• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

[dreams do come true :') (ok we probably should get back to war here lmao)]

[I saw Tekken so here I am. If you don't recognize Ling Xiaoyu as the superior fighter, then you're doing something wrong. Also can't wait for Tekken 7.

Now that I said that, you can delete my comment if you wish xD]

[Yeah back to the war. And here I am awaiting Llama's response to my deal]

[He's free to say no, I'll just impale him again and dump him outside the marble so he can't come back]

[I barely played her or seen her so don't ask me :') but yeah I hope they don't pull a SFV on us lmao]

[Monarch do a Heihachi cliff throw on Llama (throw him off a cliff when he's dead XD)]

[Why hello, a new watcher enters the field. Come join me in the Patchword Soul and we can watch this war from beyond space-time]

[Ruler ping him via branches and he will reply]

"As night falls I wait a top a building near ESB relaxing and enjoying the view* Even if i lose i want to at least know Ruler's name so when we go back I can fight him as promised if i win Enkidu will be a great bonus or he could put him at the throne of heroes so we can do the fight ourselves hehe but if i do win the multiple wish part better be legit" *I wait for anything to happen*

[Righto. Well I'm going to sleep now.]

[Llama, I'll let you write this bit. If you accept, I tell you that you have 8 hours to prepare (remember TTBB doesn't work here), and also ask you if you can remember who I am, then who you are. You say yes to both, but then I ask you if you remember your name. You realise you can't, I explain it is the fault of the nameless forest and admire how long you have managed to keep the majority of your memories, saying it must be because of your incredible willpower, but I theorise they will all be gone in 3 days. I then say you can call yourself the Saver class and that will work just as well for writing in ASJFY. I then warn you that when your memory is completely fade, you will also fade from existence, and even Ars Paulina won't be able to bring you back. I then use the branches to drag you out of the colosseum and into the forest, where I leave you to write for 8 hours until our battle. I say all of this in a non-malicious way (If your character sees it as such that is fine, just don't put words I my mouth that'll only be mocking or floating or something)]

[If you refuse the deal, I impale you with branches and stakes, then leave your corpse outside the marble somewhere so you die for good]

[I'mma sleep as well and the test rush continues...at least the subject tomorrow is easy]

[If Saver come back and co-op with Rider again, the world will end. Things will be like "The Former Demon King breaks the seal while our heroes are fighting The Current Demon King. With 2 Demon Kings together, our heroes stand no chance and get killed easily. With no hero stand on their path, they seize the Holy Grail and use it for world domination".]

[- = My dialogue. > = Ruler's]

So...this man has resurrected me, I see. A feat that should very well be nigh impossible to achieve, I think.

- "Tell me what the catch is" I ask Ruler.

> "Oh the catch is pretty simple actually. I am giving you twelve hours to prepare after which, you have to fight me. If you manage to win against me, I will allow you to go back outside the Reality Marble and participate in the war once more" says Ruler.

- "Mhm, Very well." I reply and turn around to begin preparations.

> "Wait a second. Do you remember who I am?" comes the question.

- Yes I do.

> Do you remember who you are?

- Yes I do.

> Can you try and give me your name, once?

"Tch. What's with the annoying questions. Ofcourse I remember my name. It's......." I trail off.

What is this? I don't remember my own name? How is this possible?

> You can't remember it, can you? This is the effect of this place you're in, this reality marble of mine. The longer you are here, the more memories you lose until all your memories fade away, which will remove you from existence. I'm honestly surprised how long you've managed to keep the majority of your memories, despite being in here for long. It probably is due to your incredible will power.

> You can call yourself The Saver Class, in your Noble Phantasm, that should do just fine. Remember, you have 12 hours until our battle. Make sure you make the best of it without losing any more memories.

After saying this, the Branches begin to stir.

> Don't worry, they won't be hurting you. Once the branches leave you, your twelve hours begin.

I feel the branches wrap around my body and drag me outside the Colosseum and into the forest outside.

[Edit switch it to 8 hours actually. With your EX agility, 12 hours gives you enough time to write a whole manuscript in a single day, and SNI tells me that's a bad move]

OwariNepgear said:
[If Saver come back and co-op with Rider again, the world will end. Things will be like "The Former Demon King breaks the seal while our heroes are fighting The Current Demon King. With 2 Demon Kings together, our heroes stand no chance and get killed easily. With no hero stand on their path, they seize the Holy Grail and use it for world domination".]
[Put your faith in me. Believe in the heart of the ca - oh wait, wrong franchise]

Saver having accepted my deal, I return to my workshop behind the throne. Akhilleus Kosmos has finished being analysed, and my world now holds the properties of a World all of itself, making it impossible to damage its environment without an anti-world noble phantasm. However, he can still prepare for counters to the abilities he's already seen, such as my branches (though not the stakes (so he might think he's safe when there are no trees), nor the ones that can originate from my own body) and God-Hand. So, then. Just like him, I have 8 hours to prepare. What should I go for? Or maybe I will simply increase some of my stats.

[So guys, what ability do you want me to add to Patchwork Soul now? A stat increase, The Mist , UBW , or Demon King of the 6th Heave ? Your choice lol]

[Demon King of the 6th Heaven, so that when Saver comes to fight he'll do a double take as he sees you strutting around in the nude. Also cause Nobunaga is a really cool historical figure.]

[Did LlamaGod give himself high levels of divinity when he completed his manuscript, or did he just increase his stats a bunch?]

[Just stats, but still, think of the shock value. :3

In all seriousness though, probably the mist, it would fit the atmosphere of your forest really well, and seems pretty useful. Since slowing down and disorienting enemies traversing the already deadly forest would make your colloseum nigh-unreachable.]

[So basically]

[DKot6H for shock value and damage if he is divine]

[UBW for sheer power]

[The Mist for atmosphere and utility]

[Yeah, basically. Llama himself isn't divine, but keep in mind Saber's potential victory wish seems to involve trying to kill you, so it could be useful in the future.]

[Wait I just realised you told me to get an ability that makes me naked to fight someone tsundere/yandere for me]

[@Hizack Monarch established the rules for his fight with Llama, and they're both preparing I guess. Nothing else, though Caster does still need to learn Avenger's shoe size.]

[Not sure which part you're saying what to so I'll explain both. Ruler revived Saver to kill time, and Caster's been making flight shoes to fight Rider, but he doesn't know Avenger's shoe size.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Not sure which part you're saying what to so I'll explain both. Ruler revived Saver to kill time, and Caster's been making flight shoes to fight Rider, but he doesn't know Avenger's shoe size.]
[Oh! Ok! And i ask for later xD]

[Oh, then nothing's really happened, Monarch asked what NP he should add to his Patchwork Soul, but other than that nothing it's been pretty dead here.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Oh, then nothing's really happened, Monarch asked what NP he should add to his Patchwork Soul, but other than that nothing it's been pretty dead here.]
[So can i just tell you my shoe size or you need to ask me in character?]

Back