• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

Seeing the PC shut down I instantly turn around with a murderous glare.

-" WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT THE PHARAOHS GLORIOUS TEAM KILL????

After turning around I see a doll that looks exactly like me and my master. Saying

" I'm still here " in a unusually creepy tone

I see Saver really is dead ... Only a servant with same noble phantasm as Saver could kill him since he could give himself Enfer Chateua D'lf and many other noble phantasms to make himself invincible. However that requires massive amounts of mana. Which means It must be the work of Ruler since Rulers have a lot of command seals even from dead servants meaning he could use it to fuel his noble phantasm creation. And he is doing all of this to mess with me. As expected this Ruler is no Saint he is a Demon, however he is still a proud Heroic Spirit and that will be his downfall.

-"Ridiculous , Master Stand back I will vanquish these pathetic copies.. First off why are my eyes so evil looking and secondly master your doll completely failed to capture the beauty of your eyes. I proclaim

I pull out Brahmastra and in a instant the two dolls were completely cut apart and destroyed.

-" Master I will clean this up.

After cleaning up the floor from the destroyed dolls, I once again play Overwatch.

OwariNepgear said:
[We all know that Avenger is still alive. So, a doll with a creepy tone (imagine Saw's tone) saying "i'm still here" will strike right to my fear (that Ruler was already killed by you) and you're trying to say "I'm still alive, come and get me you Servants" than Ruler saying "I'm still alive, don't worry".]
[Don'y you think that I've dragged all the servants into false bodies with stolen powers for my own sick game of life and death or something? Why would me being alive worry you less than Saver?]

[I'm writing right now. @Blah: I'll borrow Caster, too.]

[@Monarch: Oh, so you want to take villain route? I don't mind at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

[I spent a lot of effort making those dolls Ramesses. And you just blow them up...]

[And the only command seals I've taken were from berserker's master who was a legit sociopath and happened before you were summoned so how do you know whether or not I can take command seals from dead servants?]

OwariNepgear said:
[I'm writing right now. @Blah: I'll borrow Caster, too.]
[@Monarch: Oh, so you want to take villain route? I don't mind at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
[That's only what you think of me, judging by your conversation with Blahster last season. And me becoming the bad guy at this point would be bad for everyone. Especially seeing as I have the knowledge of what skills and abilities I need to gain or incorporate into PS to defend against MEoDP and Ea. If I become the bad guy, this is going to turn into some cthulu mythos level of "fighting against the inevitable". But Fab is gone, and someone needs to troll ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

[Rulers usually already have an abundance of command seals for each servant summoned and since they are working as mediators for the war they can easily take command seals from Masters who are dead]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[All servants know this as well]
[Wait, i didn't know this... I even lack normal servant's knowledge, too... I really can't win w/o other's help... *lie down in a corner and cry*]

[Where was Lancer before he come to the ESB?]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Hmmm so who was the killed servant? Also here" *As i gave Ruler a bag of chips*
"Saver. The guy I put the bounty on"

"It wasn't quite uncalled for. He did threaten the grail war. But perhaps I should have given him another chance, rather than turn the bounty on him. In truth, I was afraid of what he might become"

"Thank you for the chips" I say, as I eat one.

@llama - his command seals should have mostly faded, and if he commanded you to come to him you wouldn't have. He knows.

"Ahh i see well if i were you i might do the same tbh" *As i am eating the chips*

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[was near washington heights but not in it]
[Hmm... You came to the ESB when nightfall while i left the ESB when nightfall? Ok, can i make it so that i've met you in front of the ESB? (we actually have to in normal sense). Because time means nothing for Ruler so this won't cause any problem with timeline. No fighting, of course. Just some talk.]

OwariNepgear said:
[Because Hizack always acts like a madman with his Mad Enhancement, i used Edmond Dantes as his figure since Edmond always maniacally laughs a lot, too. @Hizack: You DON'T mind, right?]
[Edit: @Monarch: HOW CAN I SAY THAT WASN'T SAVER OR AVENGER YOU IDIOT? And no, Caster's workshop is our headquarter but we all are staying here right now]
Don't worry, i'm not mind :D

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Ahh i see well if i were you i might do the same tbh" *As i am eating the chips*
"So what are you here for lancer? You haven't participated much in this war so far." SNI tells me this. "Just enjoying having a mortal body again, after being part of the Throne for so long?"

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[nah i came far later because i walked]
[B...b...but... Alright, i'll ride around the city a little and meet you! No more bargain! If i don't do this now, i'm afraid that you'll fade away from my memory anytime...]

[Just come to the ESB. You (and everyone else) got a message from me saying saver was dead, and ESB is where I hang out, so you have a good reason to come, and while you are there you can say hello to me again.]

"I just want to see how things were. It has been a while since i was in a body yes. I want one thing if possible and if i get it i'll tell you what it is though i'm wondering about what i should do and normally wait honestly. I'll tell you one thing but btw Redgrave was the name my master gave me not my true name actually cause of how i looked when i was first summoned I also felt like my powers are nerfed feeling like i am missing something. Though after this war win or lose wanna spar outside of this earth that restrains us that way we can be as crazy as we want hehe"

[Adding dramatic plot :p]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Just come to the ESB. You (and everyone else) got a message from me saying saver was dead, and ESB is where I hang out, so you have a good reason to come, and while you are there you can say hello to me again.]
[No, you shouldn't. You're a supervisor. Too much interference isn't a good idea. At this point, Caster and Archer already think that Saver was dead somehow. I'm the only one who know that you was there but with that doll i'll also know Saver was dead, too.]

[@Owari I'm already meeting with Ruler so yeah we'll meet during the war don't worry]

[Redgave not being your real name contradicts my True Name Discernment skill though]

I could use SNI to see the truth of the matter, but I choose not to. This is interesting, and I wish to see it unfold.

"Fascinating. Well I do hope you find what you are missing. Your true power could be quite interesting "

"You realise once this war is over both of us will be returne to the throne of heroes?"

"I wouldn't like to sit there too long so i might as well drag myself out of it :p"

OwariNepgear said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[No, you shouldn't. You're a supervisor. Too much interference isn't a good idea. At this point, Caster and Archer already think that Saver was dead somehow. I'm the only one who know that you was there but with that doll i'll also know Saver was dead, too.]
[Ok. I got rid of the doll though]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"I wouldn't like to sit there too long so i might as well drag myself out of it :p"
I laugh.

"Well it is good you can still make jokes. Perhaps that can be your wish should you win"

"But that would also contradict on what I want... wait can't i ask if it can grant me extra wishes so that i can make those wishes"

And....i ran off after made myself look like a idiot...

Well....it not like they need or know about Ruler God......"fetish"??

......Ôû¬SHIVERINGÔû¬.....yeah, No one! Need to know about that....

So....i go home i guess.

Ôû¬SighÔû¬ "Master and everyone going to be mad about this." I said as i walking back to my house.

Hizack123 said:
Well....it not like they need or know about Ruler God......"fetish"??
[A) Oh come on, if you were watching tell them about my epic fight]

[B) ""fetish"??"???]

[So uh. on a side note, anyone here up to date with tokyo ghoul re?]

[Not sure if he knows about the fight, as it happened in the Reality Marble?]

[He will see us disappearing, tho]

[And, no, not up to date]

[Really he shouldn't but I was letting him anyway seeing as that's what he said to the others, and he does also have the ability to be outside space-time]

[Pity. Good things be happening. Death flags everywhere, but good things]

[Back on track with the thread]

[You know Redgrave, I have no idea how to move on from this point. I'm impartial and while we may be friendly, I can't ally with you. I can't give you help or hints or plans. And making up conversation tires me out]

Monarch Laciel said:
[A) Oh come on, if you were watching tell them about my epic fight]

[B) ""fetish"??"???]

[So uh. on a side note, anyone here up to date with tokyo ghoul re?]
Answer to:

A) well owari already write this way so dead with it.

B) don't try be an innocent! GOD-FRANK!!

[Lol i was just trying to strike some sort of conversation just for fun while the war passess up i was just asking a random question just cause i am thinking i saw a loop hole]

Hizack123 said:
Answer to:

A) well owari already write this way so dead with it.

B) don't try be an innocent! GOD-FRANK!!
[He also wrote you'd show up to his place later to tell, so...]

[A loophole to make more wishes?]

[Because I do want to prepare. I have several more phantasms and marbles to implement into my own, and a rather useful ability to give myself]

[Rulers are supposed to be impartial and unbiased... Keyword supposed, seriously though In apocrypha Ruler joined the black faction and Red faction had their own Ruler so screw the "Rulers are impartial" statement]

Back