• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 3)

"What is this dark place? Is this how death looks like? Have I truly been slain by Ruler?" I think. I resign to my fate. I lay there waiting upon pitch darkness until....a door that was seemingly made of light opened up?

I stepped through it, back into the very forest that killed me, with the branches retrieving from my body and each wound beginning to heal.I begin to understand the situation. I was, for somereason and somehow, alive again.

I look up and see Ruler.

"What do you want, Ruler? Why am I alive again? What is your plan?" I question.

[for the lols. I have no grand scheme. Just want to something interesting]

"I was wondering if you want another try"

[I like throwing spanners in the works. DW you don't need to RP an amnesiac]

Zzzz.....zzz....

"Huh?"

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Avenger-san~~ what is happening? Is Cockroach go in your room again?" Master ask me from her own room.

"G-god frank! there is a 2! F@KING! GOD-FRANK!!!" i shout as master use magic to make her room soundproof and go back to sleep.

[It's been over a day since the previous day cycle started… so, has the new one started yet?

Also, @RedGrave, did Lancer stick around after Avenger left? If not, where is he now? I kinda want Caster to finally meet him.]

"Try in what, Ruler? You interfering and killing me again? I'm not very fond of what happened". I said, knowing perfectly that I was under Ruler's Mercy.

[@RedGrave: Huh? I thought you said you're a lone wolf so you gave me the com so i can call you when the fight come? You're with us here in the HQ, too? And i'm sorry, Lancer. If i win this fight, you won't have a chance to fight Ruler.]

[@Hizack: You're in our HQ or somewhere outside? If the latter, outside Midtown East too or still inside Midtown East but not our HQ?]

[@Monarch: That's not the weak point i'm talking about... And that line was just a key word so that if i win, i can use my wish legittimately. It's a key for the door of my ending. You guys don't have to think about it that much]

Blahblah9755 said:
[It's been over a day since the previous day cycle started… so, has the new one started yet?]
[Yes, I keep losing track sorry] I look at Saver standing before me.

"It's simple really. When I put that bounty on your head, you had just risked the exposure of our war. But in truth, I should have given you a second chance. The reason I did not was out of fear of what you might become." I look at him again

"So then, this is your second chance"

I smile. I'm beginning to have fun.

"But there's a catch"

"Hm Sounds interesting" I muse.

"You kill me and then regret doing it and offer me another chance, What is the catch?" I question.

I grin in return. Ever after dying once, I still react the same, I see.

OwariNepgear said:
[@Hizack: You're in our HQ or somewhere outside? If the latter, outside Midtown East too or still inside Midtown East but not our HQ?]
[hmm...i should be as my home @east village already.]

[I missed read that as i thought i was with you @Owari want me to edit or just keep it as i just want to see my temporary teammates i guess and i just got back from test (though it will last for a week ;_;)

Hizack123 said:
OwariNepgear said:
[hmm...i should be as my home @east village already.]
Wait.....don't tell me i go with you?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[I missed read that as i thought i was with you @Owari want me to edit or just keep it as i just want to see my temporary teammates i guess and i just got back from test (though it will last for a week ;_;)
[Ah, it's ok, don't bother. My post didn't mention that you wasn't with us so it's ok. Right now you're still with us or you've gone already?]

[@Hizack: No, just asking so that i can write correctly.]

I smile again. Excellent.

"The catch is simple Saver. We play a game. Each day I shall give you 8 hours to write yourself some new abilities - you sacrificed your armour and Enfer Chateau does not work here after all. After that, we fight. If you can kill me, even once, you shall be restored to life in full and returned to Manhattan to continue the war"

"I noticed you have yet to wonder how it is you are alive. Well I shall explain. Within this world of mine, the concept of death, true death, does not exist. Although the body can be rendered a corpse, anyone who dies here may be resurrected again, endlessly, as long as I have mana. Your resurrection however, is incomplete. I assume you feel that hollowness in your chest? That is where your heart has been destroyed. I stopped the healing process before your heart was remade. Should you exit this world without first defeating me, either by destroying it or by some other way, the moment you return to the World, reality will ensue and you will collapse and die"

"However, if you defeat me, I will restore your heart as well, and return you to New York so you may continue the war. Do we have a deal?

[After Avenger left i also left though i barely said anything during his talk]

[@Redgrave I just realized what had happened, I thought you were eavesdropping or something when you wrote that XD Has Lancer gone to do his normal morning routine in Central Square?]

[Haven't mentioned on his routine will do at the following post]

• After i left Saber's territory and meeting my new team somewhat I went back to check on my master who wrote a death threat saying call me yandere your head will be on the floor as i sigh and put a response back before i leave for washington heights* "Like you can even try B-Cup red-head" *As i left*

[alright, in that case Caster can get to work, and I know where to find Lancer!]

As the sun rises, I think I've gotten good enough with creating wakizashi blades to have Saber test the balance on them. I choose the 20 best blades and present them to Saber along with the enchanted hilt. Each one can easily be attached or detached due to a partially completed enchantment on the hilt. Once I've completed the blades properly they should have the other part of the enchantment.

I say to Saber, "test these blades out, decide which two fit you the best. You should be able to detach and detach them easily."

She seems a bit confused, "two?"

I chuckle, "yeah, two. I have something planned."

After that I decide to head out for a change of pace. I figure I'll see what central square's like.

[I went to washington heights though but i guess by then i went back to central square]

• After reaching heights i looked around and was feeling bored so i decided to go to the arcade back in central square and how i will do that...via parkour like a mad man*

As I arrive at central square I sense another servant. A couple days ago I would have been alarmed. At this point we're technically allies with everyone but Rider, and the guy seems to have been laying low, since Birdie hasn't heard any news of him. I guess it's Lancer or Avenger. I did forget to find out their shoe sizes yesterday, I guess now's a good chance to chat.

I approach towards the arcade, it's Lancer. I pause a moment, why don't I test my hypotheses? I approach and smile, saying "Hey, Ruler's buddy! Mind if I have a match?"

OwariNepgear said:
[@Monarch: Hmm, what about Nameless Forest? He should've forgotten his existence and disappeared long time ago?]
[Don't worry, I'm getting to that. He has about 3 days until he forgets everything and completely erased for good, at which point not even Ars Paulina can bring him back]

• As i was playing tekken 7 with different characters i sensed a servant...it's caster huh interesting*
"Hey, Ruler's buddy! Mind if I have a match?" He asks

"Sure go ahead and sit let's see your skills" *As I agree to the proposition*

I got my confirmation. I sit down and choose my character. Though I've never played it myself, I watched people play this game back when I was tailing Archer and Saber, so I know the gameplay, combos, and various other things. I choose Kazuya Mishima.

Unsurprisingly, I lose the first round badly. The second I do better, but the gap is still apparent. During the third round I get close, but I'm still unable to win. I hope it's not my imagination, but I think that Lancer's focus increased significantly this last round.

[Sorry this took so long, I was looking up some stuff about Tekken 7.]

• I was playing tekken casually but man caster catches on quick even if i used Leo someone who i'm not used to its still pretty impressive admittingly i was more focus that round but not till my top best* "Caster wanna go another round?" *As i asked

"Alright, I'm up for more." I choose a different character this time. Josie Rizal. I manage to push him more, I can definitely tell he's getting more serious this time. Even so, I'm not able to win a round. So afterwards I ask, "mind if I try again?"

"Go ahead I need more practice with this character anyway"

Internal monologue: I don't think he knows i suck with this character HARD i mean Devil Jin and Jin are far easier to use

"Oh? Maybe I'll be able to get a win then." I say as I choose my next character. I'm able to win a single round, I nearly got a second one, but made a crucial mistake at the end. He must have meant it when he said he needed practice with them, I wasn't expecting to get this close so early. We keep playing for a while. [Because I need to sleep soon and I don't wanna do so mid conversation.] I managed to win a single match from Lancer, and I had a win rate of around 15% of the rounds by the end.

I smile satisfied and say, "this was fun, let's play again some time." Then I realize, "oh right! What shoe size do you wear?" There hadn't been a good opportunity before, but I can't leave without asking.

"Hmmm around 44 is the size of my shoes if i am not mistaken why making them or something? And thx for the game now I know what i did wrong with my move sets"

"Yeah, Rider has a chariot that flies, so I decided to try making flying shoes to help combat him. I'm glad I could help, I'll be looking forwards to seeing how you adjusted them next time." After a final brief exchange of words, I take my leave.

Upon returning home Saber's decided on the blades, I begin work on Lancer's shoes and then the blades for the wakizashi.

[Alright, I'm off now. If Avenger shows up have Caster get his shoe size.]

"Well take care Caster" *As caster goes off I continued to play* "Now I only have Akuma to try out" *I kept playing with Akuma and find me just as good to use as Jin and Devil Jin taking a break after reaching tekken emperor* "I'm almost to tekken god again man he's fun to play" *As i sip my cola* "Time to make 30 minutes count" *I kept playing until i reached tekken god ranking and by then its around evening and my stomach growled* "Time to eat" *I went to an american restaurant to eat a ton of stake and fries until i was satisfied*

[Until day? I thought it was 2 hours until night time lmao. I'm so confused on its day or night?]

[I've lost track completely.]

[You know what, just ... don't blow things up in public area if you can help it please]

[Manhattan's alway populated anyway, city that never sleeps and all that. Just get your opponent onto a tall building's roof if you are going to fight, or in some isolated section of Central park or in the train tunnels or something]

[playing too much tekken oh the grind was real (morning till evening in war time RIP) lmao]

[I'm more meh but i like certain food with it like chicken why the question though do you?]

Back