more allies, it's probably good for the fight with Rider, but I still have to worry to myself, third place might become even harder.

I'm still in a good mood as we leave, Archer just seems relieved, the dude probably thought we were gonna die. But Saber, Saber's a mess she splits off from the group,

"You guys head back first, there's… something I need to do." Her voice trails off towards the end, then she quickly turns away, and hijacks a motorcycle. Sorry I think as I monitor her through my ring. Rider's recovering his mana, and Avenger's a good enough person, only one we don't know about is Lancer or Berserker, whichever of the two is still alive. But threats aren't what I'm watching for, she reacted even the first time I mentioned Ruler, he hadn't taken any major actions then, so she probably met him before. Now that she's confused, she'll go to where she met him in the past.

As I'm thinking this, I let Archer drive. Of course it's an electric car, when he realized they call it a Tesla, he gave us no other option. The guy's really proud ain't he. On the way back, I start filtering through my memories of the battle and conversation. I play it back in slow motion a few times to make sure. A few things start sticking out.

"Come heroes you are about to experience what a true warrior is"

"such powerful lightning, it reminds me of lightning from the gods themselves"

"You are all truly worthy of being called true heroes."

"With my Infinite Splendour, the Sun shall..."

And he wielded the new NPs that Saver gave him like they were always his.

And I keep in mind his chariot, that gave him his nickname amongst the rats. [Mr. Flashy McChariot in case you don't remember]

Surprisingly it's not the battle itself, but mainly the talk… this guy sure loves his barking huh.

A cocky bastard with divinity. Someone who sees a "warrior" as superior to a normal "hero". A man who can wield any weapon on the first time using it, and fights from atop a thundering chariot. One who's seemingly faced both heroes and gods in life. And he has a strong connection to the Sun. "It's frickin' Ramesses the Second!" How troublesome.

Upon hearing my outburst, Archer slams the breaks. Whoops, seems I surprised him. We hear the cars behind us honking… it's New York, not like they weren't honking before.

I add on, "And it seems he's the real deal, not some weird mish-mash like so many of us."

After we get moving again, Archer speaks up, "You're probably right, I guess that means…"

He pauses, so I finish the thought, "he was summoning his temple. That would be dangerous, he could shut down your NPs, probably Avenger's as well."

"If that happened without Saber there, we'd probably die. Saber will be essential in beating him." (Archer)

"Yeah, she's our Ace in the hole. Hopefully Assassin didn't figure out her abilities." (Blahster)

"Don't pretend you don't know why I'm saying this." (Archer)

I pause for a moment, whoops, guess he saw through me. It isn't too surprising, Saber probably only missed that moment of weakness because she was in shock herself. I chuckle a little, "She's plenty strong, she can sort things out herself. Trust me, or rather, trust her. I'm sure she'll be ready when the time comes."

After that we're quiet for a while, Archer's the first to speak. "Alright, I'll leave it alone. Earlier I was a bit worried about the silence, I didn't realize you were in thought."

Whoops, was it that long? I'm almost not sure what to say, but I go with "Sorry about that, I get lost in my own mind from time to time. There's no need to worry about it, that's just how I am." After that, the floodgates stay open and we have a pretty normal conversation on our way back. Even so I continue monitoring my mental Manhattan map in the back of my mind. [How's that for some alliteration!]

When we return to the base, Rin jumps on Archer; let's leave them alone. Shirou looks like he's gonna suffer a heart attack the moment he sees Saber jsn't with us, I guess I have to calm him down. How troublesome. After that he tells me to go to the kitchen, where I find my master. Did he take a nap as soon as we left? It's obvious that he's just woken up. And when I see what he's doing, all I can think is, The Hell is wrong with this guy? He's in the process of cooking a few pigeons… looking at the blood in the sink, he probably even killed them himself.

Turning around and seeing my mixed look of confusion and disgust, he immediately exclaims, "I can explain!" Can you really? But before I say anything he continues, "I found a recipe online, but didn't want to go buy chicken, and when I was talking to the birds they, well… y'know how there are some birds that get up super early and start chirping really loud, well a good chunk of the ones in New York are actually yelling at these guys, who always get up even before dawn, saying things like 'go back to sleep, worm-brain!' or 'you dodo, you woke my hatchlings up!'" He pauses and looks at me.

Oh. How illuminating. I stop myself from saying this in as sarcastic a tone as possible. Instead I look at him apathetically and say, "go on."

His eyes light up, does he think I consider that to be a good explanation? And he continues, "so as I was telling the birds about my lack of chicken, one of them suggested I try using pigeon. When I agreed, they tricked these guys into coming along, and now I'm cooking them!"

I decide I don't have the energy to argue with the bird-brain right now, I just turn around and start leaving. I've set my head into overdrive since Saver's ascension. So I figure I can just leave him alone, and cool down by working on item construction. But after thinking a moment, I rip off and take the pigeons' wings. My master looks at me confused, but I just say, "don't mind me, bird-brain," and leave.

I continue monitoring Saber, while working on the flying shoes. She's been at the ESB for a while now, must be where she thinks Ruler will show. I think to myself, thanks Saber, I hope you can forgive me for not explaining things. Around dusk, she leaves. Surprisingly she heads towards Hell's Kitchen.

What?! Her location isn't too shocking, it's more the fact that her status has become -preparing for combat-. Who could- No, don't panic, she's unstable right now, the ring monitors her mana's flow, something small could have agitated her into a state similar to preparing for combat, I only need to act if it changes to -in combat- or -injured-. I focus and watch closely, it seems Archer's noticed, he seems agitated. Shirou panicked and left the room with the tense atmosphere, he'll probably be back when he remembers the rings. Rin is observing, a bit confused. The bird brain's singing a song about cooking pigeons.

After a few minutes, I sigh, relieved. Her status has returned to -normal-. Seems like it was nothing. I explain to the confused Archer and Rin, as Shirou comes rushing into the room to see if Saber's okay. After a bit we're still discussing, and I realize Saber's in the building. I exclaim "Quick! Act like we weren't talking about Saber."

As the door opens, Archer blurts out "Oh yes, it truly shocking when Saver vanished."

I reply, "yeah, he and Avenger just disappeared, and suddenly we learn he's dead."

She didn't notice. I guess she's still thinking. It may just be my imagination, but at least she seems a bit calmer. It looks like Saber was about to speak, but suddenly I sensed a magic item appear behind Saber. I barely have time to see what looks like a doll through observation wards, before it's replaced with a different magical doll of a man. What was that? Saber looks around, did she sense it too? She turns around and picks the doll up. I hear a sound, but I can't tell what it is, then she runs to the window, throws it, and yells

"HOW DARE YOU MAKING A GIRL WORRY ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT!"

I think to myself, Like you're one to talk! [cause Blahster's a girl now.] I look at her confused, Archer's the same. But Saber's beaming, was that a message from Ruler?

"Just some little talk with gods, don't worry." I guess it was from Ruler I'm relieved, I smirk towards Archer as if to say, see, told you so. And Saber continues, "Anyway, Saver is dead. I knew it with my CTTR. We shouldn't talk about him anymore. Let's discuss about Rider."

I wipe the smirk off my face, guess it's time for a major tone shift. My face turn serious, as I say, "About that," and explain what we figured out about Ramesses.

[This took forever to write! DX]

[Also, Monarch, I think the joke is that Avenger thinks Ruler's a ******]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Ah. Well damn, I guess that is what I get for spouting off a bunch of evil nonsense where avenger could hear me]

• As i was leaving ESB i remembered meeting that servant* "She seems to be worried Ruler died kind of like a love interest or something haha. I hope i get to calm her down" *Walks around Central Park* "I gotta be careful with this"

Monarch Laciel said:
Blahblah9755 said:
[Ah. Well damn, I guess that is what I get for spouting off a bunch of evil nonsense where avenger could hear me]
[Yup!, and it going to be like that for a while xD]

[I've met saber once, and she basically wanted to fight and I scared her off with command seals. How exactly has this become a love interest?]

[...]

[I guess my charisma rank was higher than I thought]

[I was just joking about it lmao cause i (in the war) didn't know you scared her off and such]

Having retrieved Avalon, I return to my Patchwork Soul. I don't feel any power from it, but that shouldn't be a problem. The magic is still there, buried deep inside, and once implanted in the throne, it can be replicated. King Arthur might have been its main user and it may have attuned to his mana [I don't know Arthur was really Arturia in this], but it wasn't created by him, and it wasn't his originally. And the true magic, the regenerative properties it bestows, and the bounded field it creates, those can be analysed. And replicated.

I conceptually implant Avalon within the Throne then place my hand upon it. I can sense the Sword of Paracelsus beginning to work, observing the scabbard's magic. The scabbard's divine nature, created by the fairies of the isles, is alien and difficult to analyse, but I myself have a divine nature that is linked to this reality marble, this projection of my soul, and given time even avalon can be analysed. Already I sense it, working slowly but surely, delving deeper into the magic of the scabbard to understand its fundamental workings. It should take about a day.

I re-enter normal space-time, but continue to maintain Ars Paulina so the analysis can continue. I will wait at the top of the ESB.

[In case anyone is wondering, my constant reconfiguring and addition to my soul/reality marble is resulting in a change in my appearance. I originally looked like Fate Extra CCC Caster with the skin tone of Berserker, now I look like a mix of Andersen, Vlad III and Paracelsus]

[Oh wow, I just looked back at my wall of text… it's a lot bigger than I thought! DX

Geez, so now you're adding an infinitely powered, potentially low complex multiversal barrier to your world? Talk about overkill. Also, when does Day cycle start?]

[Note that this is continuing from after the bit of the conversation Owari left off on.]

"And that means you'll be essential to bring him down Saber. I won't be able to use my NPs if his RM is active." (Archer)

"Right, so when he sets it up I need to stop or destroy it?" (Saber)

"Not quite." I smile a little. "He thinks he's invincible because of that thing. We want to take advantage of that." (Caster)

"If he activates his reality marble, Caster will start charging Uomo Universale, you should use your White Grail. We'll move as close to the main temple as we can, once it's charged, you kill the RM, and Caster can catch him off guard." (Archer)

"And if that fails?" (Saber)

"The moment I fire it, I'll start charging again, I have enough mana for two shots, Archer can also try invoking the name of his Noble Phantasm before White Grail runs out, the power and AoE of it are no joke. If that doesn't work, I'll only need a few more seconds afterwards. At that time, I'll need you guys to try to hold him back, slow him down, then create an opening… or kill him, that works too." (Caster)

Saber looks troubled, she says "But I could barely keep up with him last time."

When I see this, I can't help thinking, I'd be worried if I were in your position too, so when I respond, I try my best to gently smile, and say "Then I'll show you just how wonderful prep time is." And I head back into my workshop.

Blahblah9755 said:
Geez, so now you're adding an infinitely powered, potentially low complex multiversal barrier to your world? Talk about overkill. Also, when does Day cycle start?]
[And I bet those MEoDP could still get through it... lets hope my Charisma rank will stop saber from doing that]

[There will be some balancing done though. Don't worry, I can't just hide in the marble with Avalon on for the rest of the war]

[Day cycle probably should have started a while ago, but time stops are making things weird. So lets say it Day cycle has begu]

[Oh yay, I can finally create my pigeon wing enhanced shoes of flight!

Oh, thank god I was worried that your power would become unbalanced, glad we dodged that bullet :3]

After returning to my workshop, I get to work. I talked big out there, so I better show some results! Looking at my progress on the shoes so far, I can't help but think of that attempt at an ornithopter. That wasn't you, Blah, I remind myself. But that was fully mechanical, this will be all magic. I think, I'll show him, and pull out the pigeon wings.

I finally finished the first pair. The ornithopter-esque wings are now completely covered in feathers, and I can feel the magic from them. I can't believe that actually helped. Sometimes, even I can't help but be surprised by magic items. I want to go outside to test them, but when I see the Sun I'm surprised. Not by the duration of time it took, rather I'd expected to be interrupted by my master. I figured he'd be trying to get me to eat pigeon ages ago.

I step outside the room and find my master, he's dead tired, and trying to convince Shirou to eat curry. Pigeon curry. He made pigeon curry. He stayed up all night just to make pigeon curry. When did I become the straight man? I keep an apathetic face on, and immediately turn around, open the door to my workshop, and step in. Saber, Archer, Rin, Shirou. I'm sorry for abandoning you.

• After I came back from Central Park at dawn I go for a change of clothes from the night before and go out like a routine to central square for food*

Blahblah9755 said:
Oh, thank god I was worried that your power would become unbalanced, glad we dodged that bullet :3]
[I realised the irony the moment I posted that....]

[Well, I will still be killable. Put it that way]

[The weaknesses of Patchwork Soul are listed on its page]

[@Blah: It's Ramesses the Second. Sorry, my mistake due to the thought "the first is always the best". Fixed it, you shoud fix yours, too.]

[And no no, that's not love interest but in Lancer's POV, it may be since that's the first time we met. It's more like "Ruler saved us but he end up dying under Saver's hand? I've to confirm this, i don't want anyone to die for me".]

[I'm writing and i'll come to the Central Park, wait here Lancer you eating maniac]

[Thanks Llama! And I've now done so Owari. Also, just in case, I'm not having Caster do anything in particular straight away, so feel free to drag her into conversations and whatnot, but I do have plans for all five items to construct for this day.]

I'm very worrying right now. In Caster's plan, i have to hold him down for Caster and Archer to release their NP. However, he can use both a sword and a spear together in both hands, he's superior to me in CQC. Not to mention, each of them is a true Hero's weapon, he didn't even release their true name, too. While his spear may only just a mancraft's spear that i can see Lines on it, his sword is different. There's absolutely no Lines on that thing. And, if there are weapons that have no Concept of Death, they have to be Divine Construct. Rider is Ramesses II, with his Divinity together with a Divine Construct, that sword's power must be unstoppable.

Saber: Just me alone... i can't stop him.

Rin: You're our best choice in CQC! If you can't, who can?

Archer: Ah... so that's what you mean.

Saber: Yes. We're forgetting something VERY important. There are still 2 Servants who haven't show their appearance, yet. Lancer and Berserker. Yesterday, i met a Servant for the very first time. But, he wasn't Berserker. He had no Mad Enhancement at all. That means...

Rin: A Lancer... Yes. If we can convince him to fight Rider with us, we'll have a big advantage. Lancer is also a Knight class, just like Saber. They are experts in CQC.

Saber: He's a carefree and friendly man, but also an expert on battlefield. I can't feel any charismatic aura so he isn't a king or leader. He also said something about stabbing my heart before i can realize it. Also, just a brief feeling but i believe he had bad fortune. So bad to the point that he may die because of a car accident on the street if he's careless.

Archer: An expert spearman with bad fortune and can stab people's heart instantly. Probably Cu Chulainn, but i'm not so sure.

Saber: There's also another candidate. Avenger. He's the only one that we have no clue about his true identity. But, he's very maniac. He can betray us anytime.

Rin: Guess there's no other choice, huh...

CMaster: Curry here!

Caster's Master spent his whole night to cook pigeon curry. It's... a nightmare. Even if i had Determination of Steel, i doubt i can endure this. Archer disappeared the moment he saw CMaster's coming. (I swear Caster, you should give him a name). Rin, Shirou and me suffer a lot from this. Damn you Archer!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to Caster's workplace.

- Have some business with me?

- My katana, the name is Kanesada Kuji. Even if it has some fame on it's own, it's still just an E ranked sword. Fighting with a dual-wielding like Rider, this sword stand no chance.

- So you want me...

- Yes. i need a Wakizashi. Wakizashi is a shorter katana which is used in katana dual-wielding. This will increase my strength in CQC.

- Hmm... Wakizashi... I'll think about it. But not today. I'm busy right now.

- Thank you, Caster.

I left Caster's territory and go to the Central Square. Damn it, that pigeon curry is even worse than the worst! I have to eat something to refresh my tongue, or i'll forget how normal food taste like. But, the moment i get to the Central Square, i can sense a Servant. He's coming. Not like yesterday, right now i can fight with my full strength, no need to fear. But, it's that familiar figure again, the man whom i saw yesterday, Lancer. The moment he see me, he friendly waves at me and say:

- Yo! Nice day, Ruler's lover!

He just triggered me. He's EXTREMELY good at provoking that i want to kill him now for god's sake. But, i have to hold my bloodlust down, and with a calm tone, i say:

- I need your help, Cu Chulainn. (At this part, i'm still not sure if Cu Chulainn is his true identity. But i used it just to test his reaction about that name).

• Seeing Saber I immediately look over*
Yo Nice day, Ruler's lover!

• I sensed i provoked her but she's holding it in*
I need your help, Cu Chulainn *Is what she said to me and honestly while people will assume that's my identity they are wrong though i won't want to give hints on who I am* Hmmm what is it some love issues with Ruler? *Smirking as I taunt her cause for me she is fun to tease*

This man... i can't believe it... I'm gripping my Katana so tight just to not letting myself draw my sword and cut him down. I know he's not really trying to pick a fight, but his natural personality is a provoker. I fetch a sigh and say:

- Me, Archer and Caster are trying to take down Rider. He's very strong with more than 3 NPs on his own. And no more tease, this ain't no joke! I'm no Ruler's Lovey Dovey or something like that! He's... yes, he's my prey! A weak prey! I'm a hunter! One day, i'll take him down! Yes, he's just my waiting-to-get-killed-prey, that's all!

• I can sense the bloodthrist from her quite well*
Hm you want to beat rider eh? I would fight honestly on my own terms so i'm more on waiting on his next more though having 3 is enough nothing says quantity over quality right? So i'm on the fence if I want to help. Also the way you sound like is like a tsundere you find in animes ya know. But if you want to beat Ruler all i can say you won't win in the duration of the war unless it lasts for a hundred years no offense but all i can say if saver was a huge threat to all of us then he would be out of the league though getting him to bed is possibly another story ;)

When he says it like that, he's right, i can't deny it. The fact we're ganging up on Rider is cowardly doing. Though, i don't quite understand his latter part. He's provoking me for sure. But what actually is Anime anyway? The grail didn't give me information about this, so it's not really important for this war. But for some reason, my CTTR tells me someone is laughing right now, idk why. Anime must be something Lancer interested in about this modern world. The last part... is a little strange. I can't hold back my curiousity anymore:

- What do you mean by "i can't win against Ruler in the duration of the war unless it lasts for a hundred year"? He's just a bookworm, he's no fighter at all.

[Only slightly at central part but that's more of a skirmish but enough for an evaluation i think]

If you think appearance means everything girl then you have a LONG way to even beat rider. You can't be fooled so easily just because someone looks like a bookworm doesn't mean they are to be taken lightly otherwise you lose plain and simple

[I stopped looking like Andersen back when I started messing with my own soul(reality marble). I said what I look like now a few chapters back]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Only slightly at central part but that's more of a skirmish but enough for an evaluation i think]
[you showed up, threatened me with your spear, then I froze you with command seals and ascended? Not even a skirmish really. Back then I was actually a little runt anyway, and I've changed a ton since then, so an accurate evil I my current stat, you would probably not have. Although whatever you worked out from talking to mess fine ]

[oh. Can you say when you are saying things you don't actually know about? Otherwise I get confused]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
If you think appearance means everything girl then you have a LONG way to even beat rider. You can't be fooled so easily just because someone looks like a bookworm doesn't mean they are to be taken lightly otherwise you lose plain and simple
[Actually, when i first met Ruler, he's really a bookworm with no combat ability or escape ability. But, our first Ruler are different so i'll let this slide.]

What does this mean? Lancer know a Ruler that i don't know? Are we really talking about a same person? So Ruler is really strong and in our first meet he was acting like some weakling? Lancer isn't look like he was lying at all. Ah, so Ruler is really strong... Damn, now i want to kill him even more. But i can't challenge him now, the CS will prevent me from doing so. I say in a hard tone:

- Next time i see Ruler, i'll check him out myself. So alliance is a no-no, huh? We're on the street under daylight, there are people here. We'll settle our fight later. But, you do realize that you have 2 different NPs from 2 different Servants, right? This isn't a normal HGW. You can think about my alliance request for as long as you want. We're in Midtown East right now. Tell Ruler that i'll face him one day. Enjoy your meal, i'll go.

I leave before Lancer say anything more. His provoke may triggers my bloodlust, i've to get out of him as soon as possible. Damn, should have grab something to eat first! Guess i'll go to a McDonald, for now.

[@Monarch: Lancer's Ruler and my Ruler are different, you know. When i first meet you at the ESB, you haven't had any NP on your own so it's legit that in my memory, you're a bookworm.]

[So Saber sees me as a book worm. Lancer did see me as one, but also saw me ascend in a pillar of light and do things like teleporting (from his perspective). I also told him I killed saver, and I told all of you that Saver has EX stats so you can judge my power from that]

"Hey" *As i yelled at her I gave her a bag of chips and she caught it* "Get a snack first you look like a zombie that didn't eat for days FYI *And then she left* "Whew never thought i would meet a tsundere

[@Monarch: No, it's different. You have ton of CS (i know that because our first meet) so i may think you used your CS to kill Saver]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[Oh I dont think even Rider knows that I had my command seals. Was it announced?]
[It's different. Under my POV, Ruler has tons of CS on him own and he said he'll use it on me if i want to fight = his CS can use on any other Servant in this HGW (in my mind). I don't know that you have CS, i don't know Ruler don't have Saver's CS (because he gave you already).]

[Yea, was asking if it was announced or smth. Because if it wasn't, it should open up a whole new world of possibility in your eyes. Why did Ruler not use Saver CS to control me? could be a good question, but just a thought, not much leading to it. Could probs blame Ruler for being stupid much further into the game]

Back