• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

[Could I see the specific quotes that show that?]

[Either way, giving himself a spear is beyond Saver at this point.]

[Why is it beyond me at this point?

Technically our first battle hasn't even happened yet due to how frequently I need to edit my story]

[Making a weapon apart from Clarent to ascend is beyond you at this point, as you have nothing you could fashion into a basic spear or something]

[And lol, yeah, it hasn't really]

[It's in the second footnote in the spears page, and it only says how Achilles wont use it not that he can't, although it does specify that he can't use it on women so the turning into a girl plan still works lol]

[Ok, read it. "won't" not "can't". Understood]

[I was really hoping I wouldn't have to go with that plan damn it. Oh well. Saver can't make the spear now, so I'll hold off on the gender swap for now]

[Ramesses i think you will give saver peace with that advice. Monarch turn into one in front of saver ( via sexy jutsu) so he can die peacefully lol ]

[You realise that with C rank self-modification, my method of turning into a female would be eating the corpses of the women I impaled and killed in order to obtain a link for gaining Kazikli Bey right?]

[Wait, it's possible! Llama, create Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē together with Maria the Ripper - Holy Mother of Dismemberment. DAL is B rank NP while Maria is D rank NP so they won't cost a lot. But, Monarch choose The Mist! You're outside time and space so day or night isn't a problem. So, if he turns to a female to avoid DAL, you can use Maria. If 3 condition are completed (1 - Night. 2 - Female Target. 3 - Misty). Maria the Ripper will become an instant kill NP that will finish Monarch even if he dodge it. You have EX rank luck, he'll suffer.]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[@Owari I can't make any Physical Weapon tho...]
[But damn, cool strat there]
[Maria the Ripper is not physical NP. It's a NP which reproduce Jack's murders as a concept. So, as long as you have something you can cut (your clarent here), you can use Maria the Ripper. For the link to obtain that NP, Jack has this NP by hatred of being denied by everything that she wants to rip a woman's stomach and get inside to be really born in this world. Your hatred toward Monarch who impaled you is more than enough for your reason to turn him to a dismembered corpse and back to our world.]

[For DAL, it's not a magecraft but a manscraft's spear. Indeed you can't cut his stakes with your Clarent, you CAN cut something else! Nameless Forest takes the shape of a table with chairs in the middle of garden. Table! Chair! Garden! Wood! You can cut any of it and with some sculpting, it will become a wooden spear! More than enough for your story to turn it to DAL!]

[I'll have an exam tomorrow so after 2 hours? Lemme tell you this, you have a maximum of 6 Chapters for 8 hours. More than enough. First, 5 chapters about you cut down tree and make a Wooden Spear. Then changed it to DAL. 5 Chapters are enough to gain a B rank NP. A D rank NP need only 1 Chapter. You can casually change your TTBB to Maria the Ripper with only 1 Chapter about your hatred toward him that you can turn him to pieces. Maria the Ripper didn't kill the target by Concept of Death but Concept of Causality (Causality Manipulation) which will turn the target to dismembered corpse when the conditions are met no matter your attack hit the target or not or how well guarded they are (ignore durability). This can piece through any of his defense mechanic including God Hand or Avalon. However, you can only take one life. He had 2 lives left of his God Hand. So, you can't really kill him once and for all but you can get back to the game.]

[I'm just gonna make something up to get Avenger's shoe size.]

Eventually I head out for a while to get some fresh air. I try to ignore where I'm going and just walk around at random. I sense another servant nearby and head over to see who it is. Good, it's Avenger. I head over to talk to him, and offer him some dumplings and try to talk. He's hard to hold a conversation with… we are sure he isn't actually a berserker, right? I guess if he were, his mad enhancement wouldn't necessarily mean angry. After a while I ask him what shoe size he wears, and explain the flying shoes.

Once I get my answer I part ways with him and head back to my workshop, quickly completing his shoes.

[Owari you understand that if Saver gets back he kills you all right? Why are you helping him??]

[Also I'm going to say again - you need an anti- world phantasm to damage the environment of my marble at this point. Sawing the leg off some furniture or a branch off a tree is impossible with clarent.]

["Maria the Ripper: The Holy Mother of Dismemberment is the Noble Phantasm of Jack the Ripper that reproduces her murders, the sublimation of the Jack the Ripper murders as a concept.It is of a somewhat different nature than normal assassination-type Noble Phantasms.It is a set of four strangely shaped knives" - This phantasm is the ability to reproduce the user's murders as a conceptual attack. Your version of this would only reproduce your own murders and the only murders you have done are against those drunk people in the bar by beating them to death, so your version of this phantasm would manifest as the concept of you beating me to death. And if we continue along the lines of restrictions based on "murders as a concept", your conditions would probably change to "must be a drunk", "must be in a bar" and "must be male".]

[Gtg for an exam now. And Monarch, your reasons to deny Maria the Ripper is very funny, because if what you're saying is true, NOT EVEN JACK THE STRIPPER CAN USE IT! Why? Jack the Stripper is the collection of aborted children. Because their hatred toward the world that all of them together become a JTR with true JTR's memory and technique. However, they have never ever ever kill anyone for real because they haven' even been born! It's their hatred that grant them the identity and NP of Jack, not their murders!]

[Sorry, I'll be more specific. It reproduces the concept of the user's murders as an attack. "Jack the Ripper" is an idea, the concept of a murderer who killed in a specific way, but whose identity was never known and who mysteries about their existence began to arise. Jack the Stripper embodies a possible identity of concept "Jack the Ripper" (the idea that it was a evil spirit of aborted children), just as F/SF Ripper embodies another possible identity of the concept of "Jack the Ripper" (that it was a group of people). They still have the identity of "Jack the Ripper", and are accredited with his kills, because in Nasuverse, collective belief can determine a NP's abilities, like how Seiramis never even saw or knew of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, but everyone thought she did so that became her NP]

[I'm not saying Saver can't gain the ability. But I am saying it will be different to the original, because the Phantasm is based on the concept of the user's murders, and would instead based on the ideas of his own murders rather than those of Jack the Ripper. Llama doesn't have a way to link Saver the game character to Saver the story character in a way that lets him gain an ability that is the sublimation of Jack the Ripper's murders, seeing as he has never dismembered (or even killed) a woman in the mist. He only has a way to link Saver the game character to Saver the story character in a way that lets him gain an ability that is the sublimation of Saver's murders]

[He only has his own murders to work with, and those are different to StRipper's. The common threads (any 3 of which can become the conditions of the insta-kill) of Saver's murders are his victims were drunk, they were in a bar, they were all male, and they attacked him first.The way he killed them was by stabbing them with a broken glass bottle and beating them to death, so that is how his version of the ability would kill by stabbing the target with a glass bottle and beating them to death after the 3 conditions are fulfilled]

[BTW Good luck on your exam]

Back